Don't Mess with the Angry Sunny Bunny

AND BECAUSE OF YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"What's with you guys?" Sunny asked looking at them intently , trying to figured it out what's going on.

Jessica cupping Tiffany face while the girl is crying. Jessica quickly pulled her hand while tiffany turned around and secretly shedding her tears 

"Not----" cut by Sunny's sudden action.

"Ahhhhh!!" Sunny knocked Jessica head hardly.

Jessica rubbed her head as she frowned by the sudden action of Sunny.

Jessica opens but no words came out...She bit her lip to calm herself.

"Did you just made fany cry again? Yah! Sica ah you're so dead." 

"I'm n......."

"Jung SooYeon ah why do you always make her cry?"Sunny continued to scold the blond girl, not letting Jessica talk. "If I see Fany cried again because of you, aish." She said glaring blond girl.

Jessica frowned of the accusations of Sunny.

"Sunkyuk ah, she didn't do anything." Tiffany assured it but the girl is trying not to laugh. "If she  does hurt me I will tell you." Tiffany said while smiling widely and back hug the flaming Sunny, she even winks at Jessica.

Sunny only nods but still glaring at the blonde girl. And she leaves the girls. 

The three giants bursting in laughing because of the scene they've watched. And they left the couple.

"Ahhhh!!" Jessica shouted and she even stomp her feet.
..............


***제티***

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter