Chapter 4

Everything's Gonna Be Ok

 

Soon, the dreaded day came and after Victoria and Sulli and Luna closed up the restaurant, the three walked out of the restaurant together. Victoria turned around to lock the door and when she turned back around, Sulli and Luna were gone.

 

"Hey, Victoria."

 

Victoria tensed up and turned to her left to face Seungri who was waiting for her. He smiled a sweet smile and walked over and grabbed her hand, she pulled away immediately out of fright.

 

"What's wrong? You scared of me?" Seungri said.

 

Victoria didn't answer so he put his arm over her shoulder.

 

"Come on, let's go."

 

They ended up at the beach. Victoria hadn't been there since Ryeowook took her there. Victoria's tears started falling as memories rush back to her. She was glad it was dark because she didn't want Seungri to see her cry.

 

"Here, I'll help you take off your shoes." Seungri said.

 

Victoria stood there, quietly crying, as Seungri took off her shoes, then he felt something wet drop onto his hand and he looked up.

 

"Victoria, are you crying?" He asked and got up.

 

Victoria turned her back towards him, not wanting him to see her cry. She had never cried about Ryeowook in front of anyone before.

 

Seungri turned her around and she was crying. He wiped away her tears and hugged her.

 

Because somebody was actually comforting her for the first time, Victoria cried even harder and hugged Seungri back.

 

Once she calmed down, Seungri and Victoria sat beside each other on the sand, quietly watching the waves.

 

"...You know...whenever I feel sad or alone, I always come here at night..." Seungri said, "It calms me down when I scream out my thoughts...lately I've been coming here a lot, ever since I met you. When you slapped me, you're the first who's ever rejected me, I got to thinking that I'm not the . The world doesn't revolve around me. Just because I'm a B2SJ doesn't mean that I'm any different than anyone else... I wanted to show you this place... I wanted to thank you..."

 

A tear suddenly fell down Seungri's cheek.

 

Victoria smiled at him and looked out to the sea; she stood up, took a couple steps towards the water and yelled, "RYEOWOOK! YOU IDIOT! YOU PROMISED ME THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE OK! YOU SAID THAT YOU'LL WAIT FOR MY CALL! YOU PROMISED ME THAT YOU'LL BE THE FIRST PERSON I SEE WHEN I COME BACK!" Victoria was breathing heavily, tears falling again, "Where are you?" she said softer, "Why did you leave me without a word?"

 

Victoria stared out into the ocean quietly to calm down and then she smiled and turned around.

 

"It helps." She shrugged.

 

Seungri stood up suddenly. He wanted to scream out something that's been bothering him since the very beginning of his memories.

 

"MOM! DAD! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS? I MISS YOU! I NEED YOU! WHY DIDN'T YOU COME SEE ME WHEN I GOT HURT?! WAS I THAT BAD OF A KID? I...I KNOW I MUST'VE BEEN A BAD CHILD BUT I STILL LOVE YOU! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE IN THIS WORLD! I NEED TO KNOW THAT I HAVE A FAMILY! I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER YOUR FACES... THE WORLD IS A SCARY PLACE!" Seungri screamed.

 

This time, it was Seungri's turn to cry and Victoria comforted him.

 

At that moment, being held in Victoria's arms, Seungri saw a flash of him and Victoria playing in the water and then his head started aching and he clutched his head.

 

"Seungri? A... are you ok?" Victoria said with worry.

 

Suddenly, the pain receded.

 

"Yeah... I'm ok now." Seungri said.

 

"What happened?" Victoria asked.

 

"I... I don't know." Seungri said and changed the subject, "Are you hungry? Let's go eat!"

 

-------------

 

The next Friday, the three girls prepared for DBSK's concert at Luna's house and Victoria saw something really familiar on Luna's drawer and she took out her phone to see if her Xiah keychain had fallen off, but it was still there.

 

"L... Luna, where did you get this?" Victoria asked, holding up the Xiah keychain.

 

"Oh! I got it back in high school. A boy called Ryeowook gave it to me." Luna said.

 

Victoria froze and dropped the Xiah keychain.

 

"Victoria, are you ok?" Sulli asked and she and Luna rushed to Victoria's side.

 

Victoria took out her phone and showed them her Xiah Keychain.

 

"I... I thought I was the only one who had one of these... H... He said that He made it personally for me." Victoria said.

 

Luna gasped, "Oh! Y... You're saying Ryeowook was your first love back then? Why didn't you tell us earlier?"

 

Victoria sat down and sighed.

 

"Victoria, it's not what you think though! I..."
"it
s okay, Luna. It's all in the past now, right?" Victoria said.

 

"But..." Luna tried to say.

 

"It's ok." Victoria said, "Hurry up! We better go now or we'll be late!"

 

-------------

 

At the concert, Victoria chose to ignore what had happened and have fun, forget about Ryeowook like she said she would.

 

-------------

 

B2SJ were running for their lives, the police were after them because they had started a fight with the B2ST gang. Everybody got back safely and in victory. They had killed five lead B2ST members, one is severely injured. B2SJ sat down in pain as the B2SJ girls came and aided them.

