Damn boy, you’re like a religion, so can I call you Ji-sus?

You're like a religion, so can I call you Ji-sus?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

By some kind of sorcery, Jimin found himself walking into the music room. He was immediately stunned because contrary to his expectations of dissected animals, bloody pentagrams, and an unfortunate, half-eaten victim nailed to the wall, the room appeared normal. It was brightly lit and adorned with musical instruments and expensive recording equipment. Almost as if the room was for creating music, rather than conjuring demonic entities, to wreak havoc on innocent civilians. 

 

Though this could all be a façade, Jimin reminded himself.

 

But then the funky rose guy started talking. With an almost insane glint in his eyes, Kim Seokjin detailed the story of his undying passion for music and how it had propelled him to hunt for others who shared the same enthusiasm, ultimately leading to the club’s creation. He proceeded on to give 30-minute long biographies of each member, complete with four musical numbers and multiple outfit changes, each more salacious than the last. When the final performance ended with Seokjin shirtless, with drawn-on abs, Jimin could do nothing but clap. 

 

He had been so foolish!

 

Myopic!

 

Like a sheep who followed its flock to the end of a cliff, unaware of the sharp rocks below, Jimin had wholly accepted the school rumours, to the detriment of his future social and romantic life. He hadn’t even known that Namjoon and Jungkook were in the club. However, now that these fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter