When She Reveals

The Casanova's Impact
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeon Jungkook's P.O.V

Ever since that encounter with Taehyung for a few times, maybe I was over reacting back then when I would declare it's best if he would drop dead, huh? He isn't that bad at all. God, this makes me realize on how much of a drama king I was back then. But then the whole scenario did shaken me a little up. The guy probably became a better person -- well, back then he isn't one that is. Whatever.

Anyways on to the present, Jimin and I are currently exploring one of the newly opened up malls my parents built up in Seoul. There's already one but then I can't stop them from making an annex. I swear this is better than the main. It kinda has every shop that I ever wanted. I bet they just built this annex to show their love for me, isn't it? I totally appreciate their efforts. 

We both headed down from the second floor to the first by using an escalator. Jimin bought himself new headphones since I literally broke his old ones to which I got one heck of a beating afterwards. It was an accident to be honest. I didn't expect I would break it either.

"This whole walking made me hungry." I told him, giving out a groan. "Come on, you gotta admit it, you're hungry as well." I gave him a playful nudge. He's currently on his ridiculous diet because he believes he is getting himself some T.A.B.S. 

Jimin sighed. He knew that if he would agree to the wishes of this guy he would be bothered nonstop. But at the same time, he wasn't very hungry at all. In fact, he was full. Totally full. His stomach is packed with food. Maybe if he tried to reason himself out he will be able to escape from this mess? "But Jungkookie we just drank up some Jumba Juice awhile ago." He whined. "Don't bring me into this when in reality you're the one who is hungry."

Oh, . He had seen right through me. I gave a sheepish grin, giving the back of my neck a nervous rub. "Hyung, beneath that facade you show me everyone knows you're hungry." I protested. There's no way I'll be letting my side down. After all, who would want to spend money on food? I'm currently saving some money up for my own personal needs.

"So, in other words, you just want me to pay don't you?" Jimin deadpanned, eyes turning immediately like what the dead fishes would hold. "To pay for your needs like the good friend I am, right?" He raised his voice.

"Of course." I replied. "Not to mention my parents lowered my allowance so I'm kinda suffering here." I grumbled. "So, hyung, I'm being honest here with all my heart. Treat me?" I batted my lashes in the most innocent way as possible.

"Sheesh," Jimin sent a pat through those soft locks. "You are lucky you're always my top priority than anything else I have on my hands. I can't believe I'm falling for your irresistable charms once again. You know what, you should be illegal to be honest." He joked. 

"I'm already legal, Jimin." I reminded. "I'm not your eighteen year old kid anymore."

"But still, sure you're not eighteen anymore but there are times where you would act like the complete teenager you are. Well, the same goes for me. But then, it's because you just stepped into your twenties a few years ago right?" Jimin gave an understanding statement. "Don't worry. I get it. You don't have to battle your side anymore." He chuckled.

"Come on. Let's go to Caffe Bene. I'm starving for some Cookies and Cream Bingsu."

"Just lead the way Jungkookie. I'll be right behind you."

And with that thing said and all set up aside, I took no time and led him right at Caffe Bene that was already seen from the front. Figured. There isn't much people around since it's working hours. And Jimin and I, we're just your broke males who are in their twenties and had so much time to do on their hands. So here we are, roaming around the mall instead of taking care of business.

Once we had entered, Jimin handed me his card and I fell in line. There was only two or three people on the line so it didn't took a pretty much long time for me to stand up. Because in just a few minutes or so, it was my turn. 

"Hello sir. May I take your order?" The lady greeted me, a smile on her face.

"Can I have some Cookies and Cream Bingsu. Oh and Green Tea Frappe as well." I added. Jimin doesn't know a thing about this. What all he knew is that I'm ordering a Bingsu well this is the perk of letting me order food all by myself without any suprvision. Who knows? I might order more.

After telling her my name and her telling me the amount needed, I gave her the card. And once it was time to sign, luckily I know how to copy his signature perfectly. And the lady totally has no idea that the card was being used by a different person. Probably thinks I'm just using 'Kookie' as some stage name or something.

Handing me the buzzer along with the receipt and card, my eyes roamed around the place looking for Jimin. He wasn't nowhere to be seen outside nor the place where I'm currently at so I decided to check behind the other wall. And on the other part of Caffe Bene, the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter