Drunk in Love [M]

More love in the dorm

I'm back

Drunk in Love - Nayeon x Mina

Rating: Mature (I'm warning you, I don't want to titillate the kids. Mentions of alcohol and other lewd things)


 

"Here. Take this."

Nayeon handed 2 glasses to Mina as she sat on the floor next to the red-haired girl with a bottle of soju on her hand. She comfortably arranged herself in her sit, taking the glasses from Mina's hand again to pour the drink in them.

Tonight only the two of them were at the dorm, the rest of the members were either enjoying their short vacations or following their own schedules. This gives Mina mixed feelings. Of all of the members that had to stay with her tonight, why did it had to be Nayeon? And it's not like she doesn't want to spend time with Nayeon, but just yesterday she was finally able to see her in the eyes, after she got over a dream – a rather thrilling dream – she had, starring her friend, some nights ago.

"This one is for you." Mina hesitantly took the almost full glass in her hand. She began to inspect it with doubt, watched by the older girl who was already taking a sip from her own glass "Mina-yah, I know you, and I can tell you're feeling stressed. A little fun is going to help you feel better." Nayeon added to convince her "this will help you unwind."

Mina shrugged "if you say so."

"Well. Sorry you have to be stuck with me today. I'm trying to make it fun for you, you know?" Nayeon said in a sarcastic tone, rolling her eyes in annoyance. Mina can be difficult sometimes.  

Both girls turned their bodies around to watch the drama that was airing on the TV in front of them, slowly taking sips from the glasses. Nayeon for her part kept hoping Mina would say something, anything, but the girl is deathly quiet. She's starting to become impatient.

Mina isn't even paying too much attention anyways, her mind was focused on something else.

That dream.

That dream was life changing to Mina - and that's not an exaggeration - it has completely affected the way she sees her friends lately, especially Nayeon.

Mina shakes her head fast, she really has to stop daydreaming all the time. She notices her sight is starting to become slightly blurry, her body is becoming weaker but she's not tired. The night was cold before but she's not feeling the chill anymore. She figures it must be the alcohol. She tilts her head to the side to look at Nayeon's direction. Probably for a longer time than she should. She doesn't even notice how much time she has been staring at the girl.

"Park Minyoung-ssi is gorgeous, isn't she?" Mina quickly opened her eyes in panic after hearing Nayeon asking that out of nowhere. . She hopes Nayeon hasn't caught her staring, then she remembered they were supposed to be watching something she completely forgot what it was about.

"I know, right? - I mean, yeah,she's… pretty." Mina gulps and looks away, shocked at her awkward speech. Put it together, she thinks. There's nothing she dislikes more than looking like a mess. She just keeps playing with her own fingers, glancing between Nayeon and the TV from time to time. What was this show about again?  It doesn't matter anymore anyways. And Nayeon, since when did Nayeon had the habit to stick her tongue like that? Mina unconsciously her own lips. She can't take her eyes off her friend. Bad thoughts, not again.

..Thirst. Yes. That's it, she's thirsty, she needs to drink something right now. She peeps to her right, and the bottle is still there, next to Nayeon, so she silently grabs it to pour another glass.

"Hey, hey, what are you doing?" The older girl immediately trapped the bottle in her hands “One is enough.”

"You said I'd help me feel better." Mina protested.

"I said it would help you unwind and enjoy the night, not that you have to drink your stress away. That's a bad habit, you know?" Nayeon clarified, taking the bottle away from Mina. “And I, being your unnie, have to take care of you.”

Mina rolled her eyes teasingly, smiling as her attention went back to the TV. Who knew Nayeon's protectiveness could be so charming?

"Why are you so quiet?" a worried Nayeon extended her hands to check the temperature of her skin, touching her shoulders and her neck "Are you alright?" She knows Mina isn't exactly the most talkative girl, but she can tell when something is off with her.

"I'm fine, unnie."

Nayeon held her hand in hers. She promised she would keep Mina cheered up tonight and she will.

"Let's play a game, come on." Nayeon suggested, excitingly shaking Mina's arm to try to encourage her.

"What kind of game?"

Nayeon her chin with her fingers to think of something. "Let's do a round of questions, I feel like there's still a lot that we don't know about each other."

"You already know me." Mina replied nervously. She is not a fan of these kind of games where she could end up reveling her deepest secrets.

"Not enough for me."

And that's true. Sure, Mina's mysterious and chic persona was the quality that most caught Nayeon's attention when she first met Mina. She thinks it's extremely interesting and even attractive. Maybe more attractive than it should. Right here, right now she's captivated by it. There's nothing Nayeon wants more in this moment than to peel off those layers that have hidden so much more than what Mina has let her see until now.

"Come on. It will make us closer. Don't you want to be closer with me?" Nayeon added, rather flirty, shaking Mina's hand until she eventually accepted.

Nayeon shivered, her breathing started to intensify for some reason. She looked at her hand and she was still holding Mina's, so she let it out and fixed her own hair to ease the awkwardness and find calmness again. The alcohol, yes, it had to be the alcohol that was making her brain work so poorly.

"Lately… do you like someone?" Nayeon immediately felt a pressure hitting on her chest as soon as the question left her own lips. Why did she even ask that? She definitely doesn't want to hear the answer.  She doesn't want to hear Mina talking about some boy.

"What?" Mina opened her eyes like if she was caught in the middle of stealing something. This is why she wasn't a fan of these games. "Where did that come from?" she asked back, shaking in anxiety, pretty sure her skin was a few shades paler at this point. She has to stay calm, Nayeon will notice and she will expose herself, and that can't happen.

"That was my first question." Nayeon regrets it again, it was her chance to brush the question off but instead she pushed it again. Why does she insist on torturing herself so badly?

It could be something inside of her telling her to put an end to her silly fantasy once and for all. It's never going to happen, she keeps repeating to herself, Mina doesn't like you that way.

After a minute of awkward silence Mina finally spoke in a soft tone "I… a lot of people would think it’s weird, actually." she's stuttering so badly, and Nayeon's face is painted in confusion, trying to figure out what on earth is she talking about "Even you would judge me." She added, dropping her head down to avoid any sort of eye contact.

Her heart was beating fast. She has never discussed these things with anyone, especially Nayeon, because of this.

"I promise I won't. Trust me."

Nayeon slid her body to move closer to Mina. She cupped her face gently to embrace her under her air of security. Her own heart is crushing, a part of her hopes that Mina doesn't trust her, because she doesn't want to hear someone else's name.

Mina was a mess of nervousness. How could she stop her heart from beating so fast when Nayeon was cupping her face like that, breathing so close to her?

Their faces were just a few centimeters apart and none of them is moving. Nayeon felt Mina exhale. And that's it. As soon as Mina's hot breath hit her own lips she knew she will lose it.

The scent of Nayeon's cherry shampoo still fresh was enthralling Mina, making her feel trapped. She should listen to the voice in her head that is begging her to pull away right this instant or she will end up making a move she will regret forever. The atmosphere feels so heavy on her shoulders, and her head is spinning around. And Nayeon isn't pulling away either. She's fighting, trying to escape. Her throbbing heart and her dizzy head are almost unbearable. She can't move. Closing her eyes, she just hoppes for the best.

Nayeon's eyes were glued to Mina's lips. She just saw Mina close her eyes, and God dammit, wasn't she making it even harder for Nayeon to resist?

She's scared of her own self, her lightheaded state isn't allowing her to think beyond consequences. She could only hope that Mina will not freak out after what she was about to do, when she couldn't hold the urge to move her head forward to clash their lips together.

Thanks heavens Mina didn't pull away, not even close, she was actually kissing back, cupping Nayeon by her jaw as she opened to let Nayeon's tongue slide in.

Mina couldn't believe this was real. She was actually kissing Nayeon. Hungrily, yet slowly, exploring each other's mouth like two girls experiencing a brand new sensation. Nayeon's breathing against her, Nayeon's hand behind her neck giving her goosebumps. She was feeling intoxicated and she knew it wasn't because of the alcohol they just consumed.

Nayeon could not believe it either, her insides were almost imploding in need for more. She must control herself, it's already enough they're kissing, she shouldn't test her luck.

But it's so hard. Mina is an amazing kisser. Or maybe the younger girl had somehow enchanted Nayeon into becoming addicted to her? who knows. She only knows that Mina's hand on her jaw was so captivating for some reason, her delightfully soft fingertips were tickling her, in a good way. And Mina's hot body pressed against her, warming her in the cold night – wait. Her body was dangerously hot.

"Oh my god you're burning." Nayeon said breaking the kiss, touching Mina's hot skin to check on her. "Are you sure you're feeling alright?"

More than alright, actually. Nayeon was looking at her legitimately worried, waiting for an answer. So she nods. She wonders if she just lied, though, because she's certainly not fully alright. She's trembling, still shocked, anxious, agitated, but nonetheless utterly . 

And Nayeon could see it in her eyes. Those dark eyes scanning her body like if it was the first time Mina has lied her eyes on her - or perhaps the first time she has looked at her in that light - She wants this.

Nayeon has been trying to not to take this too far, but after she pulled back in and started making out with Mina once again her judgement wasn't working anymore. "Mina," she muttered into the other girl's mouth "touch me."

Mina trembled at hearing that. She isn't sure if her mind is just playing tricks on her, but she could swear she heard that right. Touch me. It keeps replaying in her head giving her a rush of confidence. She moved her lips to Nayeon's jawline, leaving small kisses there before pressing her cheek against Nayeon's to whisper into her ear "where do you want me to touch you?"

Nayeon let out a surprised gasp, impatiently she took Mina's hand to lead it to her lap, slowly guiding it into her shorts, pass her underwear.

Mina moaned when she felt Nayeon's arousal pressed into her fingers. She never imagined she would ever do this. Of course it has crossed her mind, plenty of times, as embarrassing as it is for her to admit it, but she always dismissed it as dirty thoughts, something she should never desire, especially with one of her friends. But Nayeon was letting her touch her, so she did, she rubbed her fingers on her, massaging her, tracing her inner lips up and down, letting her fingers explore everything in order to find the most sensitive spots. Nayeon's face was now pressed on her neck, her breaths and moans hitting on Mina's skin.

Mina changed her position and moved to straddle Nayeon while her fingers were still the older girl's womanhood. Even though this wasn't a completely new sensation for Mina, it was the first time doing it to someone else, and she didn't expect to get so absorbed into it. She hugged Nayeon by the waist with her unoccupied hand to hold her in place as she continued her ministrations.

Mina was hypnotized, Nayeon's cries of pleasure were making her feel urged to get her off. She was so immersed into the feeling that she didn't notice that Nayeon was talking to her.

"Please, tell me you aren't drunk."

Mina shook her head after she heard Nayeon's concerned words. For a moment she paused to ask herself the same question, because only in her wildest dreams she could be able to be in this position. Is this one of those dreams? It can't be, it feels too real. "I'm not, I'm fine." She finally answered. Buzzed? Yes, but by no means unconscious. Her actions may be hard for her to control but she is certainly aware of what is happening, and she's undeniably into it. If anything she was under the influence of something else. Nayeon's erratic breathing, maybe? Or it could be Nayeon's closeness, or Naeyeon’s warm and delicate hands pressed on her neck pulling her into a kiss, not wasting time to let her tongue slide in and take the lead into a heavy make out session. Oh yes, it was definitely all of that. And Mina can't form any consistent thought, her mind and body are submitted to Nayeon.

"More." Nayeon barely managed to mumble, but Mina understood and she rapidly obeyed as her fingers were now plunged into her, making her let out a low and prolonged moan.

This was a brand new sensation for Mina, having her fingers deep inside another girl. She wasn't sure what was so fascinating about it, but it was like something had woken up in her. Her s were slow at first, trying to get used to this but she quickly started to speed up without even realizing.

"Oh my god, Mina."

Nayeon's voice, her need was turning her on so badly. She was hypnotized, driven by the luscious sensation of Nayeon pressed against her, wanting her.

A few s later she felt a pressure on her fingers, and if that wasn't enough for her to realize, Nayeon chanting her name almost breathless while her body was shaking against her was certainly a confirmation that she was coming.

But she didn't want to stop there. How much she wanted to hear Nayeon say her name until she gets tired of it. So instead of pulling away she meticulously pushed Nayeon onto the floor, positioning on top of her.

"Do it again." she voiced into Nayeon's ear in a painfully low tone.

"What?" Nayeon asked in between gasps, then she realized what Mina was implying "I..I don't know if I can." Nayeon managed to say unsteadily, she was still in daze from her first .

It didn't matter because Mina was convinced and determined. went to Nayeon's neck this time, because after hearing Nayeon's moans she won't try to stop them from coming out. She wanted to hear them all night if possible.

She kept ing her fingers in a faster pace, yet more measured. Playing with her hand's movements, paying detailed attention to Nayeon's reactions to get a hint of what she liked better. Bless her for being a fast learner, skillfully curling her fingers to hit all the places that were driving Nayeon to bliss. She wanted to take her clothes off, but that would require her to stop and that was not going to happen. Her mind is still not working at its best, so she can only process one event at a time, and the main event is definitely the top priority right now.

Nayeon's hands were around Mina's waist, one gripping on her shirt and the other one exploring the skin underneath it. It was almost unbelievable it but she knew Mina's fingers were bringing her close to the edge again.

In a final Nayeon arched her back, screaming Mina's name one last time before she collapses in the most gratifying way.

Mina breathed deeply before pushing herself up. She looked at Nayeon almost fainted, struggling to recover her breath. A hard labor to accomplish after Mina made her come, twice.

Open-mouthed and scared, Mina pulled her fingers out of the girl and then quickly stood up to run away.

Nayeon felt the absent of the body that was previously on top of her. As soon as she recovered her strength she sat up, looking around to find Mina, but the girl was nowhere in the room.

Mina was in the bathroom washing her hands. She couldn't even face herself in the mirror. She couldn't assimilate what she did.

What just happened? She thinks, regretfully, that her actions were outrightly selfish. How could she be so careless? Nayeon has always been so thoughtful and protective towards her and she couldn't do the same. Instead, she dragged Nayeon into her dirty mess. Nayeon was just trying to have fun with her. How could she take advantage of that?

"Hey, What's wrong?"

Mina lifted her head after hearing Nayeon's voice coming from the door. Her tone was just soft and gentle, and it makes her heart ache even more. "I'm sorry" She apologized, looking at Nayeon's reflection in the mirror "I don't know why I got way out of hand." Nayeon was listening, not knowing what Mina was rambling about. "You asked me if I was feeling alright, but I didn't do the same. I didn't make sure you weren't just drunk." She couldn't add anything else but a deep frustrated sigh, disappointed at herself. She dropped her head down again with her hands gripped at each side of the sink, not sure if she will be able to look at Nayeon in the eyes ever again.

Nayeon stepped inside the bathroom to walk closer to Mina, her hand reaching the younger girl's back to calm her "Mina, stop worrying for me. And more importantly, stop worrying about yourself."  She said, lightly caressing her "What we did… It felt amazing. It wasn't anything bad and it won't make things awkward between us. I promise." She sealed the words by giving Mina a reassuring kiss on the cheek.

Mina turned around to face Nayeon. The older girl was offering her hand for her to take it, looking at her with a bright flirty smile.

"Come with me."

"Where?"

"To our bedroom. We still have the rest of the night for ourselves."

 

 


so long whoops my fingers slipped.

omg I always end up throwing at my stories >.< please forgive me, I'll become a good girl from now on