Best Luck

Such A Person

Yoochun got to Hannie´s place as fast as he can for he didn´t know what would happened if he was to leave Jaejoong there much longer. 

¨Jae... Come on.. You need to leave Hannie alone. I don´t think this is the right time for you to act like this.¨

¨Why didn´t you tell me chun?¨ Jaejoong said with a low voice and turned to look at Yoochun with a glare. ¨WHY DIDN´T YOU TELL ME THAT HANNIE WAS IN LOVE WITH ME????!! WAE????!!¨ He yelled. 

¨Would it matter if I did Jae? Would you forget about your ´love´ for Minah?¨ Yoochun asked in a harsh tone. 

Jaejoong looked down debating with himself if he would. Would he? Of course he would. He would drop everything in a heartbeat and give Hannie his whole world. He would do anything for her because she meant everything to him. Gosh, he almost killed someone just because they almost her, but what happened to that Jaejoong? 

¨That´s what I thought Jae. Come on. Leave Hannie alone because you´re just hurting her instead.¨ 

¨I can´t Chun. I have to have her back. My life has no meaning without her in it. I need her more than she needs me. I need her in my life, she's the only thing that makes me feel complete." 

Yoochun walked towards Jaejoong and pulled him to the car, Jaejoong turned to look at Hannie´s house as they got farther away. Hannie had heard everything but shook her head not believing anything. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The weekend had been a drag, Hannie had nothing to do so she decided to go out and enjoy the sun especially since she hadn't been out in a long while since the incident. She got ready and grab her important items as she left the front door, locking up before she left out of the gates. The day was a nice and sunny day to enjoy the weather with friends but she wanted to spend this day alone with herself to think things through.

Image result for cute korean outfit for thick girls

Hannie walked down the street to the closest shopping center and sighed, looking around seeing families walking together having fun shopping and couples holding hands enjoying their time. How she envied them all because her parents were always busy with their work and she didn´t have a boyfriend who she can turn to. She went around to different stories, browsing around to see if there was anything that she would like, but to her dismay, there was nothing which caught her attention. She walked to a small cafe and ordered a drink. 

¨Hi welcome to Lovely Cafe, What can I get for you today?¨

¨Hello, Can I get a Vanilla Explosion in a medium please?¨ Hannie smiled to the employee who was taking her order and took out her wallet. 

¨Make that two please and put it on my card.¨ A voice said from behind Hannie and reached out over her to give the employee their card. 

Hannie turned around and gasped at who it was, she quickly turned around to tell the employee that she was going to pay for her own but it was already too late. The employee already swiped the person´s card and gave it back to them. She sighed and turned to bow at the person as a ´thank you´ and walked to the side to wait for her drink. The person followed and stood next to her. 

¨I miss you, you know. I miss calling you late at night and just talking. I miss driving you home and staying over sometimes because you want me to. I miss being there with you on weekends and just having fun lounging around. I miss us together. What happened to us?¨ The person asked as they turned to look at Hannie.

Hannie sighed, looking down at her feet and fumbling with her fingers. Hannie replied, ¨I guess we´re growing apart. I´m no longer the one who you go to. I´m not the one who you call late at night anymore.  I´m not the one that you drive home and I´m not the one who you rely one when you need someone to be there. I´m not the one you cherish anymore. Someone has taken that spot in you´re heart. ¨ She bit her bottom lip and look up at that person, tilting her head back a little so she can look into that person´s face.

¨TWO MEDIUM VANILLA EXPLOSIONS!¨ the barista called out. 

Hannie and the person walked together to get their drink. She stopped and looked up at the person. 

¨Let´s forget about each other, okay? All those years we had together will still be memories but let´s go our own way Jaejoong. Although you have someone else in you´re heart, you will always be in mine even if I don´t want you to. Thank you for the drink but let´s live the rest of Senior year seperate and as strangers.¨ Hannie gave him a sad smile and walked out of the cafe with her drink in her hands and tears trailing down her cheeks. 

Jaejoong stood there shocked. He was right, she was really going to forget all about him and not be in his life anymore. Jaejoong shook his head and ran out of the store to catch up with Hannie. He can´t lose her. Anyone else but her, she was like his lifeline and he didn´t know what to do without her in his life. Jaejoong ran out and spotted her walking away towards and exit, he ran and grabbed her wrist to spin her around. 

¨Hannie wait please... Please don´t say goodbye to me.. I need you.¨ Jaejoong pleaded and held onto her wrist tightly. 

"Let go of me Jaejoong. You're hurting me!" She tried to pull her hand away but Jaejoong just wouldn't let. He pulled her closer to him and hugged her tight as he buried his face into her nape. 

"Please... please... hit me, slap me, do what you want to me but just please don't leave me alone. What am I going to do without you by myside? Who am I going to go to when I need someone make my day better?" 

Hannie struggled and pushed against his chest to give them some space. She took a step back and shook her head. "Minah.. that's who.. the girl you like, the girl who you told me you were going to confess to and love. That's who Jaejoong. She's going to be the one you turn to when you need someone to love you. She's the one who is now going to hold you when you need a shoulder to cry on when you have your mood swings. She is going to be the one that you call at 2 in the morning and talk until you fall asleep. I haven't been the person you call and need in a while now. It's better this way Jaejoong." She gave him a sad smile before turning around leaving him standing there. 

He stood there frozen and in disbelief. He shook his head and ran out of the shopping center to catch up with Hannie at the bus stop that he knew she would be at. As he reached the bus stop, He grabbed Hannie's hand and pulled her along with him to his car, dispite her protest. Jaejoong opened his car and shoved her inside and closing the door before running to the driver's side and getting in to start his car and lock the doors. 

"Let me go Jaejoong! This is kidnapping!" Hannie yelled and tried to open the door but couldn't. 

"Not until you hear me out and talk to me." 

"No! I don't have to talk to you about anything at all Kim Jaejoong." 

Jaejoong sighed and drove away from the shopping center and drove to a certain place. Their place, Hannie's favorite place where she loves to go. He turned to glance at her as she stared out the window. ¨Hey... Talk to me please... I thought we agreed that there wasn´t ever going to be any secrets between us.¨ 

Hannie sighed causing the window to fog up, she drew small drawings as she thought, ¨This secret is different Jae. You know it yourself. This secret isn´t like any other one.¨ She drew a heart on the window then wiped it away. ¨Where are we going?¨ 

¨To our place. We haven´t went there in awhile and you always tell me everything there so I thought it would be better to go there.¨ He answered as he shifted the gear and drove along the road. She nodded and looked at the landscape as they drove past by. After about 30 minutes they reached the place and Hannie was the first one to step out and take off her shoes. She loved this place, it would always calm her when she was stressed or needed to think. This place was her get away. Her and Jae had discovered this place after going on a hiking trip.

 

 

Holding onto her shoes she walked to the shore line and stepped into the water. Letting out a sigh she closed her eyes, listening to the waves and enjoying the breeze brush against her. Jaejoong slowed walked after her, watching her smile and saw the stress slowly fading away from her face. He took off his shoes as well and walked barefoot to where she was, she was just standing in the water enjoying the scenery. 

¨Doesn´t this bring back all the beautiful memories?¨ He asked as he stood next to her with his hands in his pockets.

¨Yes.. the memories that will be hard for me to forget along with you.¨ She turned to look at him with a sad smile. Jaejoong sighed and grabbed Hannie´s hand that was next to him, making her turn around to face him. He gave a small smile and leaned down to kiss her lips with passion, hoping for her to understand that he loves and needed her more than she did. Shocked Hannie stood there frozen then closed her eyes to kiss him back as she dreamed of this so many times before. Jaejoong pulled away from the kiss and used his thumb to wipe her bottom lip, giving her a smile. 

¨You know.. you weren´t the only with feelings. I love you too. It´s just... I was afraid that you didn´t love me back then it would make everything awkward then you would ignore me and I just don´t think I would be able to handle that. When I saw you with your red puffy eyes, I wanted to beat up whoever it was that hurted you and made you cry. When you ignored my calls and text, I felt like I was alone and falling an endless pit without you. I was lost without you and I´m sorry for hurting you. I never wanted to go out with Minah. It was you all along.¨ Jaejoong sighed as he told her everything and used his thumb to caress her cheeks.

She blinked as she tried to process everything Jaejoong had told her. Biting her bottom lip she looked down at their toes in the water. Jaejoong pouted as Hannie putted her head down, thinking that she was really going to try and forget him. 

¨Hey. If you don´t love me anymore then I under-¨ Hannie bursted out in laughter and lifted up her head to look at him with her infamous eye smile that he loves. 

¨I can´t believe we went through all this when we love each other from the beginning. All because we were keeping the secret away from each other.¨ She laughed and shook her head as she looked at him.

Jaejoong smiled and nodded his head as he caressed her cheeks. There was so much love pouring out from Jaejoong´s eyes as he stared down at Hannie. He leaned down slowly and kissed her with all the love that he had for her and more. Everything just seemed so perfect, Jaejoong finally have Hannie in his arms and not just anywhere but at their favorite place in the whole entire world. This place would forever be their place. 

Hannie pulled away from the kiss and looked up at him, ¨So what is going to happen to us now Jaejoong? Are we still just friends then?¨ 

¨No baby, You´re mine now and I am never going to let you go ever again. I don´t think I can handle having you away from me at all.¨ Jaejoong smiled and looks at Hannie with his infamous crecent eye smile that showed all the love that he had for her. 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about the really long wait guys!!!! I feel so bad... I already had the ending and everything typed out... but i fell like it rushed everything when i promised that i wasn´t going too... i fail as an author... forgive me if the ending wasn´t satisfied... I might change it laters who knows.. lmfao... sorry and I hope you all enjoy it and thanks to all my subbies who stayed with me til the ending eventhough I was a bad author and made you guys wait so long!