Chapter 7

Everything's Gonna Be Ok

 

Victoria started going clubbing with Sulli and Luna as often as possible to get Ryeowook out of her head as she drunk constantly. Sulli and Luna had befriended the B2SJ gang after talking to them about Ryeowook and Leeteuk and Luna started liking each other. Sulli started to like Kibum too, but of course he's still heartbroken from Jenna, since they have been together for many years.

 

Eventually, B2SJ started hanging out with the three girls but Ryeowook was never there.

 

One night, at the club, B2SJ and Sulli and Luna went to drink with Victoria to talk about Ryeowook and explain some things.

 

"Hey Victoria?" Sulli said, "Um... B2SJ wants to talk to you."

 

Victoria looked up at them, they weren't as scary as the first time she saw them. They all sat down and Victoria took another shot and said, "What the hell was Ryeowook trying to do? Why did he appear in front of me and tell me he was Seungri? Why did he say those words that he knows will affect me (A/N: The 'everything's gonna be ok' line)?"

 

Leeteuk spoke up, after all, it was his fault, "He lost his memory... I drove at full speed into their car and killed his parents, so I panicked and took him. I was too scared to even think about what I was doing to him. When I found out that he's lost his memory, I felt so relieved and made him one of us... I'm so sorry."

 

Kibum patted her shoulder, "I know how you feel." He said.

 

"But then if he just lost his memory, why doesn't he wanna see me anymore?" Victoria said.

 

Suddenly, Sandara popped up behind B2SJ with a big smile on her face.

 

"You guys! My GD's back!" She said, "He'll be here soon! He's parking the car!"

 

Sandara then noticed the three girls and said, "Who are they?"

 

"It's Seungri's girl, Victoria and her friends." Kibum responded.

 

"Victoria?" Sandara said and sat next to her, "you can't just sit here and drink! You have to get him! The night Kibum was captured, I overheard Jenna talking to Seungri in his room... I'm sorry Kibum, but she was trying to make him hers! She was telling Seungri that he should let his girl go if he doesn't want her life to be always under cover and on the lookout. I understand what Seungri's trying to do, but he's forgetting that he has us. Please go talk to him!"

 

Victoria looked into Sandara's eyes, searching for sincerity and honesty and she found it.

 

-------------

 

Kibum, was getting angrier and angrier in the midst of Sandara's talk about what Jenna had done so he said to Sulli, know that she likes him, "Hey, you wanna hang out tonight?"

 

Sulli was speechless, all she could do was nod.

 

Kibum stood up and took her away

 

-------------

 

"Where's he at right now? How do I know where to find him?" Victoria asked Sandara.

 

Sandara gave her their address to their hangout place and Victoria left.

 

"So... do you wanna dance?" Leeteuk asked Luna.

 

Luna smiled and took out her hand and Leeteuk pulled her onto the dance floor.

 

-------------

 

Kibum drove Sulli to his place and they were making out on the couch when Kibum put his hands under her shirt.

 

"No, Kibum, Stop!" Sulli said, but he didn't listen, "Kibum!" She yelled, trying to push him off as he kept going. Then, she tried out a move she's seen Luna do and Kibum fell off her. (A/N: Just imagine any cool move. I can't think of any)

 

"What Kind of girl do you think I am?" Sulli yelled, tears falling down her cheeks and she kicked Kibum, who was still lying on the ground, "You sick man!"

 

Sulli ran away.

 

Kibum sat up and chuckled, "I am a sick man, so sick that I couldn't see what a Jenna was." He said. As his tears started coming, he frowned and slammed the coffee table beside him, "What the F*** is wrong with me?!"

 

-------------

 

Victoria reached the building and the door was unlocked so she walked right in, calling for Ryeowook, but she couldn't find him, instead, she found a note left on a table that said:

 

          To My B2SJ brothers and sisters,

 

                   I'm Sorry, but I don't think I could stay here any longer,
                   I'm leaving for good and I won't be coming back so please
                   don't bother looking for me.

 

                                                                             - Seungri

 

Victoria panicked and dialed the only number she knows, still, by heart. Even though she knows nobody will answer, she gave it a shot, but of course, nobody answered.

