Chapter 6

Love Spell

Seoyoun's P.O.V

"Have you decided on who to take to the dance cause it's like in 15 minutes." Kogyeol asked me for the 100th time today. The only thing that was different every time was the time frame. I sighed and turned to him.

 

"I love you very much, but I am so close in throwing one of my textbooks at you." I walked over to him and helped him with his tie while I was at it.

 

"Thanks. How about Jinhoo hyung?" He picked up the necklace from the table and put it on me.

 

"I honestly don't know any of them as well as you do. Not Hwanhee or Xiao because it'll start rumours and plus, they already have dates." 

 

"Yea..how about Wooshin? You guys seem pretty close." He pointed out, brushing my hair to the side.

 

"Yea..I mean, wait..don't you guys need dates as well?" Kogyeol shook his head.

 

"We're graduates, so not really. Anyways, why don't we do the old name in the hat trick?" I smiled, agreeing to his suggestion.

 

"I'll go get a hat and you start writing names." I told him and went upstairs slowly, being careful not to trip or anything. Realizing I haven't brought any hats with me, I went to Kogyeol's room and grabbed one of his hats. By the time I came down, he had already folded the papers.

 

"Isn't that my hat?" I nodded.

 

"I didn't have any, so I just grabbed one of your's." This time, he nodded his head. We put the names in his snapback and swirled it around. I dug my hand in and grabbed a paper that would determine my date.

 

Wooshin.

 

"Who is it?" I blinked a couple of times. I turned the piece of paper and showed him.

 

"Looks like I'm going with Wooshin."

 

"I knew it." He had a smug expression that made me doubt everything. I quickly unfolded all the paper as he walked away with the continous smug smile. Yup. I was right. All the papers had Wooshin written on all of them.

 

"THIS ISN'T FAIR." I yelled, meeting him at the door.

 

"You can't blame me. You looked really cute when you were grabbing onto him earlier." He shrugged, opening the door for me.

 

"Riiight.." I eyed him, full of sarcasm in my face and voice. I went out the door, and into his car. 

 

"Don't make that face. Your makeup you spent hours on will be ruined." He joked as he got into the driver's seat. 

 

"I spent only an hour and 30 minutes on it, thank you very much. It's pretty cold. Did you know that?" He laughed, but didn't say anything. He was reversing the car out of the driveway, which made sense because it was dark - he had to focus. So, I chose to turn on the heater myself.

 

"It's going to get pretty hot when you're in a room full of people. You'll be thanking Wei and Gyujin later on." I chuckled, finding it funny that it was those two who found the dress.

 

"Technically, it was Bitto who forced me into the changeroom with this dress. So, it's thanks to Bitto." I pointed out.

 

"It's all thanks to the 3." He corrected himself, stopping at a red stoplight. 

 

"I swear if you let me get surrounded with annoying girls and guys, I'm going to punch you when we get home." I randomly spoke when the light turned green.

 

"You should kill Wooshin. I mean, he is your date." He turned a bit more aggressively into the school's parking lot. 

 

"Thanks to you."

 

"I, as well as the other boys, will make tripple sure you do not get angry, my princess."

 

"Good." We laughed at the sudden roleplay, but I was actually serious. I better not be let alone. It took some time to find a parking space, but after 5 minutes, we finally found it.

 

"Great. We're 5 minutes late." He murmmered, quickly undoing his seatbealt. I also undid my seatbealt, but taaking my sweet time.

 

"Actually, we were here on time." I corrected him. He offered his arm, which I took. I was still not used to these heels. I kept on reminding him to walk slower due to my weakness in heels. As slow as the process was, we finally made it to the entrance. We were, of course, greeted by many of the teachers.

 

"Kogyeol! It's nice to see you again! Oh, and you have a date this year!" I recognized her - she was a science teacher. I heard she was nice.

 

"It's nice to see you too, Mrs. Shim! This isn't my date. This is my sister. She's just extremely bad at walking in heels, so I'm helping her." 

 

"You do notice there are other words like..I don't know..not used to, right?" I spat back at him, which the teachers all just laughed at.

 

"I like this girl already!" This time, it was a teacher from the linguistics department. Of course, she would.

 

"Yup. My sister is just too adorable. It was nice seeing everyone, but my sister's date awaits her. I'll come to speak again later on in the evening." Oh. Apparently he had a polite side to him. We said bye for now and made our way across the room. 

 

"You guys made it! I was about to text you." Kuhn smiled at us widely.

 

"Sorry, man. We got caught up by the teachers, and she's extremely bad at walking in heels."

 

"Hey, what happened to the words not used to?" I glared at him, earning some chuckles.

 

"So...where are your dates?" I asked, looking straight at Hwanhee and Xiao.

 

"You see..we were kind of joking about the whole date thing." My eye twitched lightly, and I could feel the anger kicking in.

 

"Come again?"

 

"Well, too bad she picked her date!! Like, literally picked. Congrats Wooshin." He smirked before pushing me into Wooshin. I swear, if it weren't for the close distance, I would've fell right on my face.

 

"I knew I shouldn't have let you write the names." I murmered.

 

"What?" Wooshin, being the only one to hear me asked.

 

"He wrote the names and I got the hat to put all the paper in. Turns out he only wrote your name." I sighed, half of the guys laughing, attracting some attention. 

 

"She said she didn't care who, so I chose for her. Wooshin came to my mind, so yea." 

 

"Well, I'd be honoured to be your date." He sarcastically said. I chuckled, but played along.

 

"The feelings are mutual, my highness." We had a good laugh, and I put my arm around his waist, leaning on him. Even with heels, he was still taller than me. He put one of his arms around my waist.

 

"Okay, yea, that's good. The teachers think you guys are dating. Bye!" Kogyeol dragging the innocent Kuhn with him, and leaving us in disbelief.

 

"I'm going to kill that guy. I seriously don't need more people thinking I have a boyfriend." I unconciously burried my head into Wooshin's chest. I felt the deep vibrations of his chuckles.

 

"Enough of that, time to have fun! Let's go say hi to everyone!!" Jinhoo started walking away with Wei. 

 

"I'm guessing you want to say hi too?" I looked up at him, only to find him smiling.

 

"I'll come with you!!" 

 

"Oh, no. You're coming with me Xiao, just so you don't spread anymore false information." Bitto took a hold of his ear, despite his complaints.

 

"You are coming with me. We'll regroup after though. Have fun!" Sunyoul brightly smiled before dragging Hwanhee away with Gyujin.

 

"I guess that leaves us." Wooshin stated the obvious.

 

"Yea..I'm not going to say much honestly." 

 

"Should I brag about my date that might turn into my girlfriend?" He smirked, looking directly at me.

 

"No, why would you-oh. Yes. Yes you should." At first, I didn't know what he was talking about, but then I saw a group of guys looking at me, eyeing me up and down.

 

"Great. Let's go, but call me oppa to make it more believable." 

 

"Nouuu. I don't want too!" I whined, but he was already pulling me to a group of girls that I recognized that made me no choice, but to comply. 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: The 'something big' that I was referring to starts in the next chapter...that is currently unwritten. Hope these updates were enjoyable