[A] Colors [Rainbows and Fireworks]

Archive || SWEET POTATOES
Comment down to indicate that you saw this. Don't forget to credit the shop~! ^^
tumblr_nwicd0u7l41u79fdvo9_1280.jpg
Sweet Potatoes
reviews
SWEET POTATOES are sweet and healthy, so is this...
CHARACTERS:
Sungjae || mina
Genre(s):
fluff, fiction, romance, mystery
Status:
ongoing, subscribers-only
Advertiser's Message:
Hey~!
Sorry for the long wait. I actually made three mistakes in the progress of advertising your story. So I have to delete the walllposts and start over. 
I am really sorry for the inconvenience. I hope you will request again. 
I'll work at my best next time~! Thank you for the time and patience, and for requesting~! Come again~! ^_^

 
COLORS [RAINBOWS AND FIREWORKS]
By: ZUTRAZELLE

Description:

Everyone loves colors. But some people hates rainbows.
That's Sungjae. He thinks that rainbows are the most cliche thing that had ever existed. He hated it more, after a disturbing memory.
Everyone loves colors. But some people hates fireworks.
That's Mina. She thinks that fireworks are a major disturbance to human beings. And besides, doesn't fireworks cause accidents? And after a disturbing memory, she hated it more.
Sungjae likes colors and fireworks, but hates rainbows; Mina likes colors and rainbows, but hates fireworks. Can two people like this ever find the crazy thing the world is looking for, namely, love?

 

Author's Message:
COLORS is a youth fan-fiction that explores the genres: mystery, fluff, romance and fantasy. 

 


 

STREUSELED SWEET POTATO
essence © cruxblader themes 2015. all rights reserved.