Sweet Dreams

Nice Meeting You

The Ark finally got home after a long night of skating and partying. Minju shared a room with Jane, Halla shared with Yujin, while Yuna had her own room. Yuna changed into her pajamas and collapsed onto her bed.

Yuna woke up and checked her phone to see what time it was. Her alarm was about to go off anyway so she got out of bed. Since Yuna was the first one up she decided to make breakfast. I think I'll make pancakes. She grabbed the liquid pancake mix and the stove. Yuna was humming "The Light" as she was cooking. I should cook more often. I'm a natural. Yuna thought to herself as she flipped a pancake. A warm body pressed up behind Yuna as it gave her a back hug. A head rested its chin on Yuna's shoulder. Yuna didn't pay much attention to it until it spoke.

"What's happening hot stuff?", JB whisphered in her ear. Yuna jumped away from JB causing her to drop the pan onto the floor. JB sighed at the mess made on the floor. Yuna stared at JB in disbelief while he was picking up the pancake from the ground.  

"H-how did you get in here?!", Yuna said trying not to raise her voice. She backed up against the kitchen sink.

"What do you mean? I live here.", JB said throwing away the ruined pancake. 

"Are you sure you got enough sleep last night? I'll take care of breakfast, you go back to bed.", JB said spinning Yuna around and pushing her to her bedroom. Yuna stopped her feet from moving and spun herself to face JB.  

"No! You don't live here, I do! And so do my members! Now tell me how did you get in here!", Yuna said angrily. JB snickered.

"If I don't leave here and your members do, then explain why I have a room and they don't.", JB said smugly. Yuna rushed to Yujin and Halla's room. She came to find it filled with labeled boxes and furniture she had never seen before. She slammed the door and and ran to Minju and Jane's room. As she opened the door she saw there were posters all around the walls, a new drawer, a desk in the corner, and men's clothing scattered on the floor. This cannot be happening.  

"Don't go in there! I haven't tidied up yet!", JB yelled. Yuna came back to the kitchen to see JB in a apron flipping pancakes. JB turned to see the defeated look on Yuna's face.

"It's okay, honey. I know you had a trouble sleeping last night so you might not be fully awake right now. Just go back to sleep and I'll wake you up when I'm done.", JB said sweetly as he was setting up the table.

"Why aren't they here?", Yuna said sitting down at the table staring at the wall. JB placed a glass of orange juice infront of Yuna.

"It must have been a really rough night! Don't you remember? Your members moved out that way we could be closer to each other.", JB answered simply.

"Why would we need to be closer to each other?", Yuna asked frightened. 

"We're dating, silly. I want to see you everyday so I suggested we moved in together. Both of our members and companies were okay with it so- the pancakes are burning!", JB sprinted to the stove cutting it off. He brought back a tower of pancakes.

"Eat up! I made them just for you.", JB said cheerfully setting down the plate. Yuna's mouth watered at the sight of them. Yuna picked the top pancake on the stack to see the words, "I Love You", written in chocolate syrup. Yuna looked over at JB who was pleased with himself. Yuna ate the pancake anyway but was interrupted by something furry rubbing against her leg. She looked down to see a grey kitten with big blue eyes.

"Is this your cat?", Yuna said endearingly as she picked it up.

"It's our cat. His name is Bean."

"That's an adorable name! You're adorable, yes you are! You're so cute and lovable!", Yuna said to the kitten as she lifted it into the air. She gave it a kiss on the top of its head and brought it to her chest. JB rested his chin on his hand, watching lovingly as Yuna played with the kitten.

"Youngjae is allergic to cats so I had to get rid of my old one. Since I live with you now, I can have as many cats as I want.", JB said scooping Bean into his arms. JB looked back and forth between Bean and Yuna. 

"He kind of looks like you."

"What? No way, he's way cuter than me.", Yuna retorted. JB brought the kitten up to Yuna's face to do a side-by-side comparison. 

"See?! I can't tell the difference. You two look exactly alike."

"What am I his mother?", Yuna laughed as she took a bite of her pancake. JB scooted his chair closer to Yuna and held the kitten like a baby. 

"Yes so that means I'm the father.", JB said rocking Bean in his arms. Yuna couldn't help but crack a smile. The kitten yawn and nuzzled its head into JB's arms.

"And as a father I must care and protect my child and the mother of my child!", JB proclaimed loudly. Yuna rolled her eyes.

"As the mother you must do the same and fulfill any wishes the father of your child has.", JB said quickly but confidently. Yuna was now glaring at JB.

"Woah, wait a second. What kind of wishes are these? Do I get any wishes?", Yuna asked offended. JB shrugged his shoulders.

"I guess so. But my wishes aren't anything complicated so don't stress out too much."

"What are your wishes?", Yuna asked skeptically.

"I want to have breakfast with you every morning, text me when you get home, do your share of the housework, and kiss me when I tell you to."

"What?!", Yuna screamed. She tried to move her chair away but JB used his foot to block one of the chair's leg. JB leaned in as Yuna froze in fear. She shut her eyes as tight as she could waiting for the impact that never came. Yuna opened her eyes to see she was back in her bed. It was all a dream. Yuna exhaled out of relief even though there was a hint of disappointment inside her. She brushed her teeth and headed towards the kitchen. 

"Morning Yuna!", Minju said as she was making eggs. 

"Morning.", Yuna said calmly as she opened the refrigerator. 

"That was so much fun last night! We need to make plans to go ice skating again."

"Yeah.", Yuna said pouring orange juice into glasses.

"So, what did you and Junior talk about last night?", Minju said trying to transition the topic of the conversation smoothly. Yuna froze for second, unsure of what to say. 

"Nothing much, we just introduced ourselves.", Yuna said placing the glasses on the table. 

"Oh. Okay then.", Minju said not fully convinced but decided, for now, to let it go. Yujin and Halla groggily came into the kitchen.

"Morning.", Yujin said yawned.

"Morning Yujin. Good morning Halla!", Minju said gleefully. Halla grunted in response.

"I'll go wake up Jane.", Yuna said as she headed towards Jane's room. Once Yuna was out of sight Minju motioned for Yujin and Halla to gather around her.   

"I just asked Yuna and she said they just introduced themselves. I feel like she's not telling me the whole story.", Minju whispered. 

"Maybe they talked about something personal and she doesn't want to share.", Yujin added.

"Why are you so interested anyway?", Halla asked. Minju flashedback to the party. She was dancing with Jane as she spotted Junior. He was dancing with s but every now and then he would causally glance over at The Ark. Minju didn't read too much into it then. After a lot of dancing Minju and the girls realized that Yuna was gone. Yuna left her phone in the dorms so there was no way of contacting her. Minju scanned the room searching until she spotted Junior. He was pacing near the back door. He had a determined look on his face and headed towards JB. Junior said something to him but Minju couldn't make out the words. JB nodded his head and Junior was out the door. Minju didn't know at the time that Junior was following Yuna outside so she ignored the whole scene. The girls split up to ask people if they saw where Yuna went but nobody had a clue. Minju was starting to panic until she bumped into JB.

"Oh! Sorry, sunbae. I didn't see you there. Have you seen Yuna by any chance?", Minju asked desperately. JB thought long and hard until a light went off in his head.

"No, I haven't but I think she might be outside in the back. Junior told me he was going outside to check up on someone and that could be her.", JB said. Minju wasn't the best at reading people but she could've swore there was a hint of jealously on his face.

"Thank you for the information!", Minju said ecstatically as she headed to the back door.

"Wait! You're in a dress and it's really cold outside. I'll go and get them.", JB said walking pass Minju to the door.

"She's one of my members and she caused this whole mess. It's only right if I go.", Minju insisted but JB wasn't going to ease up.

"No, wait. I'll-"

"JB, have you found Junior yet?", Mark said came up behind him. The rest of the Got7 and The Ark members gathered together where Minju and JB were.

"We can't find Yuna anywhere and nobody knows where she could be.", Halla said. 

"Same thing with Junior.", Youngjae added. Minju and JB looked at each other.

"I think they might be outside. The guys and I will search for them.", JB said sternly. Minju wasn't going to let them do all the dirty work.

"We'll all go looking for them. Isn't that right girls?", Minju asked as all The Ark nodded their heads fervently. Minju then recalled when they were all ice skating. Halla was now practicing by herself and that left Minju alone with Junior.

"Now just bend your knees like this and that should help you balance.", Junior said like he'd been doing this for years.

"Like this?"

"Yeah, just like that. See you're a natural!"

"Thanks. How do you know so much about ice skating?", Minju asked. Junior looked down at the ice embarrassed.

"Actually, Yuna taught me when we were out here. Without her I would've been slipping all over the ice.", Junior chuckled. 

"By the way, thanks for following Yuna out here. I wouldn't want her to be alone in this weather at night.", Minju said staring at Yuna skating. Junior looked at Yuna too.

"No problem. It was my pleasure.", Junior said smiling. Minju noticed how intently his eyes followed Yuna. Once Junior snapped out of it he went back to teaching Minju. After hours of skating all of them decided to head back to the mansion since the party was about to end. As they were walking back Minju was able to catch JB.

"Sunbae! I wanted to say sorry for being so stubborn earlier. I didn't want you and the guys to do all the work even though it was Yuna's fault."

"I was stubborn too. I didn't want you and your girls to get sick from being outside in those dresses.", JB replied. Minju smiled at JB's thoughtfullness.

"It would have bothered me if Yuna was by herself out here. Good thing that Yuna had Junior with her.", Minju said relieved. Minju watched the corners of JB's mouth slightly move down.

"Yeah, but hopefully that doesn't happen agian.", JB said grinning.