Such A Person

Such A Person

https://youtu.be/G211wQ64fzU

 

"What are you doing? Did i mean nothing to you?" a voice said behind her. 

Hannie turned around and gasp at who she saw. She cleared and looked away avoiding eye contact with that person at all cost.

"*ahem* W-What are you doing here?... Shouldn't you be up there with h-her Jae?" Hannie asked and looked down at her feet. 

"Shouldn't I be the one asking you that Hannie? Why are you here? I... I thought you were going to stay and support me.." Jaejoong said as he tilted his head to get a closer look at Hannie. 

"You don't need my support Jae.. and I'm tired.. so I'm going home okay.." She gave a soft smile and turned to walk away, but Jaejoong grabbed her wrist to stop her.

"Stop Jaejoong.. Minah might get the wrong idea.. I have to go home and study.." Hannie pulled her hand away from Jaejoong and walked away faster leaving Jaejoong there looking lost and dumbfounded.

A Couple of days have passed since that night, Jaejoong and Hannie havent spoke to each other for awhile and he was dying to know what was wrong with her. 

"Hey Oppa... Are you okay? How come I don't see unnie anymore? Did something happen?" Minah asked Jaejoong as he sat there staring into space. 

"I don't know.. I haven't seen her at all.. Nothi-" Jaejoong stopped as Hannie walked into the room with puff eyes. There she was again.. every time Jaejoong had seen her and wanted to talk to her, she would have red puffy eyes. 

"Unnie!" Minah yelled and waved at Hannie, she saw and only gave a short bow and turn back around to sit in the front. Lately, Hannie had been sitting in the front of the class away from Jaejoong and Minah. Jaejoong was about to stand up and ask Hannie what was wrong but the teacher came in.

"Sit down, Mr. Kim" 

Jaejoong reluctantly sat down and kept his eyes on Hannie, watching her every move and wondering if he ever did something wrong to her. It was finally the end of class and luckly it was the last class for the day, Jaejoong got up and packed up as quickly as he can, right as Jaejoong finished he made a move to go towards Hannie, who was putting her stuff away but Minah blocked his way. 

"Oppa! You want to come over to my place?" Minah asked and batted her eyes at Jaejoong with a smile.

Jaejoong looked down at Minah and glanced back up to look for Hannie, but she was gone. He sighed and looked at Minah and slowly shook his head and gave her a lie.

"Sorry Minah, I'm going over to Yunho's house today. The boys and I are gonna just have boys night. So Sorry, Maybe Next time okay?" 

Jaejoong quickly left without letting Minah answer him. He ran down the halls and looked for Hannie. He took out his phone and called her, "HI! I'm sorry I can't answer my phone right now so please try again or leave a voicemail after this beep. ANNYEONG! *giggles* BEEEEEP"

"Hannie-ah... please answer the phone.. please... Jebal.. I miss you.. I feel incomplete without you.. Please answer the phone or call me back please?" Jaejoong sighed and went to his car. He drove home and thought about what he did or said to make Hannie upset and not talk to him. 

*RING RING* 

Jaejoong quickly answered his phone without looking at who had called. "Hello?"

"So how did confessing to Minah go? I thought you said you were going to tell me all about it?" Yoochun asked. 

"ugh.. Don't even talk about it.. I didn't even confess.. I just took her home.."

"Why? What happened?"

"Hannie was suppose to be there to help me and let Min-"

"Wait! HANNIE?! She was there? hold up! I'll call you back Jae!" Yoochun suddenly hung up and Jaejoong just blinked. Forgetting about it, Jaejoong reached his place and got out of his car. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After class had finish, Hannie heard what Minah had asked Jaejoong and didn't want to hear his cheesy answer so she left as quick as she can out of that room. She didn't want to be in a room with Jaejoong and Minah, seeing them everyday together was painful enough, yet she had to have classes with them. Leaving the classroom, Hannie ran out and bumped into someone with a hard broad chest.

"ooffh! *bows* i'm sorry.. *bows* i'm in a rush to take the bus home" Hannie gave one last bow without even checking who it was, she moved to the side and walked away but was grabbed my the arm. 

