History Repeats Itself

The Casanova's Impact
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeon Jungkook's P.O.V

Looking at myself from the mirrored closet, I straightened out the unnecessary wrinkles on my clothes. I eyed myself from head to toe. I don't look bad, I guess. I swept aside the fringes of my hair creating a small parting to my left.

On the other hand, I looked over at the other male who was looking at himself from the other mirror. "Jimin, you look good. You don't need to ruin your hairstyle and redo it again." I told him.

Okay, so it's funny because the hour we arrived here and decided to dress up and all, Jimin was already focused on his hairstyle. But then, if a spec of strand would go unplace he would be frustrated and ruin the whole thing. The next thing you know he'll be stuck here doing his hair until the event itself is finished. That would be hilarious.

"Say that to yourself, Jungkookie," Jimin cried. "Do I look terrible?" He questioned to which I rolled my eyes at. Let's see, that's the tenth time he questioned me about that. This guy. If only he isn't my hyung then I would have walked away and ditched him.

"Hyung," I called out to him. "Come on. I look fine and you look fine. A spec of misplacement in one's hair can't ruin the entire image. You have a unique personality that makes you show the aura that you are individualistic and that you're different." I said, walking over to where he is at. I gave a massage right at his shoulder, "Now, come on hyung."

"Boys, are you guys done yet?" A feminine voice came in. 

"Jimin-hyung is obviously not satisfied with the way he looks." I answered. "Mom, tell him he looks good so he could get his right out of this room and we could finally go."

Sighing with her son's barks, she decided to let it slide. "Jimin, you look fine." She smiled. "Now, we don't want to keep the people waiting right? Come on boys, let's go. I'll be waiting for you outside."

"You heard her Jimin," I gave a grin. "Let's go. I wanna try the punch they serve around here as well!" 

With that said, Jimin eventually stood up from his seat and gave out a sigh. Well, there's no point in trying now right? Two people told him that he looks good anyways and the other one came from a person who rarely compliments him. Looking at himself for one last time, he brushed his hair with his fingers. "Come on. I bet they are waiting for my hot to get on the seats tonight."

"You very much sound like a , Jimin." I said jokingly, earning a punch to the shoulder from the other.

We both left the room, shutting and locking it before we walked away. We took the stairs instead of the elevator since it's faster and we're only two floors above the venue. A little excercise by climbing up and down the stairs won't hurt at all right? After all, it helps build up your thighs even though it would risk by draining your energy out.

Upon arriving at the venue, like what my mom said, she did wait for us by the entrance. The three of us entered the place and we were greeted by this soothing background music, lights, and people from all alike. Men were in tuxedo and suits. The girls were in gowns. Is this supposed to bring the classical times back? On an instinct, we both headed towards to the buffet and took two glasses that we filled in with punch.

"I miss having punch around," I commented, taking a sip. The flavor reminds me on why this drink used to be one of my favorites when I was little. I would love to get more but I'm not risking myself to go and wet on my pants. That's just disgusting.

"Jungkook!"

I heard someone call out to my name, to which I looked back. It was Taehyung. I watched on how he walked towards us with that smile on his face. He doesn't look bad himself. 

"Taehyung..." Instead of giving him a simple hello, that name came out from my mouth naturally. It just slipped off like a greeting. And at the same time, I felt a tight grip right on my arm. I abruptly placed my glass filled with punch aside.

"What the actually -- " Jimin tripped right on his own words. "Excuse us!" He said, dragging me right to a corner that isn't too far away. "Are you guys together?" He quickly bombared me with that question.

God, is this what the fuss is all about? "Of course we're not." I answered. Jimin knew Taehyung has a girlfriend. He saw it with both of his own eyes right at the event a couple of days ago. "Did you perhaps forgotten he has a girlfriend?" I arched a brow, reminding him that fact along the way. 

"Oh, okay," A sigh of relief escaped his nerves. "I thought he broke up with the girl and went back to you." He explained. "Like I swear, if that IS the answer you were gonna give me, I would have blew my heads off. I would have probably exploded right now!"

"But he didn't." I deadpanned. "Why would he anyways?"

"Tch. Come on, you secretly want it to happened." Jimin frowned, crossing his arms a huff escaping his lips.

"I do not." I protested.

"Don't lie to me. I know you do." Jimin wriggled his brows playfully. 

"Okay, fine. Happy now?" I conceded, a scoff following. "Jimin, now you're sounding ridiculous. Come on, he's waiting." I lazily pointed my finger at the male who was busy looking around the place.

"Fine." Jimin surrendered. "Hey, you know you can count on me if you wanna fight Taehyung."

Once we both had settled things up, we marched back to where Taehyung was currently at. God. Jimin and I didn't talk a little too long didn't we? But then, he could have left if we did take long so I'm coming into a probability that we didn't. "Sorry -- " 

" -- Not sorry." Jimin had cut in, to which I jabbed him painfully right at his side.

"What he means is th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter