If I was a bird, I would fly next to you

You're like a religion, so can I call you Ji-sus?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At this moment, Jimin regretted everything. His life, his luck, and most of all, the fact that he was ever acquainted with the devil’s incarnate, Jung Hoseok. And now he was paying the price, for having not ran screaming for the hills when he first encountered the little er.

 

Thus, here Jimin was, once the self-declared epitome of masculinity, now shrieking like a banshee, as a pair of hands shoved him towards a door. Not just any door to any old room, but to the room. The room to The Music Club. Also known as the cursed club whose cultish members dabbled in the dark arts of witchcraft, and loved to recruit new students/victims to practice their skills on.

 

God, did Jimin want to leave. But he couldn't - not with the rope of integrity and brotherhood (and the possibility of Utter HumiliationTM in the form of running around the ovals in swimwear) shackling him to the ground. There was also the fact that his friend/ no.2 Min Yoongi was holding onto his ankles with an iron grip, not too dissimilar to that of leg cuffs, while a cackling Hoseok continually pushed his flailing body forward. A truly horrifying betrayal. But all this paled in comparison to the fact that Jimin would soon meet his demise as a sacrificial lamb. To be fed to the wolves.

 

The result of his participation in a game of truth or dare.

 

++++

 

When Hoseok had first suggested the game,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter