Chapter 38: The Plan & Jungkook’s Outburst

One Reason Why I'm Not Saying 'I Do'

Kim Taehyung’s POV

 

Few Days Before

 

“Oh, Taehyung! My man!” Namjoon said before we did a bro hug and Suga with the other four boys walked into my office, smiling and still energetic as ever as I motioned them to sit in the couch. “So hyung? You said you need our help.” Jungkook asked without looking at me, too busy eating his ice cubes from his cold lemonade. “Yeah, I need your help, guys. Its regarding _____.” I then said and Jimin was busy with his phone instantly perked his ears and started interrogating me, as if I’d done something wrong.

 

“Yah, you, perhaps...did you guys fight?” Jimin shot and I rolled my eyes to this guy. “No! I have a surprise plan for her and I need your help.” I said and Suga and Jin went, “Ahh...” as they nodded their heads. “Anything for our Tae Tae deongsaeng.” Jin said and I smiled to him before I told them my plan.

 

...

 

“WHAT?!!! You want us to be a kidnapper?!!!” J-Hope blurted out loud and I just had to cupped my ears at his loud dolphin pitched voice. I nodded my head as a sign of yes and they all groaned...especially this young guy. “I was born to be a kidnapper?!” Jungkook asked out loud and I just glared at this kid. “You were born as a rich guy and to finish up your parents money, Jeon Jungkook so chill.” Jimin said as he threw a death glare to Jungkook and he just rolled his eyes back to Jimin, almost causing Jimin to smack him in the head.

 

“Hey, now guys. Chill.” Suga said as he tried to calmed everyone down and luckily, Suga hyung was there to control the whole situation. “Yeah, guys. Let’s just do this for Taehyung and _____. He’s our best friend.” Namjoon said and I just wanted to throw a hug towards him and hugged him so tight until he was running out of breath! “Okay, okay, fine! I can do it but I want something in exchange.” Jimin mumbled and I just rolled my eyes to this guy.

 

Then he said, “WHAT?! You broke into my house and slept on my freaking bed and now you want me to be a kidnapper?! Of course I want something in exchange!” He retorted back and I just heaved a sigh at this guy! “Okay, fine! What do you want?” I asked, too tired to even think. “Hmm...oh yeah. What about a trip? We haven’t gone to any trip for years as friends, right?!” Jimin said out loud and they all just started jumping and screaming in delight, as if I would say yes to that suggestion!

 

“Oh yeah! We can go to New York and eat hot dogs!” J-Hope said excitedly. “Or to the beach! LA guys, LA!!! Then we can go flirt some chicks on the beach, ya know.” Jungkook said next and I just rolled my eyes to that kid! “Yah, Jeon Jungkook! You just got into age to drink and you want to flirt with chicks on the beach in LA, now?!” I looked at him and he just looked at me all innocently as he said, “Yeah. Why not?” and I just cupped my face in annoyance.

 

If it was about money, I can totally spend anyhow they want but seriously, LA? New York?! Beach and chicks?!!! I’m not some sugar daddy to pay them a trip so that they can lose their ity!!!! “NO! NO! No New York, no LA, no beach and NO CHICKS!” I said as I looked at Jungkook sternly and he huffed in defeat before he sunk lower onto the couch. “I’ll think of something in exchange but if you guys screw this plan and embarrass me in front on ______, you’ll get nothing, you hear me?!” I said and they all nodded their heads.

 

“Sure, sure. Whatever you say.” Jimin said before we continued with our discussion once again.

 

...

 

Back To Present

 

“What the...so you planned all this?!” _____ asked out loud after hearing us explaining the whole situation and I have to say, she was really thrown off. “Oh God I swear I thought that was a dream!” She huffed out loud as she cupped her face in embarrassment. “Hey, its okay. I just wanted it to be perfect and thrilling.” I said as I smoothed her back and she just chuckled after that. Then she turned to the boys and said, “I’m really sorry guys. I mean, who did I hit earlier? I’m really, really sorry.” and Jimin brought his hand up followed by Suga.

 

“Oh God, Jimin?! Suga?! I’m really sorry, guys...I was just really...you know...” She said and they both waved their hands as if it was nothing. “Oh, don’t worry. Just few bruises here and there.” Jimin said. “Yeah, we’ll just punch your Mr Perfect after this.” Suga said as he gave me that smirk to me and I just gulped. “Yah, hyung! If you punch me then I’m not going to give you guys your rewards!” I said and they all rolled their eyes.

 

“I want two rewards, Kim Taehyung! One massage treatment and up to you the other one.” Jimin retorted and I just huffed out loud and mumbled, “Yeah, okay...whatever.” Then Jungkook started laughing at the thought of how _____ beat those two innocent boys in the mini van. “She hits Jimin and Suga hyung like a man!” Jungkook blurted out and we all laughed the thought of her doing that.

 

“Yah! At least tell me you guys were not real kidnappers! I really thought you guys just killed L!” She retorted back and I turned to her, giving her that look. “What? Ah...come on Taehyung. We just got engaged and you’re still jealous with L?” She asked me back and I just rolled my eyes. “Of course NOT.” I lied and _____ made his way to L, and started hugging L and my eyes just bulged looking at her doing that right in front of me.

 

“YAH!!! You’re not allowed to hug him! Or other guys! Just me!!!” I shouted to her and she stuck her tongue out and the next thing I knew, we started chasing each other in the garden leaving the boys and L, _____’s butler, sighing. “I wish I had a girlfriend.” Jimin huffed out loud followed by the boys except one; “Oh, I have one.” L said and they all just groaned even louder and started shouting at me as a pay back.

 

“YAH KIM TAEHYUNG!!!” Jimin shouted.

 

“ENOUGH WITH YOUR LOVEY DOVEY CHASING SESSION!!!” Suga shouted.

 

“YEAH, MAN!!!” Followed by Namjoon.

 

“AISH! Why am I still single?!!!” Jin groaned out loud.

 

“Ah...I’m NOT jealous at all!!!” J-Hope retorted back.

 

“Yah, Taehyung!!! Stay away!!!” _____ shouted and once I’d caught her, we just hugged each other and smiled, looking at each other eyes lovingly...until, this one guy snapped on behalf of literally, for every single man out there.

 

“GO GET A ROOM YOU !!!!” Jungkook shouted and both _____ and I laughed at his sudden blow. He does hold grudges, that Jeon Jungkook kid.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: So two updats for today! I've been fangirling over Song Joong Ki lately!!! Descendants Of The Sun!!!!! Ahhh that feels!!!