Happiness is The Easiest, Right?

Déjà Vu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mingyu hasn’t eaten any proper meals and he just takes a bite and a sip of Seungcheol’s meal. He didn’t feel any hunger or thirst, he only wants to finish this quickly. Three days passed and finally Mingyu done it.

He asks Jihoon to check everything before he starts it. The shortest boy nods, from the body until the numbers on that old screen, everything is perfect. Even Jihoon actually can’t believe that Mingyu can do it for three days only. From what Seungcheol told him, their parent even left this project undone because it’s too hard for them. But Mingyu, who just read it, can finish it in three days.

They wait in worries. Mingyu’s heart is beating like a crazy. He scared that it will fail, because it’s the only last chance he has. If he fails, there is no hope anymore for him. He links his hand together and puts it in front of his mouth. He prays so hard.

“Mingyu!” Seungcheol and Jihoon call his name together as they ask him to see.

He jumps and walks closer to the bed. And he gets stunned. His brown hair is in a mess. He covers his mouth as he gets so amazed to the fact that the boy who lying on the bed is finally awake. He opens his eyes weakly. The boy looks just like a real human. Without anything that showing that he is actually a robot. Seungcheol and Jihoon are amazed too. Mingyu waits. He waits to hear what will the first thing that the boy will say.

Wonwoo gets up from his lying. He scans the three of them one by one. First Seungcheol, then Jihoon, and now he locked his eyes to Mingyu. He stay still for a second while examines the guy in his brown messy hair.

“Who are you?” Wonwoo asks.

Mingyu gets his excitement down. He buries his face in his palms. Seungcheol automatically his younger brother head. Seeing Seungcheol patting Mingyu, Jihoon is following him too, stiffly. “It’s fine, at least you success to wake him again.” Seungcheol tries to cheer Mingyu up.

“But it’s not a great thing without his memories. I already installed everything, but it comes out as a total fail. We did this before with the same fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter