Arriving

I can see your halo

Luhan entered the exo dorm, finding the rest of the group waiting for him.
"What happened Luhan? Is everything okay?" Xiumin asked the younger member. Luhan shook his head, dreading what was about to happen.
"Because of the recent attack on boy group visuals, the CEOs has decided that it is best for me, as well as the other visuals, to move to a safe house." Luhan said, his voice trying to stay strong, but ultimately fading, so the others had to strain to hear him. 
"Are you okay with this?" Kris asked. Luhan shook his head again. He didn't want to leave his family, like he had already left another.
"I don't want to leave. I want to stay here." Luhan said. Sehun sat down next to him and put his arm around the older, who, by this point, was close to crying.
"It's for your own sake. We all want you to be safe. And so does the fans." Suho said, trying to soothe Luhan.
"I know. I just don't want to leave."
"We know. Go pack your things, okay?" Xiumin asked, earning a sad smile from Luhan. The visual went to his room and started packing a suitcase. He made sure to pack a computer, in case he would miss the others too much. Suddenly, he heard a knock on the door and it opened to reveal Sehun.
"Sehunnie. What's up?" Luhan asked, waving the maknae closer.
"Do you really have to leave, hyung?" Sehun asked. Luhan gently took his hand and nodded.
"Yeah, I have to. It's safer for me to stay away." Luhan said, hugging the younger.
"I'll miss you. A lot." Sehun whispered.
"I'll miss you too. But who knows, maybe I won't be gone too long." Luhan said, trying his best to soung like he was sure.
"Promise me that you'll write to me everyday." Sehun said, still not letting go of the older.
"I promise. I'll even video chat with you guys once in a while." Luhan said, knowing that it was a lie. He couldn't go more than a few days without seeing the members. Luhan grabbed his suitcase and walked, hand in hand with Sehun, towards the door to the living room. The others had waited for him. Luhan looked out the window and saw a black car pulling up in front of the dorm.
"Looks like I have to go." Luhan said. He turned to the rest of the group, who all took turns hugging him goodbye. It was emotional for them all, as they didn't know when they were going to be able to hug again.
"Take care of yourselves, okay?" Luhan asked, a hand placed on the doorknob. The members nodded their heads.
"Of course hyung." Sehun said, smiling sadly at the leaving visual. Luhan took a deep breath and walked out of the door, closing it behind him. He walked to the car and got in the backseat. The driver didn't try to make conversation, and just drove out of the city. Almost an hour later, the car pulled up to a house outside of the city. Luhan got out and took his bags. He walked inside, meeting the 5 other visuals. Minho, who Luhan knew quite well, them being in the same company, stood up and hugged the Chinese.
"How are you feeling, hyung?" Minho asked.
"I have seen better times." Luhan said. Suddenly, the door opened, and the man from the meeting entered the room.
"Welcome. This is the house that will be your home until it is safe for you all to return. You will all be given separate rooms, but there are only 2 bathrooms, which you will have to share. You can go choose a room and unpack now." The man said, letting the 6 younger men go unpack their stuff. 
---------------
An- Hey, I'm back. Sorry for the long wait, but as I have mentioned, I was on a school trip. I know that this chapter is a bit boring, but I promise it will get more exciting soon. Please subscribe, vote and comment❤️.