Chapter 20: Hot Enough!!!

One Reason Why I'm Not Saying 'I Do'

Jung _____’s POV

 

Three days after that, my relationship with Taehyung has been from;

 

I JUST DONT WANT TO MARRY YOU ---> ALMOST FRIENDS ---> HE LIKES ME BUT I AM SO NOT GOING TO FALL FOR HIM BECAUSE HE IS SUCH A LIAR AND A COLD HEARTED PERSON ---> HE KISSED ME=NOT TALKING/SEEING EACH OTHER ANYMORE ---> STILL IGNORING EACH OTHER DESPITE ALREADY SEEING EACH OTHER which equals to = I just freaking miss his voice and his smile and his warm look already!!!

 

AHHHHHHHH!!!

 

Why is this happening to me?!! I mean it has been four days since the first time I saw him in this freaking mansion but whenever we came across each other, I was so expecting him to say anything to me but it never happened!!! He didn’t even looked at me and let alone talking to me!!! Alright, I know, I know! I know what I said to him last time on my outburst but and he did exactly like I told him to but I didn’t expect this feeling of my heart crumbling into pieces on missing just hearing his damn voice calling my name!!!

 

So...I’ve had enough! I’ve had enough of this dead silence going on between us and as soon as I entered that mansion on that Saturday night, right after having a dinner with Woohyun who called me to joined him for a dinner because he wanted to spend more time with me and he has been shooting me with multiple questions about my freaking relationship with Kim Taehyung and other crap and that is not important at all because what was important was I am going to freaking talk to this guy and just said that I’m sorry for saying those words to him and lets just be okay already!

 

By okay I meant we should just be normal and...er...be friends back or something like that. But we weren’t even friends to begin with but never mind!!! I’ll just say I’m sorry and he can stop pretending that I’m not in this house already for crying out loud! And so, I did what I have too. Once I reached my temporary mansion, I made my way straight to living room but the TV was off and the lights were off. Then I went to the kitchen, and to my failure it was empty too. So I went to the garage and true enough, his cars were all there and my eyes weren’t lying when I entered there to park my car earlier.

 

So there was one place left in this house where he will go to and that is his bedroom! I quickly hit the 2nd floor button and I reached right in front of his bedroom’s doors in just mere minutes! Talk about speed when using a lift! But all I did there was biting my nails as I contemplated on should I knock on his door or not. God it was so hard on making a decision at that time and I am so good at making decisions but in this case, it was a huge failure!!!

 

I nervously looked at my watch and it was just half an hour past 10pm and Taehyung should still be awake either way because he would usually watch TV or do some other random things I didn’t even give a damn about all the time. Well, how should I know because I would always spend my time in my all pink room and he would be all around the house and I would notice him only when I stepped out from my room and watched the TV or on my way to the kitchen to grab some food.

 

Around ten minutes after that, after all the pacing in front of his room and biting my nails of wasting in time, I in a deep breath and I was just about to give a knock on his door when the doors flung opened and revealed...a half Kim Taehyung?!?!?!?!

 

He looked at me, one hand holding a towel as he was trying to dry his hair off and the other one was still on the door’s handle...and there was me, the dork looking at him in full surprised! Mouth literally on the floor and don’t even ask me on how crazy I’d reacted once I’d saw his freaking sculptured abs right under my nose!!! I swear that that was the finest view I’ve ever seen in my entire life and its not like I’ve never seen hot guys with crazy 6 packs right face to face but this one...this is totally DIFFERENT!!!

 

I mean how can I just stood there still and looked at him with hearts over my eyes and totally drooling over his half body?!!! GOSH WHY AM I EVEN THERE AT THAT TIME?!!! Snap it Jung _____! Thank goodness I’ve finally got my senses back, quicker than I should or quicker than I was supposed to?Well, I don’t know but what I did next was I quickly looked away, just anywhere but his eyes or that hot mess he was showing to me and I quickly coughed, hard and said, “I, uh...I’m just...”

 

Well, I actually stuttered big time there and how can I not when this guy just looked at me, STILL HALF AND WIPING HIS HOT WET HAIR RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME?!!! I nervously scratched the back of my head, its not like I had dandruff problems but I just didn’t know what to do there other than scratching my non-itchy head!!! And this dude here just freaking stood there and looked at me with not even an expression pasted on his face and you expect me to what?! Act all calm?!! HECK NO!!! Well, why am I even feeling this?!!

 

So I was thinking about running away from that scene...but that would make me look like I did something wrong or I was just trying to do something to him or whatever it was but no matter what, I’ve made up my mind and I will, totally talk to this guy, tonight no matter what!!!

 

I continued, “I-I’m just here because I need to talk with you.” still avoiding his eyes and when he didn’t said anything, I just gave my head another scratch before I sighed, still not looking at him and said, “Nothing! I-I mean, never mind! I’m not even supposed to be here so, whatever!” and internally, I was imagining of giving myself a big nice slap on the face with a chair for saying the opposite of what I was supposed to tell him!!! Now don’t go and be mad on me because how on Earth was it going to be possible for me talking to him in that state?!! Because I totally CAN NOT do that!!!

 

...

 

Kim Taehyung’s POV

 

I bit my lower lips as I stared at her expression and I have to say it was very hard for me to not laugh at her! I mean she was really nervous there, avoiding my eyes and she totally had her eyes bulging out when she first saw me out there like this! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh God it was so dead funny and once she walked away and I’ve finally heard her doors closed, I immediately closed my door shut and let out the biggest laugh I’ve ever had ever in my life!

 

I was rolling in my bed, still laughing so damn hard as I tried to remember how her face looked like few minutes ago and when my laughter has finally subsided, like a total of fifteen minutes after that, I wiped my teary eyes and quickly dried my hair and put over a shirt on my body. But deep down, as I stared at my reflection on the huge mirror placed in my room, I couldn’t helped it but to think about what was it that she’d been wanting to say to me?

 

I brushed my hair backwards before I switched the lights off and go to sleep.

 

...

 

Jung _____’s POV

 

Fair enough. That night, my dreams were filled with images of Kim Taehyung’s half body all over me! I had a dream of taking pictures in this awesome garden filled with flowers and suddenly, the half Taehyung with his wet hair popped out in the middle of the garden and I almost threw my favorite DSLR camera on the ground! Then, I was doing my work in the company in my second dream and that was when the half Kim Taehyung showed up, sitting right across from me and I spilled my tea all over my files!!!

 

OH GOD!!!

 

Well, on my last dream, I freaking saw the half Kim Taehyung lying right next to me in this room filled with pink which is not so hard to be recognized as my very own room in this mansion that I’m living temporary with!!! Guess what?!! He was lying there, on this very pink bed and looked at me all ily once I threw the doors opened and said, “Hey, babe. What took you so long?” and I instantly jolted awake from this dream! What the fudge did he meant by ‘what took you so long’???!!!

 

I ruffled my hair in annoyance before I quickly headed to my personal bathroom and took a quick shower. After finished dressing up, I was on my way downstairs towards the elevator and that was when I came across...sigh...Kim Taehyung. I mean why would he even be awake so early this morning when its Sunday for crying out loud?!! AISH!!! So the lift doors flew opened and I hesitantly walked inside there after him, none of us saying any words.

 

Not a single words from either of us and we didn’t even looked at each other! And suddenly this elevator ride of just going down by one floor felt like an hour!!! And the silence in there weren’t helping either!!! Just when I was nervously tapping my foot, waiting for the lift to just elevate as quick as it could possibly be, I thought that maybe I can just tell him what I was supposed to tell him last night and just to clear up the possibilities of him misunderstanding of my real intention on standing right by his bedroom doorsteps!

 

By the time I was just about to opened my mouth and called his name, the elevator opened its doors and the faint ‘ting’ sound from it could be heard and Taehyung immediately took his steps out from there and yeah, I failed to called him. All I did after that was going to the kitchen and I made my very own cup of coffee, with this guy on the other side of the kitchen, pouring himself his morning cereal and right then and there, I thought that this is the right time! Its now or never and I have to tell him no matter what!

 

So I turned towards him, he was so engrossed in pouring his milk into his bowl of cereals when I called out, “Taehyung, I...” and all of the sudden, his phone went ringing like there was no tomorrow! I quickly shut my mouth, almost bit my inner cheeks till they bleed as he picked up his call and walked out from the kitchen with his bowl of cereals, still on his phone. “Aish!” I hissed to myself as I quietly, yet sadly took a sip of my morning coffee and just stared at the view outside which would always never fail make my day feel even better, but not quite at that time!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hello again guys! Thank you for subscribing this story and two updates for tonight as well. Hope you guys like it and do subscribe and comment!