Chapter 1

Love Spell

Kogyol's P.O.V

"Hyung, what's wrong? You seem really out of it." 

 

"Hwanhee's right. Ever since you got off the phone call with your dad, you're a bit off." 

 

"Sorry, guys, but I guess I should tell you guys." I sighed before facing 9 guys, aka. my best friends.

 

"Leave it to Jinhoo hyung to make people tell stuff." I snickered at Wooshin's comment, and face when Jinhoo hyung put his arm up to smack Wooshin.

 

"Anyways, so..remember how I told you guys I have a sister? Well, I've never seen her in my life since she was born after my parents divorced. My dad called to tell me that she's coming in two days. She's transferring to our school and she's going to be living with me." I told them the short story, leaving them in awe.

 

"Wait, so you've never seen your sister, and she's going to be living with you?" Khun hyung made a face of half confusion and half disguist.

 

"Oh, come on. She can't be that bad. Plus, I'm kind of excited to meet her." I smiled, starting to imagine what kind of person she is. I wonder if she likes pink. Most girls like pink, don't they? 

 

***

 

"Excuse me, you wouldn't happen to be waiting for Ko Minsoo, would you?" I tapped on the shoulder of a girl that was medium height for a girl with medium length hair. She raised an eyebrow, scanning my nervous self from head to toe.

 

"Yea, I am. Why? You him?" I gulped, her aura kind of scaring me a bit.

 

"Yea..I'm kind of your brother.."

 

"Oh." I could guess she wasn't much of a talker. I only nodded, trying to think of what to say.

 

"One of my friends are waiting for us outside. You'll love your room." I reached for her suitcase, and she gladly let me take it.

 

"Sweet. You're two years older than me by the way." She hastly said before turning to the direction of the exit. I followed her lead, catching up to her, but still finding a bit awkward.

 

"So..you're pretty tall for a girl. How tall are you?" 

 

"168.5 cm. How about you? You're not so short yourself." I chuckled at her last comment.

 

"I'm 183 cm."

 

"You could be a model or something."

 

"Yea, I guess so. Oh, my friend is right over here." I pointed to Jinhoo hyung, who was waving from his car.

 

"Jinhoo hyung, this is...sorry, I didn't catch you name." I sheepishly look to the ground to avoid looking at their reactions.

 

"I'm Seoyoun. Nice to meet you."

 

 

Seoyoun's P.O.V

"Welcome to your new home." My half brother proudly said once we were inside. 

 

"You live here my yourself?" He nodded.

 

"Yea, but my friends visit a lot. It's like their second home." I nodded along. It was quite spacious, especially for one person. 

 

"The boys are here, so that's why it's kind of loud." Jinhoo said while going to the source of the noise, telling them to quiet down.

 

"I have to meet them?" I raised an eyebrow, not really wanting to meet anyone. I was still jet lagged and tired.

 

"Well, I mean, you'll meet them at one point.." I sighed, deciding a simple hi would settle it.

 

"Fine, but I'm going to get some rest after. I'm quite tired." He nodded and led me to the living room. I was taken back at the amount of boys that were standing there.

 

"This is Seoyoun. She's my half sister I told you about." Minsoo introduced me to the guys with a somewhat proud smile. 

 

"I'm Kuhn."

 

"I'm Wooshin."

 

"I'm Sunyoul."

 

"I'm Wei."

 

"I'm Xiao."

 

"I'm Hwanhee."

 

"I'm Bitto."

 

"I'm Gyujin."

 

"It's nice to meet you." The guy named Kuhn said smiling with the others nodding in agreement.

 

"Yea...me too...I'm kind of sleepy, and it's supposed to be night in Canada so I'm going to get some shut eye." I turned to my half brother for him to lead me to my room. 

 

"Oh, yea. Your room! Kuhn hyung, can you help with her stuff?" Minsoo looked at him with anticipation.

 

"Really, Kogyeol?" 

 

"Wait, who's Kogyeol?" I asked, earning some confusion.

 

"That would be me. I just prefer the name Kogyeol, so..yea. It's a long story." I nodded at his explanation, not wanting to hear all the details.

 

"Well, you told I'd apparently love my room. Can't wait to see it." I said with mild sarcasm. 

 

"Right, Kuhn hyung?"

 

"Fine. Just this once." He sighed and Kogyeol happily gave him my luggage.

 

"Is this all you have?" Wooshin asked in disbelief.

 

"Yea. My dad told me that this would be all I needed." I grit through my teeth. I never really liked my parents.

 

"I see..well, your room is awaiting you upstairs!" Kogyeol happily said and started walking towards the stairs. We followed him up the stairs. We stopped at the first room at the right, which I guess this was my room. He opened the room to reveal what I was supposed to be living in. All I could do was stand in shock with my jaw opened.

 

"Does she like it, hyung?"

 

"Of course she likes it, Xiao!" I didn't know who said what. I couldn't process anything.

 

"Shush Gyujin. So..what do you think?" Kogyeol asked nervously, and I didn't know what to say. I was still trying to process everything.

 

"...it's pink..and girly.."

 

"I thought you would like these kind of things..I mean that's what the internet said." Eventually, I recovered, finding words to say.

 

"Not all girls like pink and girly things. I mean, I guess we could go shopping to replace..this." I sighed, trying to stay positive and walked in the room. 

 

"Sorry, I probably should've asked more in detail." His voice sounded a bit guilty. I shool my head, telling him not to worry. I walked over to the closet, and opened it. I expected to see emptiness, but I saw something very blinding instead. 

 

"Oh..my..God..you're kidding me. Please tell me this is somehow someone else's clothes that you're holding these for someone." I didn't want to come off as mean, but this was just too much. I have never in my life seen so much pink and frills.

 

"..yea..I guess I'll just give them back." 

 

"Sorry, bro, but I'm not so girly. If you haven't noticed, I dress..not like that." I pat him on the shoulder in comfort. 

 

"I should've guessed.." He sounded so disapointed - like he failed something, so I decided to give him words of comfort and tell him what I thought.

 

"Hey, if it makes you feel better, your efforts are appreciated. You're the first boy ever to actually think about me, including our so called dad." His eyes lit up in excitement. 

 

"Does he ever say anything about me?" I sighed and plopped on the bed. I don't like talking about him, and I probably never will. 

 

"What's wrong?" He asked, also sitting down on the bed.

 

"He's always drunk; he's hardly ever sober. Every time he gets drunk, whenever he comes home drunk, he lets his anger out at me. That's all I'm going to say. So, if you and your friends don't mind, I'd appreciate it if you guys could give me some time alone." At this point, tears didn't even come out. I was just to used to his harsh ways. My eyes widened and my body fell into shock. He hugged me. For the first time in forever, I felt warmth. I felt that feeling I would always see everywhere. 

 

"It's okay. I'm here now. I'll protect you, so just tell me anything!" He gave me a bright smile when he pulled away.

 

"T-thanks." 

 

"Okay, boys, I think we should just go now. Let's get out and give Seoyoun some time to sleep." Jinhoo started ushering the boys out, and in no time Kogyeol was helping. At last, everyone was out, and I dug into the covers. This time, tonight, I wasn't going to cry. If I was, it would be out of happiness. I actually have someone who cares about me - who will give me the same love parents are to give their children. I'll finally have a family. 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it^^