Walk In The Sunrise

The Casanova's Impact
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeon Jungkook's P.O.V

"Jimin! Wake up!" I shook the male who was deep in sleep around six o'clock A.M in the morning.  Well, he did promise me yesterday that we both will go on jogging and if he couldn't keep it then he shouldn't have used to word, 'promise'. It's as simple as that actually. Wrong life choices, Chim Chim. 

The male moved in his sleep, "What is it, Jungkookie?" He questioned, a yawn soon following after.

"Let's go jogging!" I wanted to make sure our last day by the sea will be worth it as well. And sunrise will start in an hour as well. "We will be going home this afternoon, you know." I reminded. "Come on hyung!" 

"I don't want to, Jungkookie." Jimin murmured, covering the covers over his face. "You can jog by yourself." He said, and I was displeased. He promised this after all. What a . 

I frowned. How on earth am I able to get him out of there? Should I kick him out of the bed or some sort? But if I do that I might get a beating afterwards and god knows how much Jimin's kicks can hurt. A smug look formed into my face when I had finally found the solution to get him out of the bed. I held on to the other end of his blanket, and pulled it away from him causing him to shiver with the sudden exposure to the cool air that lingered in the room. Thank you air conditioner!

"Fine." Eventually he gave in. Everything would have been better if he gave in the first place. "Just give me five minutes, Jungkookie. And why did you pull the covers away from me? I'm going to hit you later." He said jokingly, as he went to a sitting position, rubbing his eyes as he adjusted to the atmoshpere.

Hearing those words escape from his mouth, I had the urge to do a victory dance, but since I would obviously look stupid right in his eyes I decided to keep my chill and prevent myself from doing so. Instead, I went through my bag and decided to get some plain shirt and tracksuit bottoms. I quickly changed right into them and sat on the edge of the bed as I waited for Jimin to finish.

After a few minutes, Jimin was finished dressing up himself as well. "You all set, Jungkookie?" He asked, putting up his running shoes on. 

I stood up from my position and gave him a smile, "Yeah. Let's go." And with that said we both exited the room, locking the door before we left. We waited for a few minutes for the elevator and after a few we had gotten in. 

"Shall we race?" 

Oh, he knows I love races too well. "Challenging me? I don't mind a good race." I gave a smirk.

"No shortcuts like last time!"

"Alright, alright, sheesh." I rolled my eyes. I can't believe he is still butthurt by the fact that I used a shortcut the last time we raced. But to be honest, he didn't say anything about not using shortcuts so I figured I'd use that chance, but when I tried to reason him out about that he kinda threw a tantrum right at me and I had no choice but to take it all. It was seriously a pain!

The elevator stopped, and a familiar face seemed to have decided to join in, "Seems like we've been bumping into each other often, don't we?" A chuckle ascaped her lips as she came in and took the stand in between me and Jimin. 

"Seems like it is." I gave her a smile, but Jimin gave her a scowl to which she rolled her eyes at. I wonder what's going on in between these two lately. I'm actually curious. They chatted for a while didn't they? I wonder what did they talk about. I'm sounding like someone who craves for gossip, god. "So, where are you headed to?" I changed the topic. "Are you meeting someone perhaps?" 

"By this cafe nearby." She answered softly, a smile playing on her lips as well. "I'm guessing you two are going to be out for a morning jog right?" She guessed, to which I nodded my head. "Well, it's pretty much obvious with your little get up. And yes, I am meeting someone. Wanna meet up later? I'd love to talk to you with some things as well." Things? What things?

"No thanks." Jimin barged in. "We're good."

Joy eyed the male, completely displeased, "If you say so." She gave a shrug. And just like that, the elevator stopped and we all headed out. It was our destined floor after all. We had gotten out of the hotel and casino and we all walked straight right into the boardwalk, except Joy was on her way to a cafe near by the beach. "I'll see you guys later then?"

"Yeah! We'll see you when we see you I guess," I gave a chuckle, bidding her farewell. Once she was completely out of our sight, we started off by running. No one really gave a heads up, Jimin and I just clicked and in an instant and we both ran. I started off in a slow pace to not tire myself too much, but it seems like I should have started in a quicker pace because I literally can't find Jimin anymore. That bastard.

After a couple of runs in attempt to look for him, I eventually gave up and took a step. I panted. It's been awhile since I had a run like this. I pulled my phone out checking out the time. "6:56, huh?" I muttered, pocketing my phone back into my pockets. Where the is Jimin? I'm getting thirsty as well. He was the one who is supposed to treat me to drinks as well. 

Knowing that I won't be finding Jimin anywhere soon, I decided to go down to the beach side and head towards the vending machine. I insterted a few coins and one seemed to have fallen out from my grasp. I took out the water and crouched down in order to look for the coin. Where could it be? Well . I just lost it. "Where did it go?"

"You mean this?"

I peered to my back, and there stood Vernon showing off a coin proudly. "Vernon!" I exclaimed. "Ah, thank you! I've been looking for that." I took the coin that he handed over, stuffing it right in my pocket.

"Out for a jog?" He arched a brow.

"Yeah." I replied. "What about you?"

"Currently waiting for some good waves to surt at. Hey, wanna go watch the sunrise?" He suggested. "The view is perfect around here. The way the rays contrasts with the sea. You w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter