When I met you.

Stages of Love

 

  1. When I met you

 

It was a really cold day when they met for the first time, Taekwoon remembered well because he hates cold days. He was in a bad mood and had lost his left glove in the snow, too

.

“Why are you so upset today?” His best friend appeared from nowhere looking at him with big round eyes.

 

Taekwoon sniffed. One of the main reasons he hated cold was because the weather made his nose run. “I lost my glove.”

 

Hakyeon smiled looking at his bare hand; he couldn’t help but pout, why did his friend find his misfortune funny? The older boy extended his arm offering him his gloves without losing his smile. He looked at the tan hand with the gloves.

 

“But you’ll be cold.”

 

Hakyeon shook his head.

 

“I told you to not remove your gloves while playing with snow.”

 

He didn’t say anything but removed his glove and put the pair that his friend gave to him on. “Thank you.”

 

Hakyeon smiled and started running.

 

“Besides, I’m not staying outside too much time!”

 

Taekwoon taken aback followed him, almost tripping with the thick layer of snow that covered the ground. He noticed the other boy taking another direction, opposite of his house. He wondered if the boy got lost because of the snow or if he was going to another place. Suddenly Hakyeon stopped in front of a big house.

 

He panted a little at the sudden race.

 

“Hakyeon-ah, this is not your house.” He stated.

 

“I know.”

 

Then he rang the bell. Taekwoon gasped at his friend’s action. He was ringing the bell of some strange people! Hakyeon rang the bell again. And now twice!

 

He held his hand back when he was about to go for a third time.

 

“Stop it. You can’t do that.”

 

His friend was about to say something when the wooden gates opened with a pretty woman behind it. Taekwoon opened his mouth feeling trapped. May be she would get them to the police station for disturbing.

 

She smiled.

 

“Hakyeonnie!”

 

And she knew his friend.

 

“Aunt Yeowon!”

 

His friend smiled back and he just stared in confusion at the two people. The woman bent down to squeeze his friend’s cheeks. She was pretty.

 

“Our Hakyeonnie is so handsome.” The woman said still squeezing his friend, and then she noticed him. “Oh, you brought a friend. You should come inside, it’s too cold.”

 

The tanned boy nodded grabbing his hand and leading him into the house; he looked amazed at the front garden, it wasn’t too big but there were a lot of plants. More than in his own house. And there were flowers too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

He removed his shoes and walked close to Hakyeon, afraid of doing something ill mannered.

 

They went to the kitchen and sat at the table while Hakyeon’s aunt made them some hot chocolate. He was chatting enthusiastic with her, talking about the school and stuff like that. His eyes wandered around the place, there were a few boxes on the floor and then spotted something behind the door. Or rather someone.

 

There was a boy peeking from behind the door. He blinked. And then the boy was not behind the door anymore but coming towards them with a big smile.

 

“Hakyeon hyung!” He said excited while running towards them.

 

The named boy stood up and opened his arms wide for a hug. The boy stopped in his tracks and grabbed the chair next to Hakyeon, leaving the poor boy with his arms extended. Taekwoon chuckled.

 

“Yah! Why are you doing this?” He knew that Hakyeon was more embarrassed rather than angry.

 

The boy, who seemed to be younger than them, looked straightly at him. He had funny eyes.

 

“Who is this guy?”

 

“Wonshik-ah, that’s not the way to ask.” Hakyeon’s aunt reprimanded him.

 

A little pinkish tinted Taekwoon’s cheeks knowing that the Wonshik boy was referring to him.

 

“He is my friend Taekwoon.”

 

The boy opened his mouth forming an “O” in amaze.

 

“I didn’t know hyung had friends, he is annoying.”

 

“Yah!” Hakyeon shouted blushing slightly and he bent down laughing because yes, his friend was a little bit annoying at times.

 

“Your friend is polite.”

 

Now it was time for Taekwoon to blush.

 

“Hi, I’m Kim Wonshik. And I’m six years old, but I’ll be seven soon.” He said while giving him a big smile, the boy didn’t have the two front teeth.

 

“I’m Taekwoon.”

 


 

Okay, how was it? Not too bad? I wanted to make Wontaek's first encounter cute though XD I think this will have like 5 or six chapters, everyone talking about a situation.