Safe part 2

I can see your halo

Taemin was sitting quietly at Minho's bedside, the olders hair. The other members had already been there, but they all had their schedules to attend to. Suddenly, while he was deep in thought, he felt something grab his wrist. He looked down and found the visuals eyes looking at him.
"Minho hyung. You're awake? I'll call a doctor." Taemin said.
"Not yet. Can't that wait for a few more minutes." Minho asked. 
"Okay, but then I'll call a doctor." Taemin said.
"Fine by me." Minho said.
"I know this may be a lot to ask, but can you please not get kidnapped again. I really don't want to be this worried again." Taemin asked, half joking, half not.
"I sincerely promise that I will never get kidnapped again." Minho said, like it was some sort of important statement.
"I love you, hyung." Taemin suddenly said.
"I love you too, Taeminnie.

"No. I'm not leaving." Leo said, as Hakyeon tried to persuade him to go home.
"Taekwoon. You haven't slept since you found out about Binnie being held hostage. That is almost two days ago." The leader kept nagging. 
"I'm not leaving him." Leo repeated. Hakyeon sighed. Leo hadn't left the hospital since they arrived, to the great annoyance to the nurses. Having an attractive man in the room was difficult enough, but the fact that he kept glaring at them whenever they came in to check on Hongbin, was another thing. But Taekwoon was secretly afraid of leaving. He had been there to see the house blow up. He could only imagine what would have happened, had he not saved Hongbin by then.
"Taekwoonie. I know you want to stay here, but I promise you, I will stay here until you come back. And I will call you the moment he wakes up." The older boy said. But Taekwoon shook his head.
"I'm staying right here." He said, being the stubben lion that he was. 
"Okay, just take care of your health, okay?" Hakyeon kept nagging. He then left the lion alone. Leo Waite door what felt like hours, but which was only 30 minutes, before Hongbin began stirring in his sleep.
"Binnie? Hongbin?" Taekwoon leaned closer, trying to wake the other. Slowly but surely, Hongbin opened his eyes.
"Hey." Taekwoon whispered. 
"Hey." Hongbin answered, before grabbing onto Leo and hugging the life out of him. 
"How are you feeling? Are you okay?" Leo asked, concerned with Hongbin physical and mental health.
"I am now." Hongbin said. Leo suddenly realized that his hand was still intertwined with Hongbin's. He quickly moved his hand, cheeks blushing furiously. 
"Please don't do that hyung." Hongbin said, looking at him with puppy eyes, making Leo take Hongbin's hand again.
"Better?" Leo asked.
"Definitely better." Hongbin answered.

Namjoon woke up to bright lights and a white room.
'Where am I?' He asked himself, seconds before a nurse entered the room. 
"Mr. Kim, you're awake. How are you feeling?" She asked. But there was only one thing on Namjoon's mind. 
"Where's Jin? I need to see him." Namjoon said. The nurse chuckled.
"Don't worry. He's still asleep. You gave the medics quite a task trying to separate the two of you. You can go as soon as you are done here." She said. She started asking a lot of questions, regarding how he was feeling, if he remembered anything, if he was feeling sick or dizzy. Namjoon answered that he was fine, and he wasn't lying. 
"I don't think I can get anymore out of you. You seem fine though. You can go, but remember to contact the hospital if you feel any discomfort." The nurse barely finished, before Namjoon shot out of the bed, only just remembering to get Jin's room number. He almost ran into the room.
"How is he?" He asked his bandmates. At the sound of his voice, they all came up and hugged him. 
"He hasn't been awake yet, but the doctors say he'll wake any minute now." Taehyung said. Namjoon nodded and pulled a chair towards Jin's bedside.
"How are you feeling, hyung?" Jungkook asked, gaining Namjoon's attention.
"I'm okay." He answered the maknae.
"We should probably leave now." Jimin said, referring to himself and everyone, who wasn't Namjoon. 
"Why?" Hoseok asked, earning an elbow to the ribs from Tae. 
"Ohh." he exclaimed, showing that he understood what the younger meant. As the other left the room, Jimin looked back and winked at him. Namjoon nodded thankfully at him. Then he turned his attention to Jin. 
"Jinnie. If you can hear me, please wake up." Namjoon said. As if miracles really existed, Jin slowly opened his eyes. As soon as Namjoon noticed, he planted a kiss on Jin forehead.
"Hey. How are you feeling?" Namjoon asked. 
"Okay, I guess. Even better when you're here." Jin said.
"Cheeseball." Namjoon joked, caressing Jin's hair. 
"What happened?" Jin asked.
"I don't know much. I arrived at the house, along with members of the other groups. The doors to the rooms were locked, but they were marked with the first letters of your names. Yours had a J on it. Everyone began kicking and hitting at the doors. Sometimes, the doors would break, and someone would free their visual. I was the last to know I down the door." Namjoon said, ashamed that he seemed weaker than everyone else. He looked at Jin, who gave him an encouraging smile.
"When I finally got the door open, I found you. But there was a bomb in your room. I don't remember it very clearly. I just grabbed you and ran towards the door. I had just gotten outside when the bomb exploded. The I passed out and woke up here." Namjoon said.
"Wow. Maybe I was lucky being asleep the whole time." Jin said, no joking evident in his voice.
"When I saw you on the bed, sleeping, I was so scared. I thought that...and then the bomb exploded, and the only thing I thought of was: what if I had been just a few seconds slower in getting the door open. Then we both would have died." Namjoon said. He didn't even realize that he was crying, until Jin reached out and wiped a tear away from his cheek. 
"You saved me. You saved both of us. I'm here right now, alive, thanks to you. Don't think about what could have happened, because it didn't." Jin whispered. Namjoon looked at his boyfriend, wondering what he had done to deserve an angel like that.
"I love you. So much." Namjoon whispered.
"I love you too, cheeseball." Jin said, leaning up to plant a kiss on Namjoon's lips.

---------------------
An: awwwww. Wasn't that cute? I always write kinda angsty fics, but I can't help but end them happily. I have tried to kill someone of in a story before, but I deleted the ending and made it happy instead. Please vote, subscribe and comment if you want to see more stories from me. Jk, I'm going to make another story anyway, but you can comment anyway❤️.