"Yah.. it's me.. Yunho.. What happened with you, Jae, and Minah? How come I don't see you with them anymore?"  

"I.. I have to g-go home o-oppa.." Hannie said as she looked away. 

She tried pulling her arm away so she can leave but Yunho wasn't letting go.

"Hannie-ah.. Tell me what's wrong... please?" Yunho asked and tried to look at Hannie.

"NO! Let me go please Yunho.. J-Just let me.. *hic* go.." Hannie pleaded as she turned away to hid her tears.

Yunho softly let Hannie go and watched with confusion as Hannie ran off the school 

As soon as Hannie got home, she fell down onto her knees sobbing. She didn't know what to do because how can you forget about someone who you had so many memories with. How can you just easily forget someone you've known for seven years and loved for four years? What do you do with all the memories that you've had with them. Hannie wiped away her falling tears, but no matter how many time she harshly wiped away her tears, more will trail down afterwards. 

Everyone is searching for a place
That can heal their sadness and loneliness
So… for you, that place
is here, don’t be afraid
Don’t hesitate anymore because I’ll protect you

Hannie took out her phone and blinked away her tears to see who was calling. 'Chunnie' Hannie sighed and answered her phone. ¨H-Hello?¨ She answered softly and trying to hold back her tears.

¨Hey.... I heard what happened.. When were you going to tell me?¨ Yoochun asked softly as he knew she was crying.

¨Can we not talk about this now Chun? I´m tired.. so I´ll call you later okay?¨ She quickly said and hung up.

The next couple of days haven´t been going good for Hannie. Everyday at school she would see Minah clinging onto Jaejoong and it would leave more cracks onto her heart. She always did her best to avoid eye contact with any of them, but that didn´t help much with Yoochun bothering her everyday also. She was glad Yoochun was the only one who knew about her secret, he was like a brother she always wished for. Oh what is she saying.. the whole Dong Bang guys were like brothers to her.. they were always protective. Hannie thought about the day Yoochun had found out about her secret and softly smiled. 

Flashback

It was a sunny day and Hannie was with the guys at Yoochun´s place to hang out, and everyone was having so much fun, espcially Hannie. They played games and sang karaoke to their hearts content. No one really paid attention to Hannie as much as Yoochun because he felt like it was his job to protect her from anything, and he saw the look in her eyes as she would always stare at one of his brother. He knew that look and he had to comfirm it for himself, so Yoochun sat next to Hannie while the guys were up singing and pushing each other about who was the better vocalist. 

¨Hey.¨ he leaned in to whisper to her. 

¨oh. hi chunnie.¨ she softly giggled and turn to look at him briskly. 

¨Can I ask you something?¨

¨Sure, Anything oppa. Is there something wrong?¨ 

Yoochun looked at Hannie and noticed that she kept her eyes on only one person and still had the sparkle in her eyes. 

¨I can just ask you straight forward right?¨

She turn to look at him and nod. 

¨Do you like Jae?¨ 

As soon as Yoochun had said that, Hannie froze and stared at Yoochun with her eyes getting wider. 

¨W-What?.. hahaha.. Don´t joke around chunnie.. What are you talking about?¨ Hannie let out a fake laugh and look around to avoiding Yoochun´s stare. 

¨You do huh? I can tell because you´ve been staring at him ever since we started and there is so much love coming out of your eyes.¨ 

¨please just keep it a secret oppa.. please? promise me that you won´t tell Jae at all, he can´t know about this.¨ Hannie pleaded as she quickly looked at Jae then back at Chun. 

¨I thought you guys don´t keep secrets from each other.¨ 

¨W-We don´t but just this one.. please oppa.. just don´t tell him.. I already know that I´m not his type.. so just let me keep this as a secret.¨ 

¨Okay, but what if he finds out?¨

¨it´s okay oppa... he won´t..¨

END OF FLASHBACK

 

The bells for lunch rang and Hannie slowly got up to walk to the cafeteria. She kept her head down and slowly shuffled to the cafeteria, mentally debating if she wanted to eat or not. Hannie had been down for a couple of days that she hardly had the appetite to eat anything, just only drinking water. As she sat down in the cafeteria, she immediatly regret it because the person she had tried so hard to avoid sat infront of her and stared at her with his doe like eyes. 