 

"Aw, baby. Are you ok?" Jenna said, sweetly to Kibum who smiled, kissing her.

 

Seungri scoffed quietly and looked at the rest of B2SJ. They each had gotten a piece of her before, everybody but GD who is madly in love with Sandara.

 

"Seungri, what happened? Did you guys win?" Taeyeon, who was aiding Seungri, said.

 

"It was great! There's only one lead left! If we destroy him then victory is ours!"

 

Everybody cheered.

 

-------------

 

After the concert, as everybody was leaving, there was hardly any space to move as everybody pushed through to get out first. Suddenly, Victoria was shoved to the ground. She looked up to see who has shoved her and saw a beautiful man standing above her with his hand reached out. She grabbed his hand and he helped her up.

 

"I'm sorry about that." he said, "There were so many people before that I bumped into you."

 

Victoria looked around, realizing that everybody was gone.

 

"I... It's ok." Victoria said and took her hand away from his, "Thanks."

 

"I'm Nichkhun, by the way." He said as Victoria turned to leave.

 

"Oh... I'm Victoria." She said, facing him again.

 

"You came to the DBSK concert?" Nichkhun asked.

 

"Yeah... listen, I gotta go. My friends must be looking for me right now." Victoria said, really just wanting to go home.

 

"Wait! Victoria, can I have your number?"

 

"Um... sure."

 

-------------

 

Once Victoria was dropped off at home, she went to the beach to scream out her thoughts.

 

"HEY! DUMBO! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TO ME?!" she screamed, "YOU SAID YOU MADE THAT XIAH KEYCHAIN JUST FOR ME! YOU LIAR! I HATE YOU! JUST FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I'M NOT INTO YOU NEITHER!"

 

Once she finished, she heard laughing and saw Seungri coming towards her.

 

"You stealing my place now?" Seungri joked.

 

"Sorry." Victoria said, still in a bad mood and sat down in the sand.

 

"What's up?" Seungri asked and sat down next to her.

 

Without thinking, Victoria told him what happened. Seungri felt bothered by that keychain story that he had to say something.

 

"May he dropped it or something and your friend happened to find it. It might not be his fault."

 

"Whatever, I don't want to think about him anymore. I'm not that into him anyways." Victoria said and buried her head into her knees.

 

Seungri chuckled and stared at her. Suddenly the headaches came back, but he made sure he didn't utter a sound and quietly laid down clutching to his head as a flash of a Xiah Keychain falling to the ground went through his head.

 

Suddenly, Victoria's phone rang and she took her phone out to notice Seungri was laying in the sand, "What are you doing?" She asked.

 

"Looking at the stars." He quickly responded as painlessly as he could.

 

Victoria shrugged and answered her call.

 

"Hello... Who's this?" Victoria said.

 

"It's me. Have you forgotten me already?"

 

"Uh... who are you?"

 

"It's me, Nichkhun! That guy you met at DBSK's concert. You gave me your number, remember?" He said.

 

Victoria thought back and gasped, "I did?"

 

Nichkhun laughed and said, "I was wondering, are you busy tomorrow night? I'd like to have dinner with you."

 

"Dinner? Um... Yeah."

 

Seungri sat up.

 

"Great! Let's meet up at the JYP Restaurant at 7." Nichkhun said and hung up.

 

"You're going out for dinner tomorrow night?" Seungri asked, headache has receded, "With who?"

 

"A guy I met at DBSK's concert..." Victoria said and screamed out to sea, "I TOLD YOU RYEOWOOK! I'M NOT THAT INTO YOU! AFTER A WHILE I WON'T EVEN REMEMBER YOU!"

 

Seungri didn't feel content. He wanted to see this Nichkhun. He might do something bad to her.

 

"I wanna meet him." Seungri said.

 

"Why?" Victoria asked.

 

"Just because..."

 

"We're not even friends, why are you so interested in him?"

 

"Wanna be friends?" Seungri suddenly asked.

 

"... Sure?"

 

"See, we're friends now!"

 

"Why do you wanna see him anyways?"

 

"Because friends should be thoughtful and protective of each other." Seungri said, "And since we are friends, give me your number."

 

-------------

 

Seungri ended up going with Victoria to meet Nichkhun and Nichkhun and Victoria ended up getting into a deep conversation about DBSK so he ended up being bored and eating quietly, then, the pangs in his head came back again, the third day in a row and he choked out his food.

 

While Nichkhun and Victoria were asking if he was ok, he clutched onto his head as a scene of him picking up a DBSK CD and seeing Victoria's beautiful face flashed through his mind.

 

Once the pain was gone, he stood up and said, "I have to go... I don't feel so good." and he left.

 

Seungri ended up going back to his room and just lying there, bothered by those flashes of unknown memories and thought to himself, "Had I known Victoria before I lost my memories?... no, It can't be, she doesn't even know me!"

 

The moment that kept replaying though his head was the most current flashback. Victoria looked so beautiful then. She had a happy, soft, sweet smile on her face which took his breath away. Seungri had never seen Victoria smile like that before.

 

Suddenly, his door opened and Eunhyuk came in and said, "Oh, Seungri, you're back! Great! Now we can start our mission earlier! I'll go get the girls."