Chapter 19: I Wish He Would Just Look At Me...

One Reason Why I'm Not Saying 'I Do'

Jung _____’s POV

 

I woke up at the bright sunlight beaming through the windows and quickly sat up from my sleeping position. I yawned once before I turned to the huge clock on the wall and luckily I didn’t overslept! But just after looking at the time I’d finally realised that I was still in the living room??? I looked at myself and that was when I noticed my pink comforter was wrapped around me cozily. Taehyung’s face immediately face splat into my mind and I was pretty sure he was the one who put my comforter on me...right?!

 

“Aish, whatever!” I hissed to no one in particular before I stopped my trance.

 

Wait a second!

 

So if he was the one who kindly kept me warm with bringing my comforter, so is he back? Because I’m pretty sure he didn’t even came here for the past 9 days.

 

I got myself out from the couch and quickly headed upstairs and quickly took my morning shower.After finished doing all that, I was on my way to the kitchen and that was when I bumped into...Kim Taehyung. Okay, I didn’t actually bumped into him like last time but once I entered the kitchen area, he was just few steps away from me probably on his way out from the kitchen himself. Since it was like 10 days without seeing him and 9 days without any traces of him and now... I have to say when I looked at his face, I felt...relieved.

 

Somehow I felt at ease upon seeing his face. So I just stood there, looking at him with my huge eyes as if I’d saw a ghost behind him or something but as for Taehyung...he didn’t even looked at me and the next thing I knew, I was all alone in the kitchen after he walked past me, not even saying a word to me. I blew a heavy sigh once I heard the engine sound from his car started and in mere seconds it went quite back, signaling that he was already gone to work.

 

And here I am, still standing in this spot few seconds ago where I’d just stared and looked at Taehyung’s face and I feel like the most idiotic person ever!

 

...

 

At Work

 

Why am I feeling like this??? What is wrong with me??? Is it because I’ve finally saw Taehyung today that I feel so lifeless right now?!! Or is because I’m feeling under the weather?!! Gosh...the rain has started pouring since the very beginning I set my foot in this dumb building and here I am, sitting in my office staring at the windows, looking at the rain falling and the dark sky out there. I sunk into my seat and heaved another huge sigh before Hoya walked in, without knocking as usual.

 

“Hey, Miss CEO? What’s up with that gloomy aura around you?” He asked before he grabbed a seat across from my glass table and I just looked at him briefly before I mumbled, “Nothing.” tiredly. Then Hoya gave me his ‘really?’ look on his face before he said, “Are you sure? You’ve been so down these days.” and I just gave my right cheek a nice big slap in front of him before I said, “Here! I’m fine. All good already! Now leave me alone.” and he laughed before he shook his head at my actions. But before he could say anything, I quickly cut in and said, “Yah, Hoya. You haven’t even told me why you didn’t want to open your own company and now don’t even think about asking me why I am so lifeless these days.” and I could see how his Adam’s apple moved as he gulped.

 

“Hey, now come on! I’ll open my own business and company later but you look like a zombie right now and you expect me to just stay put?!” He blurted out and I just rolled my eyes to him. I looked like a zombie?!! Excuse me! I’m still perfectly fine and maybe I did looked gloomy and lifeless but I’m still fine. Yes. So I said to him, “Gosh, Howon! I’m just tired, nothing much other than that so just chill.” and he gave me one last look before he said, “Is there something wrong back in your shared mansion with Taehyung?” and I swear that this guy has insert hundred of CCTVs back in my home!!!

 

How on Earth can he guessed it?!! The question was straight to the point too! Bulls eye!!! But of course I just lied at his question. “No! Why would I have problems with that guy.” I hissed to him as I rubbed my strained neck before Hoya finally said, “If you say so.” and stepped out from my office without even saying any goodbyes! Now this fella has really made my gloomy mood into super gloomy! First, it was Taehyung and now, Hoya. Why can’t anyone in this world let me live in peace?!!

 

WHY??!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Heyy so this is the second update for tonight! Enjoy!