 

-------------

 

A couple of days go by and Ryeowook really was gone. He hasn't answered any calls or been seen anywhere. Sulli and Luna felt bad so they decided to take Victoria on a trip to get her mind off of things. Leeteuk wanted to tag along and so he went too and he brought Kibum along. Once Sulli saw him, she avoided him as best as possible as they got into the car.

 

"Victoria, you're going to be so excited! Sulli and I prepared something special for you!" Luna said.

 

Sulli stared out the window, having to be stuck sitting next to Kibum. She hadn't told anybody about the incident and she wasn't planning to, as long as Kibum kept to himself.

 

-------------

 

They arrived at the hotel that they rented and brought their luggage inside when Sulli was taken out of her hands and she looked to see who had done it.

 

"I'll take it." Kibum said, not looking at her.

 

Sulli ignored him and went to help Victoria.

 

They arrived in their room and the big surprise was that Nichkhun was there, waiting for Victoria.

 

"Surprise!" Everybody screamed.

 

Victoria looked around and laughed, "What's the big surprise? I see Nichkhun every day!"

 

Nichkhun frowned and stoop up, "Really? You aren't excited to see me?"

 

Victoria laughed again and said, "I am! But I don't get the surprise!"

 

Victoria then looked around the room and realized how familiar it looks, "Why does this room look so familiar?" She asked.

 

"It's your dream room." Nichkhun said, "We drew it out together, remember?"

 

Victoria had a smile glued to her face, but she wasn't really happy. Nichkhun knows so much about her, all the good and bad things, even about Ryeowook. Ryeowook also knows all the good and bad things about her, except for one thing... He doesn't know how long, how painful, how torturous it was for her since he's disappeared.

 

Suddenly, Victoria just exploded, all the feelings from the very beginning came pouring out and she stood there and cried. One look at Nichkhun brought her tons and tons of memories of Ryeowook and she really wanted to be alone and just lay in her bed by herself.

 

Victoria's gotten really messed up even more than she was when Ryeowook left her a second time and everything she sees or does reminds her of Ryeowook. Nichkhun hugged her, knowing exactly why she was crying without her saying a word. He led Victoria to her bed and laid her down.

 

"We'll leave you alone for now. Cry as long as you'd like and come join us when you feel better ok?" Nichkhun said.

 

They all left her alone and she pulled the blanket up over her head and cried out all the pain in her heart. Soon, she fell asleep from the exhaustion of crying and woke up once it was dark.

 

Victoria thought she heard someone scream her name, then it happened again. She looked out her window to see a beach down below which she hadn't noticed before when they arrived, but that's not the important part. Ryeowook was standing there, screaming her name.

 

Victoria immediately ran outside, not bothering to put on a coat or shoes, but once she reached the beach, Ryeowook was gone. Victoria plopped into the sand, no longer able to shed anymore tears and she whispered quietly, "I hate you, Ryeowook! You're making me go crazy!"

 

-------------

 

The next day, Victoria was back to her normal self and she could tell that Nichkhun had been crying the night before because his eyes were still puffy, but Victoria didn't care, she didnt want to care or else she'll start crying again.

 

"Oh! A music shop!" Victoria said excitedly and ran inside. She looked around and ended up in front of the DBSK CDs and sighed as she reached into her pocket to touch her keychain.

 

Victoria reached her hand out to grab DBSK's newest and last CD on the shelf when somebody grabbed it too. She looked up and came face to face with Ryeowook.

 

"R... Ryeowook!" Victoria said, her eyes b with tears.

 

Ryeowook hesitated a bit before he started walking away and Victoria chased after him, "Ryeowook, wait!" She yelled after him.

 

-------------

 

Nichkhun was waiting outside of the CD shop for Victoria with a cute stuffed animal in hand, wanting to give it to her. A guy then rushed past him, and knocked the animal out of his hand, he cussed at the man's back and picked up the stuffed animal, wiping off any dirt. He looked towards the door and saw Victoria coming out. He smiled and headed her way but she rushed right past him.

 

"Ryeowook!" Victoria yelled and ran.

 

Nichkhun stared at her back as she ran away and he stared back down at the stuffed animal and squeezed it.

 

"I love you!" the stuffed animal squeaked.

 

Nichkhun sighed and placed the stuffed animal on the window still, as he headed back home.