¨Hey¨ he said softly. ¨I haven´t seen you in awhile.¨

¨You see me every day and all day at school Jae. Now leave me alone.¨ She whispered softly avoiding eyecontact for if she was to look up she would burst into tears. 

¨You know what I mean Hannie. I miss you.. so much.. I miss my best friend you know.¨

¨That´s all I am huh?.. well you have Minah.. she´s your girlfriend now.. so go and spend time with her.¨ Hannie said as she quickly got up and turn to walk away, but collapsed on the floor. 

¨HANNIE!¨ Jae shouted as he quickly got up and ran to her side. He shook her softly and tapped her cheeks and noticed how skinny she had gotten. Her cheeks weren´t as chubby as before, her chubby cheeks that he loved to kiss and pinched so much. Jae lifted her up and also realized how light she was compared to before, it had only been about a week and she had already lost so much weight. 

Jaejoong carried her to the nurse´s office and laid her on the bed. The nurse came in from her lunch and saw Hannie on the bed. 

¨Ommo... what happened?¨ 

¨I.. I don´t know.. she was just talking to me and then when she got up, she just suddenly fainted.¨ 

The nurse pushed Jaejoong out of the room then did a quick exam on her and let Jaejoong back in. 

¨Do you know if she has been eating?¨

¨uhhh I don´t know.. I haven´t spoke to her for awhile.. actually..¨ Jaejoong was afraid to admit it because he would know pretty much everything that Hannie was going through. 

¨Well she is needs to eat because she is doesn´t have enough nutritions in her, so when she wakes up make her eat something.¨ 

¨okay.¨ 

The nurse then left them alone and Jaejoong sat in the chair next to the bed that Hannie was laying on. He reached over and caressed her cheeks softly. Jaejoong quickly took out his phone and messaged Yoochun to come to the nurses office to watch over Hannie while he goes and get something for her to eat. Within 3 minutes, Yoochun was already there. Jaejoong then explained everything for Yoochun then left quickly. As Yoochun sat down and sighed, he softly grabbed onto Hannie´s hand and pressed it against his forhead.

¨You pabo. I told you that it wasn´t worth it.¨ 

¨I know, but what can I do oppa?.. I Love him so much.¨ 

Hannie had woken up when Yoochun got there, but just pretended to still be asleep. 

¨When are you going to tell him so he will get it through his thick skull that you are the only one that he needs, just like how you need him?¨

¨Never oppa.. You know how much he like Minah.. I can´t take away his happiness..¨ Hannie bit her lips as her eyes start to water. ¨I see him with her everyday here at school and the way how he smiles at her is different from the way he smiles at me.¨ 

¨What are you going to do then? You can´t keep avoiding them you know.¨

¨I know.. but what can I do? I feel like I´m being replaced, I hate to say this.. but I feel like one of those girl that he just messes around with then throw them away.¨ Hannie said as she sits up and bawls her eyes out. 

¨You know that you aren´t like that to him. He treasures you a lot, more than himself. Remember that time where you got hit on by a guy and his friends, then Jae punched him in the face and got into a big fight.¨

¨Yeah.. he was stupid for going 1 against 6.. he had to go to the hospital for that.¨

¨And that time where he caught you when you were going to fall and broke his arm.¨ 

¨Then acted like a baby for me to take care of him.. He wouldn´t even let omma-nim take care of him.¨ 

¨See! he cares for you so much that he protects you more than any of us. He even threaten us that if you ever get injured while on our watch, he´ll kill us.¨ 

¨Yeah.. but Chunnie.. That is so much different than this... For once.. he forgot about me and rather spend his time with her... He acts like he´s her boyfriend... You saw how he protected Minah last time when she got hit on by one of the guy in school and he got so jealous that he grabbed her and said that he was her boyfriend.. With me.. it just seems like I´m his best friend or sister.. never a girl who would have feelings.. he even got her a stuff toy!¨ she whimpered and wiped away her tears. 

¨But I´m sure that doesn´t mean anything to him.. he was just helping her..¨

¨No.. It´s different... and I´m sure he doesn´t love me like how I love him.. so I´m just letting him go. It´s going to take awhile but I´m sure I can do it.¨

The whole entire time Hannie and Yoochun were talking, Jaejoong was listening from the other side of the door. 

¨S..She loves m..me?¨ Jaejoong whispered as he saw Hannie crying into Yoochun´s shoulder. Jaejoong didn´t know what to do. He never thought Hannie would love him like that and to keep this secret away from him. He turned to leave and walked down the hallway and to his car to go home. 

School had finally ended and Hannie went home with the help of Yoochun of course. Hannie then went inside and changed into comfortable clothes. Living alone was hard, Of course she had parents but her parents are always working over seas so she lives by herself. 

*beep beep* 

Hannie´s phone rang notifing her that she got a text message. She grabbed her phone and saw that it was messages from Jaejoong. 

From: dorky jae

To: hannie

sorry I wasn´t there to take you home. 

Hannie bit her lips debating if she should text back or not. 

To: dorky jae

From: hannie

it´s okay.. 

From: dorky jae

To: hannie

Are you okay? 

To: dorky jae

From: hannie

Yea

From: dorky jae

To: hannie

Can you come outside? 

To: dorky jae

From: hannie 

Right now? 

From: dorky jae

To: hannie

yeah. 

Hannie sighed and slipped on her flats as she opened the door and saw Jaejoong standing there. He smiled and waved at her. 

¨Hey.¨

Hannie nodded her head in acknowledgment. 

¨Want to go and grab some icecream? my treat..¨ Jaejoong smiled as he pointed to his car. 

Hannie shook her head and gave a sad smiled. ¨Sorry can´t I have to study.. you can go with Minah though.. since you guys do everything together now.¨

Jaejoong looked at Hannie with lost eyes and asked, ¨What are you talking about? and why are you avoiding me so much?¨

¨Just please leave me alone Jae.. I don´t feel to good okay.. Just go home.¨ Hannie sighed and moved to close the door.

¨No! Tell me! I need to know what I did wrong for you to avoid me so much! I´m going crazy here! I haven´t seen you or talked to you in about a week now and I miss you like crazy!¨

¨It´s nothing... You don´t need to worry.. I´ll be fine after awhile, but for now just avoid me like how I´m avoiding you. You´re doing good at that so far since you have someone else by your side that is prettier and smarter. Good night, Kim Jaejoong.¨ Hannie then closed the door and had her back against the door and slide down covering from letting out a sob.

Jaejoong blinked at the closed door and knew everything now. She was going to cut ties with Jaejoong. She has never called him by his full name in a really long time. Jaejoong then banged on the door and begged. 

¨Hannie please open this door! please! Just talk to me! I can´t stand not being with you anymore. I miss you, it feels like something is ripped out of my chest.¨ Jae pleaded as he fell down onto his knees and leaned his head against the door. He sighed and pulled his jacket closer, ¨When were you ever going to tell me? Were you even going to tell me that you kept a secret from me? Hannie please.. I need to know if you still feel the same.¨ 

Hannie whimpered and took out her phone to text Yoochun. 

To: chunnie 

From: hannie

oppa.. please come and help me. jae is here and please.. just help me.

From: chunnie

To: hannie

is he there? what´s wrong? is he drunk? i´ll be right there 

Hannie leaned her head back against the door and whispered, ¨I´m sorry oppa.. but I have to let you go. It´s for the best.. for the both of us, I can´t hold onto you when you already have someone else.¨

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So this is what I have so far.. I´m thinking about writing more but I´m not sure though.. so please let me know about what you guys think about it.. Thank you!

Sorry I haven't updated.. been having a lot of stuff on my mind and had to sort everything out so I went on a vacation to go visit my sister who lives in Eureka.. and now I'm back in my hometown, stuck with my annoying brothers and a headache.. This is only the first half and please be paitent with me.. I'm mid-way through the second half.. and the second half with be longer.. so please bare with me.. LEAVE COMMENTS ON WHAT YOU THOUGHT ABOUT IT TOO PLEASE.. COMMENTS AND UPVOTES ARE ALWAYS WELCOME AND LOVED!! THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU ALL!!! <3