His Unexplainable Actions

The Casanova's Impact
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeon Jungkook's P.O.V

Just like what my mom texted to me yesterday, we did go to the beach. I was really hoping she would at least get sick or some sort so we won't be able to go but fate isn't just exactly at my side right now. Because here I am, walking around the sand watching out the view of the ocean from the shore. The son isn't that hot considering we left early in the morning so it's bearable.

I decided to lay my towel down near the water. Not to near, don't want it to get wet now do we? I had a plain shirt, some shorts and slippers on. I sat on the towel indian-style and watched on how the water would just come in to shore and would retreat soon after.

Seagulls were all over the place. Maybe going to the beach isn't that bad at all. In fact, it makes me feel relaxed. It's been awhile since I've felt this as well. The feeling is just great. The way the cool breeze would come by from time to time, the sound of the ocean, watching the sun set. Yup.

On the other side, there were males and females playing beach volleyball. That makes me remember when I used to play beach volleyball with Jimin and some of our friends back then. It would be cool to play that again once in awhile. I won't mind at all. I played with the sand with my fingers, drawing little figures on it. Simple joys. As I was drawn into this feeling, I failed to notice the weight that added beside me. 

"Hey," I heard someone call out to me. The voice in unfamiliar so it's probably someone I don't know at all. I turned my head and I faced a guy with a dark brown hair and brown eyes. An American perhaps? His features look like he is from America. But he's pretty good in speaking korean if he is an American.

"You alone?" He questioned. Should I even start a conversation with him? What if this is the sole reason why I would get kidnapped and sold off to some place else? Nope. I'm not taking the risk, but it should be safe right? This is a private beach.

I looked around making sure there are people around, "Yeah." I gave a nod. "I'm assuming you're alone as well?" I arched a brow. Maybe this guy isn't that bad after all. 

"Wanna hangout?" He suggested.

"Sure, why not." I shrugged. "I'm Jungkook." I introduced. "And you are?" I asked for his name.

"That's cool. Name's Chwe Hansol. Call me Vernon." He gave a smile. "Jungkook, huh? I've heard you from my parents before. Are you perhaps a Jeon?"

"Yeah, I am." I answered. "I'm guessing your parents probably met mine due to the fact you know me? I'm telling you, my mom is crazy." I'm liking where this conversation is going. This guy seems approachable.

"Believe me. If you think your mother is crazy, I wonder how would you feel about mine."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter