Making her fall

More love in the dorm

Making her fall - Tzuyu x Momo

Rating: +13 (some ual refferences)

Tzuyu's POV


 

She's fliting with Dahyun again.

I was observing from the other room, sitting on the table, resting my head on my hands, as I was almost shooting fire from my eyes at the scene of Momo and Dahyun fighting over the TV controller.

It wouldn't affect me so much if said "fight" wasn't more like an excuse to get their hands all over each other. Momo was wrapping her arms around Dahyun's body blocking her to move, and Dahyun was giggling at Momo tickling her.

I saw Momo raising her eyebrows in a flirty fashion. Her face was going closer to Dahyun's, almost as if she was going to kiss her.

My eyes widened. She's definitely going to kiss her, and I can feel my blood boiling.

Dahyun isn't even leaning back. How many times have they done this before?

"Stop already!" Mina yelled at them, getting up from the couch to pull Momo away by the belt loop of her jeans to separate them.

I've always thought Mina has feelings for Momo. She's usually a cold and composed girl, but it's like she becomes impulsive and territorial when she's around her. I even suspect they had a relationship back when they were trainees ever since I heard Mina saying how Momo used to comfort her every night. Since then I've been questioning what kind of comfort was that.

My concentration was interrupted when Jungyeon arrived to the table with her breakfast.

I stared at her while thinking. She and Momo share a room, and they even sleep on the same bed. There's a huge chance that they have taken their friendship to a whole new level. I felt the sudden urge to do some research on that, straight from one of the main sources, since she is already here.

"Jungyeon-unnie." She lifted her sight while taking a spoon of her cereal to pay attention to me. "Have you and Momo-unnie ever kissed?"

I almost regretted the blatant question. I'm not usually this intrepid, but I am extremely curious to know if another one of my suspicious is real.

"Uh... Well," Fortunately she didn't seem to get triggered by my question as she just answered without any doubts "actually yes. A couple times."

Even though I had imagined that, I didn't expect to get so bothered by confirming it. It felt like a pressure on my chest.

"But it was nothing serious." she added.

Serious? ...Serious as in just a peck? Serious as it didn't develop into anything?

"What do you mean by serious?"

"You know. Serious." I was awfully irritated by her vague reply, but I tried the hardest not to show it. "Why do you ask?"

Chaeyoung once told me a story about Momo and Nayeon. Honestly, I think she did it because she has a crush on Momo too from that day they had to kiss in a spin the bottle game. At the spark of the moment I let it slip out of my mouth without thinking.

"Chaeyoung told me that she found Momo-unnie and Nayeon-unnie doing it in the shower."  

"WHAT?!"

Jungyeon eyes were wide open and her face was red. She even hit the table with her fists.

Wow... Did I hit a nerve?

"Jungyeon-ah leave the table alone, what's wrong?"

I heard Momo's voice, who had just arrived to the kitchen together with Dahyun.

This is my chance to act.

"Momo-unnie, you haven't given me a good morning hug." I demanded while gazing at her with the most innocent look I could come up with, since she seems to be into that.

"Tzuyu, your aegyo is tragic."

"Leave her alone!" Momo lightly hit Dahyun's arm "She's cute." I couldn't help but grin at her defending me.

"Come here." I got closer to receive my hug, which came tighter than I was prepared to, I'm having trouble to breathe but not for the reason I expected.

We were interrupted when I felt the presence of another member in the room. Nayeon, who has just appeared out of nowhere, desperately searching for someone.

"Where's Chaeyoung? Hasn't she woken up yet? We're supposed to be ready in 15 minutes." She complained impatiently while pouring a glass of water from the filter. Jungyeon kept looking at her with disgust.

I stood up to exit the awkward tension that, I admit, I was partially responsible for creating.

After I went to the fridge to grab a bottle of vitamin water for Jihyo, I walked out of the dining room to find another scenario in front of me.

"We're going to the store." Announced Sana, heading to the door together with Mina.

"Bring me something!" Momo requested as she walked towards them.

"What do you want, Momoring?"

I am almost a hundred percent sure that Sana and Momo had hooked up at least once. The two of them are always too comfortable around each other. Touching places I would never let my "just friends" touch me.

"Peach froyo." She said with a cute gesture with her hands. Isn't she adorable?

"Of course." Sana replied to her. And certainly, it was now my turn to get annoyed once again.

Does she really has to rub Momo's sides like that when Momo is wearing a crop top? And now she's giving her a kiss on her cheek.

"Ok, let's go." Mina quickly separated them grabbing Sana's hand to leave the house. I've never feel more grateful of her possessiveness.

I was finally able to step down the stairs to check on my unnie.

Jihyo was there in the basement exercising in front of the mirror. I smiled handling her the bottle as she stood up to stretch her back and recover her breath.

"You're working too hard, unnie." I said to her, giving her some encouraging pats on her shoulder.

"I'm okay, I have someone motivating me." I nodded. "Momo has been helping me with my work out and I want to make her feel proud."

Seriously?

Why do I have to get so agitated at the mention of Momo? I have to compose myself.

"She is a good instructor, huh?" I asked back to act as natural as possible.

"Yes. A great hands-on teacher.”

Hands-on? What is with everyone using these cryptic words?

Does this mean…Her too?

Has Momo hooked up with everyone in the house except me?

This is so unfair. What does everyone has that I lack?

I suddenly felt worse than I imagined I would.

"Well, my rest is over, I'll have to continue. Thanks, Tzuyu."

I went upstairs again, stopping near the end to hide for a while to think of what I should do.

My confidence has just taken a huge hit.

I heard the bell ring. Our manager has come to pick Chaeyoung, Dahyun and Nayeon.

Perfect. This would leave my room alone.

I have to act now.

Momo was sitting on the couch next to a still pissed Jungyeon. Determined, I went to approach her to execute my seduction plan.

"Momo-unnie. Can you come with me, please? I need your help."

She lifted her head and agreed with a bright smile, making my heart skip a beat.

I took her by the arm to lead her to my room. Once we got there I made a signal for her to sit on the bed.

I sat down next to her. "I need some help with my korean homework. Can you help me?" I tried sound confident yet cute, since I had figured the reason she doesn't notice me is probably because I'm not outspoken.

She seemed skeptic "Why don't you ask Jungyeon instead?" she asked me, confused. I saw that she tried to stand up from the bed so I grabbed her hand immediately, pulling her down to the bed with me.

"I want you to help me, unnie." I said more serious this time. I already tried to persuade her with cuteness. It's time to try something bolder to show her that I'm not a child anymore.

"Uh. Well. Sure then." She finally agreed and I smiled at her gratefully as she lied down on the bed resting on her side, keeping her eyes on me.

I lied down too mirroring her, resting my head on my right hand. My bed is small so we were really close to each other.

I stared back at back her, flirty touching her fingertips as I tried to pull off a seductive gaze.

But she isn't doing anything. I can't see any reaction.

I think she noticed it has already passed enough time for this situation to become strange, because she keeps eyeing all the corners of the room, expecting something.

"Where are your books, Tzuyu-ah?"

Her puzzled face is weirdly attractive, it's like she has no idea what is going on here. And at the same time I'm frustrated at how slow she can be. "I don't really want to study yet, unnie, let's relax first."

She nodded. Maybe she knows what's going on, but she chooses to ignore it. 

"Momo-unnie." I asked while playing with my hair.

"Yes?" her attention was focused directly at me again.

"Do you find me attractive?" My voice came out lower than usual.

"Sure, Tzuyu, you're the cutest."

Cutest. Again with the cute. I tried not to roll my eyes.

I used to not mind being called cute. But not by the girl that has me feeling things I've never felt before. Not by the girl that has me feeling jealous of my best friends.

And that's when I decided to be the one that approaches her instead.

She will see that I'm not playing around.

I changed my position, now sitting next to her, to emphasize my determination.

"Momo." I won't even bother calling her unnie anymore. "You know what I meant."

She nodded shyly, not stopping looking at me.

And she finally responded.

"I do. Tzuyu-ah. You're gorgeous." Still not certain enough. But it's okay. At least I know I stand a chance.

This is really my moment.

Of course I'm nervous. I'm shaking. But a wave of confidence has taken me and I will ride it until I get what I want.

I leaned down to get closer to her face. Without question myself, I just went with it. I gave her a kiss on her lips.

It was only a small one. This is the farthest I've ever gotten with someone. But I feel ready for more.

Now lying down on top of her, cupping her cheek, I brought our lips together again trying to get more aggressive this time. I felt her tremble in surprise as I deepened the kiss, but she didn't protest. So I savored the moment.

This feels even better than I expected. My heart is racing like never before, my breathing is irregular and some lewd sounds are coming out of my mouth, sounds that would probably make me cringe if I wasn't so into this. I'm feeling overwhelmed under the influence of my hormones and the girl I desire being pressed against me, making out with me, feeling her heartbeat against me.

But I had the sensation that she was trying to stop this as she pulled her face away, opening to say something. And I didn't give her the chance to do it, I didn't get this far for nothing. I trapped her lips again, chewing on her lower lip, I don't even know where I learned that from.

She cupped my neck, finally letting herself go, so I took the opportunity to let my hands travel on her body, a part of me wondering how it would feel without the obstructing clothes. Lastly I let them rest on her sculpted abs. I've always wanted to do that.

"Tzuyu." She pulled back out of breath. I guess she didn't expect me to go this far.

And to be honest, neither did I.

"I don't know what I'm doing." I mumbled. Louder than I intended to, loud enough for her to hear it.

I thought she would pull away from me then. But she didn't. Instead, she reversed our positions to get herself on top of me.

I bit my own lips not to smile like a fool, because I was finally able to lure her into my arms.

Now we can go back again to enjoy our moment.

"Tzuyu-ah, are you doing your homework?"

I froze when I heard the door opening and saw Jihyo emerging from it.

This is what I get for not locking it. Stupid me.

"Momo! What the hell are you doing to her?"

Poor Momo-unnie, she didn't even get the chance to explain as Jihyo was violently dragging her away, not even looking at me as she trust me too much to put the blame on me.

I think I got her in trouble.

Well. At least I got what I wanted.

 

 

 


I hope you guys don't mind that I update about once a week, because school started so I only get a chance to write on the weekends. 

I'll bring you some Minayeon next.