Danger

I can see your halo

The six visuals were hiding in g-dragons room. They listened as footsteps echoed in the house, kicking open door after door. About a minute after the front door was kicked open, the door to the bedroom, where they were hiding, received its first kick.
"They must be in here." A male voice said from outside the door. The visuals huddled together, hoping that the door was strong enough to withhold the kicks. Another kick attempted to open the door, making them all flinch. By this point, Jin and Hongbin were holding onto each other for dear life, as the two youngest. After three more kicks, the door flung open, and 6 men rushed into the room, each grabbing an idol.
"Let go of me." GD yelled at the man holding him.
"Shut up, or I might just kill you all." The man hissed at him. They pulled out 6 chairs from the kitchen and placed the visuals in them, before tying their hands behind their backs, effectively keeping them in the chairs.
"What do you want from us?" GD asked, realizing that most of the others weren't able to speak at the moment, due to fear.
"You're asking what we want from you? We want justice." The apperant leader of the group said.
"What do you mean?" Himchan said.
"You two and Luhan isn't the problem. Those three are. They got into the groups by being handsome, not by talent." The man hissed. GD turned his head, looking at Minho, Hongbin and Jin. Maybe they didn't exactly have the amount of talent that their bandmates possessed, but they did have enough talent to debut, which is a big achievement in itself.
"What's that to you." Himchan asked.
"We were denied debut, again, and again, and again. While they were debuting for being handsome, we were working our asses of and not getting anything in return." The man yelled, making the other four visuals jump. Only Himchan and GD seemed to be calm enough to speak. 
"What do you want? We can't make you debut. Why are you taking it out on us?" GD asked. 
"Because we can." The man said.
"Okay guys, I think they're ready for phase two." The man said, nodding at the other intruders.
"Which ones?" Another man asked.
"Those two." He said, pointing to GD and Hongbin.
"And those two." This time he pointed at Himchan and Jin.
"And let's let the label mates be together." He smirked, looking at Minho and Luhan. Again each man grabbed a visual, and dragged them off towards the bedrooms. Two off them led Minho and Luhan into Minho's bedroom. Himchan and Jin were dragged into him hand bedroom. And Hongbin and GD were placed in Hongbin's bedroom, as the door to GD's room had been kicked down earlier.

In Hongbin's room, the intruders ordered Hongbin to sit on the bed, while GD was left standing.
"What do you want from us? If it's money, we can get that." GD said. The younger of the two was terrified, and tried to keep from crying 
"We don't want money. We have enough of that. We want revenge." The man said. Of course, they had gotten the leader of the intruders. 
"And how do you expect to get that?" GD asked. Surprisingly, the other intruder untied his arms, but left Hongbin tied up. Then the leader of them pointed to Hongbin.
"Hit him."
----------------------
An: Uhh. This is exciting. If you have read my other stories as well, you would know that I really like when the idols are kidnapped and such. I know I'm weird. But if you'd like to read more of my weirdness, please subscribe and vote and comment ❤️