BECAUSE OF YOU

AND BECAUSE OF YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHATPER I    

BECAUSE OF YOU!

 

A few feet away from their table at the party, Jessica caught Tiffany with Nichkhun Horvejkul happily talking each other. There’s a rumour that the two had back together again but the younger girl never confirmed it even Nichkhun. She crossed her arms and blew out and sighed for the ninth time.

 

“Are they together again?” Sunny asked.

 

“Don’t know, she never confirmed it nor deny it.” Taeyeon said “I thought Tiffany had move on, and she found a new one.” She added.

 

“I think we need to interrogate her!” Hyoyeon said with a smirk, “Don’t drink too much guys, because tonight will be a long night!” the girls just rolled their eyes because Hyohyeon is already tipsy.

 

Tiffany noticed Jessica staring at them with a frowned face. But the older girl didn’t notice she was staring, until their eyes met. Jessica averted her gaze and stands up when she feel Tiffany was staring back with a confused look.

 

 “I’m tired. Mmm I’ll go first!” Jessica stood up from the chair, everyone turned their head at her, confused to see why the ice princess needs to go home early, very unlike usual.

 

“We just got here. Are you okay unnie?”Yoona asked. But Jessica leaves without any explanation.

 

For Jessica’s discomfort, she left the table to get some fresh air. The action of Jessica did not unnoticed of Yuri and Sunny as both girl exchanged a sympathetically looked to the girl.

 

In the hall wall, Jessica had accidentally stumbled and luckily there was someone who caught her before she fell down. She was shocked and held tight to her support without even realizing who it was. She continues to hug the person tightly.

 

Putting her hand on her chest to calm herself, she opened her eyes and found Choi Seunghyun.

 

“Oh! Oppa! I’m sorry!” Jessica apologized.

 

“Are you okay?” the Royal Prince of YGE and one of the members of the famous boy band BigBang ask as he helps her stand straight. Looking at Jessica’s pale face he continued with concern, “Do you need some help or do you want me to give you a ride way back home. Are you drunk or sick? Looking at your state I think you need a help.”

 

Jessica smiled, “Yeah, I’m good oppa,” she said. “Mianhe oppa, I need to go now. Thanks for the concern! I’m no drunk anyways!”

 

Seughyun laughed.

“Okay, it was nice seeing you. Keep safe okay?”

 

Jessica smiled then wave goodbye and walked towards the door. But as she takes a few steps, she gulped in pain and quickly holds her right foot. She bit her lips to hold her tears from the pain.

 

Suddenly, to her surprised before she gets up, Seunghyun already carried her bridal style.

 

Meanwhile, Tiffany followed Jessica. But the scene towards in the hall way made her unable to move.

 

The sight of the scene made her heart hurt. She was confused. She doesn’t know what she supposed to feel.  Seeing Seunghyun carrying Jessica and staring each other completely ignoring around them is killing her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter