CAUGHT

AND BECAUSE OF YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER IV

CAUGHT!!

 

YoonA turned to look at Tiffany, who was standing the nearby with her phone to her ear. She shook her head. She bit her lip, she wanted to approach the girl and ask about her and Jessica. But she hesitated to do it.

 

She was sitting down at the corner of the practice room, leaning against the wall with Yuri and Sooyoung who’s nonstop chatting and giggling, while Sunny is playing intently to her PSP.  While the other girls was practicing dance moves.

 

“Yah, Im YoonA ah, are you listening?”

 

“Yah, YoonA ah, can you please sit down.” Yuri said to YoonA. She noticed that she look at Tiffany and Jessica seriously.

 

YoonA sit down quietly beside Yuri. She stares at the two american girl intently. She observes the two girls.

 

“Yah! Why you look so serious today? It’s not so YoonA.” She cackled.

 

“Unnie, do you think Tiffany unnie and Jessica is kinda creepy today?” YoonA suddenly ask.

 

Yuri looked at her confused then she looked at the two American and observes what YoonA is pointing out.

 

She raised her eyebrow as she watches the two American girls secretly glance each other. Sometimes when they caught each other they smiled like a crazy girls and sometimes one of them blushed liked red as tomato.

 

“That’s weird.” Yuri said looking at YoonA with a confused face.

 

“Who’s weird?” Sooyoung said as she bites her sandwich.

 

Yuri pointing the two American girls who is busily shyly smiling each other. “They’re acting weird. I think something happened between them last night.” Yuri said.

 

YoonA chocked, she’s coughing hard and Sooyoung and Yuri just could only stare at her weirdly, not knowing why YoonA suddenly spit her food.

 

Yuri handed her a glass of water looking at her intently while Sooyoung is observing her.

 

YoonA cleared .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter