Three times being teased

More love in the dorm

Three times being teased - Mina x Chaeyoung

Rating: 13+ (contains some ual references. nothing explicit) 


 

One

Dining Room.

"Chaeng-unnie, do you want my dumplings?" the maknae's sweet voice asked with her plate on her hand ready to give someone the servings she knew she was not going to eat.

 "Ah. Yeah-"

"Give them to me, Tzuyu-ah!" quickly interrupted the blonde dancer standing up from her chair while the leader, who wouldn't allow them to make a mess at tonight's special dinner, dragged her down by her arm.

"No! Give them to me." a hungry Jungyeon emerged from the other side of the table, trying to take the dumplings away without permission.

"Oh for god's sake. Sit down, both of you!" the leader ordered. The two girls had managed to piss her off and that was an accomplishment they shouldn't feel proud of.

"Sorry." they said in unison, sitting back down like two scolded children while Dahyun sarcastically shook her head at them in disapproval.

Chaeyoung took a bite from her food as she looked at Sana and Nayeon that were telling stories about their trainee days, until she perceived the sensation that she was being stared at. Indeed, the redhead sitting beside her was taking glimpses at her every time she could, and it's not like she was being very subtle about it.

She tried to keep track of the member's talking while she ate, but eventually she couldn't avoid shifting her attention towards Mina because the girl was eating her food in an over the top manner, enveloping the bits with her tongue while closing her eyes. Chaeyoung rolled her eyes, it was so lame how she was trying to look y while doing such a basic action, and the worst part is how she actually achieved it, even if Chaeyoung didn't want to admit it.

"…But, Jisoo-ah, did you ever feel attracted to Suzy-sunbae? Yes or no? Just answer the question."

"Do tell us!"

Chaeyoung laughed with the rest of her members at the blatant question Sana just asked. She noticed Mina wasn't laughing but looking at her intensely. She felt intimidated, and puzzled. It was amusing how Mina's eyes could cause her chills. And she hated the fact.

Mina smiled before turning around to join the juicy conversation "Yes, Jihyo, tell us everything."

Chaeyoung almost jumped when she felt Mina's hand on her right tight. How did it even get there in the first place was unknown to her but it was making it so difficult for her to continue eating.

She felt Mina's hand traveling up and down on her uncovered leg. Damn Nayeon for suggesting they should all wear formal attire tonight, and damn herself for choosing such short dress. Now she was doomed to try to control herself not to gasp in front of everyone. A part of her wanted to hit Mina's hand away but the part that didn't was winning, it felt too good to do so.

"Are you okay, Chaeng-unnie?" She rapidly turned her head to her left to face Tzuyu "Are you cold?" Quite the opposite, but she shook her head, with a forced smile, to assure the girl that everything was okay. She looked at Mina's direction, and there she was, staring at her while biting her bottom lip. What a tease.

That's when she felt Mina's hand now going higher. Too high. Dangerously high. Chaeyoung was pretty much in trouble. She was aggravated, frustrated. How can Mina do this to her right now? The older girl was barely moving her fingers, and they weren't even fully on her tight. That was it, it was that subtle smoothness what was driving Chaeyoung insane. Those little touches were electrifying.

Unconsciously she started to move her hips up to take more contact from Mina's hand. And it worked because the girl's whole hand was now pressed on her tight. Too close were it shouldn’t be.

Chaeyoung must be looking like a tomato by now, she hoped the rest wouldn't see her as she wanted them to remain oblivious of the action that was happening under the table.

She was shaking. What will Mina do next? She knew that girl was capable of anything.

"I finished." Said a firm Mina putting her chopsticks on the plate, abruptly pulling her hand away from Chaeyoung.

"Then, can you go get the bottle we bought? We need to make a toast." Chaeyoung could hear Jungyeon asking, taking her away from her daze, as Mina stood up to take the request.

She even had the nerve to wink at Chaeyoung as she walked away, how shameless.

 

Two

Changing Room.

"Chaengie, I need your help."

Mina called for her little crush, who was concentrated doing her hair in front of the mirror.

"Yeah? What do you need?" the younger turned around to look at her.

"Can you please come here? I need to choose an outfit for tomorrow." Chaeyoung stood up from her chair to reach the girl in need as the later pointed three outfits she had placed down on the dresser's counter "Cordi-nim gave me these choices, which one do you like?"

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes, not believing she was interrupted for this "Ehh- just choose the one you feel like wearing." She replied uninterested. She was prepared to go back to her previous place but Mina trapped her hand not allowing her.

"Chaeng-ah. This is serious, you know we have to look good every time we go out."

"But cordi-nim already gave you these options, so any of them would be fine." Chaeyoung replied annoyed.

"But I want your opinion," the persistent redhead brought Chaeyoung's hand closer to caress it with hers "you just need to tell me which one do you think I look the best in."

Chaeyoung sighed at the older girl's insistence "Ok, then." She agreed.

Without any sort of warning Mina took her t-shirt off making Chaeyoung look away not only not to rudely stare but to not get caught staring. Better to avoid any kind of awkward situation.

Unfortunately for her, Mina did see through the mirror how she was trying to act distracted while fanning herself with her hand. The older girl smiled mischievously.

"Chaengie. I'm done. What do you think?" Mina turned around to show the outfit off.

"It's… nice, I like it." She replied while playing with a strand of her hair trying to look cool and expressionless.

"Does it show my shoulders way too much?" Mina asked, running her own hands through the exposed skin while looking at herself in the mirror behind her.

"It's perfectly fine." Chaeyoung insisted.

Mina looked directly at Chaeyoung with a serious expression "Do I look hot?" she asked while she slowly started to walk forwards getting closer to the younger girl.

"Yes. You look hot" Chaeyoung gulped nervously, hoping Mina hasn't heard. They stared at each other for an awkward minute before Mina broke the silence.

"How about you hand me the next one now?" she requested, taking the chance to get her top off while Chaeyoung was looking away.

"Here-" Chaeyoung almost dropped the item in her hand as soon as she turned around finding Mina's almost completely uncovered upper body right in front of her "You're doing this on purpose."

"Of course I am." Mina winked teasingly "But you like what you see, just admit it." Chaeyoung furrowed her eyebrows, she won't get her to admit that so easily.

But Mina placed her hand in the girl's pulse point getting an undeniable evidence "Just look how fast your heart rate went, oh my god." Chaeyoung angrily brushed her hand away and the older girl giggled "Do you find me hot, Chaengie?"

"Yes." She finally admitted it, looking away to avoid the eye contact.

Mina walked closer. They were now just a few inches apart.

"Can I get a kiss?" She asked in a low seductive voice.

"Sure." Chaeyoung answered, nodding timidly, surrendering, all of her coolness was long gone anyways.

With her index finger under Chaeyoung's chin, Mina lifted her head to place a soft kiss on her lips as the other hand moved behind the younger's neck to hold her in place. She deepened the kiss taking advantage of her height to dominate it. She nibbled on Chaeyoung's lower lip making her open as a reflex.

Chaeyoung felt out of herself, her own body was betraying her. What else she could do right now? Just submit and enjoy the moment. She finally responded to the kiss with the same intensity as Mina as her hands were now moving closer to the older girl's sides.

The warm atmosphere broke when they heard someone's steps coming from the stairs.

Chaeyoung rapidly pushed Mina away by her bare shoulders causing her to get shivers by the contact. She turned around, shaking in frustration, placing both hands in her face to hide her blushing cheeks in an attempt to lessen the embarrassment.

Mina looked at the stairs. Maybe Chaeyoung didn't push her away fast enough because the group's maknae was there, astonished, slowly stepping backwards until she got the chance to run back to the first floor.

 

Three

Laundry Room.

"Well, Chaeyoung-ssi. Congratulations! You'll be the one to spend seven minutes in heaven with our Mina!"

Nayeon exclaimed, sounding suspiciously excited while her hand was giving pats on Mina's shoulder. This was probably a plot between the two. That stupid bottle that pointed at her looked so sketchy, she should have known better.

But she won't complain, it's not like she doesn't want to spend time alone with Mina. But she's feeling tipsy, even though she barely drank, since Jihyo wouldn't let her drink more than a few sips. She just doesn't trust herself. And Mina is staring at her with those naughty eyes. She knows that look. She doesn't trust her either.

"Time to lock these two love birds in their nest."

Chaeyoung almost threw up at Nayeon's corniness. The rest of the girls were now hollering excited and sending her suggestive winks as Nayeon set the timer on her phone.

"See you in seven minutes. Have fun!" Nayeon said before pushing them aggressively towards the door to lock them in the small laundry room.

This place was too tight for two people, Nayeon's idea of using this room for her nasty games was genius since with such reduced dimensions they have no choice but to break each other's personal space.

Chaeyoung sat down on the floor and Mina followed her. The older girl didn't waste time as she launched herself into Chaeyoung straddling her. Chaeyoung took the chance to lean her face in to join their lips but Mina avoided her, giggling as she went to Chaeyoung's neck to give her a few soft pecks there.

"I hope you enjoyed your kiss with Momo." she whispered, clearly sarcastically. Chaeyoung knew she wasn't exactly pleased by that.

"I'm sorry, it was just a game, everyone else already did it and I wasn't going to decline." Mina didn't answer. She just bit Chaeyoung's neck making her shiver in pain.

"Ouch! What the hell?" she yelled hitting Mina's shoulder "Don’t be that hard." Mina smiled, digging her teeth even harder earning another hit "Stop, you're leaving a mark."

Mina started being more sensitive now, just nibbling on Chaeyoung's neck while lightly on it "You know, I hate these stupid drinking games too. But at least I get to be here trapped with you." Her smooth words were making the younger girl unwind under her embrace.

Chaeyoung entangled her hands on Mina's red hair while her breathing was becoming irregular, but when she felt it was enough she lightly pushed Mina away as she was getting too worked up. Mina separated from her neck to move to giving her a messy kiss "You're drunk. You can't even kiss right." She was just trying to play hard to get or things will get farther than she was prepared to.

"Who is a better kisser? Her or me?" Mina asked, joining their lips again.

"You, of course." She had to answer with the truth and Mina smiled proudly into the kiss.

Chaeyoung now felt her temperature rising into uncontrollable levels when Mina's hands started getting more daring. She forgot how uncomfortable this room was. She even forgot they were supposed to be here for only seven minutes. Mina separated their lips to take air, right on time before she combusts.

"mm-Chaengie. Your skin is burning." Mina's voice sounded so lewd, it made Chaeyoung feel like she was going to get a heart attack at any second.

"Your fault." she hates Mina for being such a good kisser. She also likes Mina for being such a good kisser.

"Oh, really?"

Chaeyoung couldn't believe it. Why does she always let her get her own way?

She felt Mina's hand trying to sneak under her top "What are you doing?" She tried to sound angry but unfortunately her voice came out forceless.

Mina leaned to Chaeyoung's ear to whisper her reply into it "Just heating things up. Would you let me?" then she took a chance to bite her earlobe.

And that was the last straw. Chaeyoung just sent her pride to hell at this point, Mina felt so good against her and it was hard to fight it. She put her hand on top of Mina's as a sign of approval as she guided it to go higher.

But just like that, Mina pulled it away. Leaving her confused, messy, and out of breath.

"Time's up, ladies! I'm going to open the door."

 Yes. This was definitely a plot.

 

 


Tzumo is next