TRUE FEELINGS

AND BECAUSE OF YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER II

TRUE FEELINGS!

 

“Seobang, I’m hungry!”

Tiffany looked up from the magazine she was reading to see a pouting Jessica staring to Yuri with a puppy dog eyes. She can’t help but to feel annoyed and irritated as she watch the sweetness of Jessica and Yuri in front of her.

 

“Aigoo, then go find something to eat Sica babe.” Yuri replied as she put her hand to Jessica shoulder.

 

“But I want you to cook something for me!” Jessica whined as she tried to pull Yuri up and push her towards the kitchen.

 

“If I know you only want Fany to get jealous.” Yuri whispered to Jessica but she only glared at her. Yuri chuckled as she gets up and pushed by the childishness of Jessica toward to the kitchen.

 

Meanwhile Tiffany as expected she’s burning in anger and jealousy but she tried to hide it from the girls. She gets up from her seat and goes to her room to calm herself and wait there until their manager pick them up to their photo shot.

 

“Yah!” Jessica suddenly shouted and running from the kitchen.

 

Then she saw Jessica running towards her both hands in the air, as if she was chased by ghosts.

 

“Don’t you dare come near me!” Jessica shouted not looking back at the kitchen.

 

Jessica kept running towards Tiffany, not slowing down.

 

“Hey! You’re going to crash on me!!”

 

“AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!”

 

Both of them fell to the floor with Jessica on top.

 

Tiffany felt dizzy, and slowly opened her eyes.

 

“What the heck! You both doing?” Tiffany shouted, and then she realized that Jessica’s face had accidentally fallen on her chest.

 

Oh my god.

 

Jessica froze and closed her eyes. She can’t think clearly as if her world stops moving. All she wanted is to disappear right now, as in N.O.W because of embarrassment. Her face is accidentally fallen in Tiffany’s chest.

 

“Are you two okay?” said Sunny as she walks toward them with the other girls.

 

“Looks like you’re both enjoying your position.” Teased Hyoyeon

 

Tiffany looked up and saw Yuri holding a cucumber but the girl hide it in her back when she saw Tiffany glared her.

 

“It’s NOT what it looks like!” She pushes Jessica hardly.

 

“Yeah right, you’re not just enjoying it! That’s why you both don’t want to get up!” Hyoyeon continued to teasing the two American girl.

 

“Mmmm they’re making out! Yay!” Yuri shout, and the girls’ woo-ing and giggling.

 

Jessica blushed. “Shut up!”

 

Jessica walks fast marched to the door as she get up and glared her members, but the girls keep on giggling.

 

**

“Hey come on, stop sulking.” Yuri poked Jessica’s cheek for the ninth time after their photo shot in their living room in the dorm. The older girl was mad at the members at the same time felt embarrassed about what happened earlier on their dorm, and worse the members still teasing her at the photo shot.

 

“Jessica!”

 

“….”

 

“Sica!”

 

But Jessica still ignored and glared the younger girl standing in front of her. Then Yuri sat beside her, then the sudden action of the younger girl shocked Jessica when Yuri dramatically placed her both hand in front of her like she was holding a face. “I know this is wrong but I can’t control my feelings, no matter what I do, my heart beats for you. I think I’m in love with you! Fany ah, will you be mine?”

 

Jessica narrowed her eyes in disgust and growled in warning, “Kwon Yuri! Want to die?”

 

But Yuri ignored her and continues what she’s doing, “Oh Jess, I love you too! I’ve been waiting you scenes like fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter