Chapter 7

Love Spell

Seoyoun's P.O.V

"I'm sorry to ruin the good mood, but Seoyoun-ssi, you're not actually dating Jinhoo..are you?" One of the girls, which I'm pretty sure her name is Yoonji, asked me. As soon as she finished her question, I shook my head faster than the speed of light. At my actions, Wooshin laughed. I expected Yoonji and her 3 friends to be glaring at me, but they were also laughing. 

 

"I'll be quite honest, but the dating thing was never my idea. All I did was go with the flow. Another honest thing is that Hwanhee and Xiao had to walk." At my confession, they were laughing a lot more louder.

 

"You're one year older than me, aren't you noona?" I looked at Wooshin, and then at Yoonji with wide eyes. There was no way this girl in front of me was older than me. She looks so young, and not only that, but her voice was cute.

 

"Yup! Our Yoonji unnie and Soljin unnie decided to visit the dance! Well, Soljin unnie didn't want to visit because she knew that you know who would be here." The shortest girl, Hyemi, said while looking smug.

 

"Omg whooo?" I asked while leaning in, and pulling Wooshin along with me just cause I woul've fell over without having him to support me.

 

"Her ex." Hyemi replied, but who was I supposed to know who that was.

 

"Aka. Your brother." Wooshin looked at me. 

 

"Ohh..WAIT WHAT. HE HAD- WTF. No way..." I murmered, not being able to believe it. 

 

"I'm sorry to interupt, but I do have to steal Seoyoun away." I felt a tall figure behind me, taking a hold of my arm. I looked right away to the owner. I relaxed a bit, seeing it was my brother.

 

"Sure..I guess so. We were having such a fun time though." Yoonji spoke, pouting a bit. 

 

"Well, I guess I'll see you around school then!" Hyemi smiled at me, and I smiled back.

 

"It's..nice to see you Soljin." My brother spoke hesitantly. She only nodded, and turned away, pulling along the other two girls with her.

 

"It was nice to meet you Seoyoun." 

 

"Huh? Oh yeah..it was nice meeting you too." She gave me a bittersweet smile and then walked away with her two friends, not replying to Kogyeol at all.

 

"I'll see you tomorrow, Seoyoun!!" Hyemi yelled over her shoulder. I nodded and turned my attention back to my brother.

 

"What's up? It's better to take this somewhere private..like outisde where the dance hall is. Some of the others are all waiting with your..visitor." Unlike the other times when I've seen him, his voice was stern, but it wasn't just his voice. Everything about him was tense.

 

"What? What visitor?" I asked, trying to keep up with him. Wooshin sped the last few cm past us to hold the door.

 

"Thanks, Wooshin. You'll see when we get there." He didn't slow down his pace, but he only sped up.

 

"What? Can you just slow down for a minute? I am in heels and I can't keep up with your walking." He didn't respond back, but he did come to a stop when we went outside where the evening breeze welcomed us.

 

"Hey." 

 

"Z-Zico? I thought you were going back. Why are you here? Why is everyone here?" I couldn't believe my eyes. Zico, Taeil, B-Bomb, Jaehyo, Kyung, U-Kwon, and P.O were all here in front of my very eyes.

 

"Tell them that you are definitely not going to go back." I was met with some angry, some disapointed, and some sad eyes from 17 boys.

 

"What are you talking about? I can't go back. Remember, Kogyeol? Can somebody just ing tell me what's going on?"

 

"Kogyeol doesn't mean go back as in go back to Canada." Jinhoo breathed in. 

 

"T-then what?" I gulped, afraid of what the answer was.

 

"Seoyoun..you really don't remember..do you?" 

 

"Taeil? What the-"

 

"Seoyoun, try to think back. I know it's hard, but just try to think back. Doesn't this scene remind you of something? The bright, blue moon shining in the blackness? The chilly night breeze?" U-Kwon spoke calmly. I furrowed my eyebrows. I broke away from Kogyeol's grasp and walked towards the guys to an arm's length distance away. No one said anything, and I truely did try and think back, but to what? Think back to what?

 

I closed my eyes, and that is what helped me with remembering along with extreme concentration. The cold evening breeze, as if on cue, picked up and gave me goosebumps as I opened my eyes. I stepped back in shock. No wonder the guys welcomed me with cheerfulness. They were all serious. The atmosphere when I arrived was tense, and their eyes were heavy.

 

"..oh..my..God." My knees gave in, but before I fell to the ground, Jaehyo grabbed my arm. He put his other arm on my waist and my arm over his shoulder to stabilize me. At that moment, all my strength gave away - it was just gone.

 

"I can't believe it. They were telling the truth." I kept my eyes to the ground, but I knew that it was Hwanhee's voice. They carried so much disapointment, it stabbed me in the heart. If I looked up, I knew everyone whom I've befriended would be looking at me disapointedly because they probably were disapointed. Just the thought itself was painful. Unknowingly, tears suddenly started pouring from my eyes and it was harder to be standing up. Gravity was almost pulling me closer to the ground.

 

"Woah, Seoyoun. Are you okay? Kyung, help me." At Jaehyo's request, Kyung grabbed my other arm and put it over his shoulder. It was easier to stand up, but it was also easier to look up. I wasn't enitrely correct, but there was more disapointment than sadness.

 

"Hey, what's wrong? Are you alright?" I looked at Kyung, whose voice as gentle as ever. I looked at him with tear stained eyes. 

 

"Jaehyo and I will go get the car. Maybe we should discuss this elsewhere." I heard Jiho's voice and Jaehyo murmered a sorry before leaving. It was okay thought because I still had Kyung to lean on and I was more stabilized than before.

 

"Please tell me this isn't true. Please tell me my memory, my mind is playing games on me. Or better yet, please tell me that I'm just dreaming because I can't think of anything else to why you guys flew all the way from Canada to here. Please tell me the scars I have on my body are because I was clumsy." My voice was broken, and I was crying harder than before. Kyung pulled me closer and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around him and cried harder.

 

"Taeil hyung, you deal with it. I don't think I should leave her while she's vulnerable." I held Kyung softly pulled me to where the curb was and sat me down.

 

"So, Kogyeol. Tell me that you want to contine on and impress your father." I heard P.O speak, and as usual, his voice was low and confident. Kyung was helping me calm down with words and Yukwon was holding my hand tightly while wiping my tears.

 

"No, I don't want to, but that doesn't mean I'm giving Seoyoun to you."

 

"Well too bad." 

 

"I think what Jihoon is saying is that she would be more safe with us. We could protect her far more better than all of you can." B-Bomb said right after Jihoon to avoid any misunderstandings.

 

"Yea, that's why she ended up almost dying." I was surprised at Hwanhee's bravery for a side comment.

 

"Why you-"

 

"Jihoon, stop. Calm down." I spoke before Jihoon could go and land a punch on him. I breathed in sharply as I came to my conclusion.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: It gets better in the next chapter..I think aha. Anyways, I was originally going to go GOT7, but I felt that Block B would suit the roles better so I changed the group. I think it's safe to say that anticipation is good, and as always, thank you for reading!