Chapter 37: Proposal & A Bad Dream???

One Reason Why I'm Not Saying 'I Do'

Jung _____’s POV

“Miss _____? Miss _____? Wake up. You’ve reached your destination.” A voice called my name out and I winced at the sudden bright area around me. I blinked twice before I mumbled, “Thanks.” to L and walked...wait a minute. Wait a second! I turned around and quickly looked at L with my huge eyes. “L?!!!!” I exclaimed happily and started looking at him over and over again as if it was a dream. “Um, yes? What is it Miss _____?” He asked back and I quickly turned around to my left, then my right followed by my back and the front before I turned towards L once again.

Was it...a dream?

Have I been dreaming about being kidnapped?

“Are you alright, Miss _____?” L asked as he searched for my eyes and I cupped my cheeks and breathed out a relief sigh before I shook my head at his words. “Yeah...I’m...fine, I guess. I think I’ve had a bad dream.” I said as I chuckled to myself and I was beyond happy to see L sitting right next to me. “Ah, its alright. It was just a dream. Here, I received a new schedule for you. Someone’s waiting for you in the garden at the top of this hotel building so hurry up, Miss _____.” L said and I nodded my head and started searching for my phone and purse in my jeans pocket when I’ve finally noticed that...

I was not wearing any?!!

I mean I was not wearing any jeans?!!!

I swear I was wearing my jeans right after going back from Jung Holdings when I got kidnapped and...I mean I dreamed about being kidnapped and now...I was wearing this soft pink dress all over my body and...my hair were curled into this slight wavy curl and pinned so that my hair looked wavy and long down my back?! I quickly searched for the mirror and when I looked at my face from the review mirror of the car, fair enough... I’ve had make up all over my face, light yet still looked fairly nice just the way I liked it.

And...heels! I was wearing heels?!!! I swear I didn’t know when or how or why I was wearing all these?!!! So I turned quickly to L and I was about to asked him questions but he quickly pulled me out from the car and gave a slight push on my back before he said, “Quick, Miss _____! There’s no more time! Go, go, GO!” and I just looked at him, blanked out before he shouted, “The garden at the top floor!!!” and I quickly made an ‘okay’ sign before I headed towards the lift and made my way to the upper floor of this building.

Weird.

This is SO DAMN WEIRD!!!

And CREEPY!!!

How can I NOT remember how I’ve manged to get all dressed like this and stuff?! All these weird questions were playing all around my head and before I knew it, I heard the lift doors flew opened and I walked out from it hesitantly. What building was this anyway? Hotel? What hotel was this anyway? After few steps of walking out from the lift, I saw this cute little red arrows pointing its way towards the garden area of this hotel and I somehow felt glad that there were directions that could guide me throughout the whole way.

After walking up the stairs, I finally found the door and I threw it opened, only to see this beautiful garden and flowers were everywhere! It didn’t seemed like a top of a hotel building at all because it seems like a secret garden or something! I smiled widely, looking at these beautiful flowers and the smell of it before I noticed there were still few little red arrows left. So I followed them, deep down, my heart was beating so loud and thankfully the garden area were bright and not too dimmed because after dreaming about being kidnapped, being in a dark was something that I wouldn’t have the guts to do it!

I followed the arrows and until at one point, I saw these beautiful lighten up candles arranged in straight lines and at the end of it, I saw the one and only man of my dreams. I chuckled quietly as I made my way following the cute little candles and Taehyung looked at me, smiling as huge as ever in his designer black suit and pink tie that matched well with my light pink dress. He just looked so dead handsome and took my breath away.

So I looked at him, smiling as bright as ever before I said, “Hey.” shyly and he chuckled before he said, “Hey to you too.” I didn’t know what to do because it was just us up there and we were both standing right across from each other at the end of the candles and that was when, Taehyung said his first words.

“Jung _____?” He called my name and I answered quickly, “Yes?” He smiled before he asked once again, “Do you like this place?” and I quickly nodded my head as I said, “I love it.” still smiling at him. Then, he took out his right hand and I put my hand in his before he pulled me slightly and by now, we were standing really close and our hands were the only thing that were making us distanced. “You look amazing.” He said and I looked down shyly before I said, “You look handsome.” and he chuckled.

“How was your day?” He then asked out of the sudden and so, I said, “It was okay...I just had a bad dream before I reached here.” and he looked at me with one eyebrow raised before I said, “It’s nothing. I think I was just caught up with stuff.” and he nodded his head understandingly before he said, “You look really, really, amazing, jagi.” and placed a kiss the top of my head. I chuckled shyly at his sudden affection and he let go of my hand.

He took a step back as he said, “I have something that can take your bad dreams away, _____.” and I looked at him, slightly weird by the sudden change in topic again. “What is it?” I asked and all of the sudden, he dropped one knee onto the floor, his eyes not leaving mine at all.

No way.

Is he...

Doing this?!!!

I mean...this?!!!!

“I know that our relationship started really bad and after seven years, it started just as bad as it was but other than that, I didn’t knew that I would fall in love with this amazing girl who loves to do her things her own way. She seems really tough and strong but at one point, I realised that she was a girl too, small and fragile and by then, I was 100% sure that she needs a man by her side, to lead her to her dreams and make her live happily.” Taehyung said and I looked at him, ready to cry my eyes out.

“With that, I’m standing here leaving all my CEO status and my high family reputation...to take you as my lovely wife.” Taehyung said and my heart started beating so crazy and it was way even crazier than listening to his first confession!

“Will you, Jung _____ who thinks me as a cute chipmunk, take this ring and be my bride?” Taehyung said as he took out this cute little velvet box from behind and opened it, to reveal the most beautiful ring I’ve ever seen in my entire life ever! I looked at him, then the ring and back at him, my mouth just got caught up by the whole situation!

I looked at him, tears were about to fall as I said, “I don’t care if this is a dream or not but my answer is yes. YES! YES! YES!!!” and I just jumped onto Taehyung and we both started laughing and hugging so hard. Then, Taehyung slipped the ring onto my finger, where it was supposed to be and he kissed my hand as we both looked into each others eyes lovingly. “Am I still dreaming?” I asked him and he laughed before he shook his head and started wiping my tears away.

“No, jagi. You’re not. This is real.” Taehyung said and just on cue, there were six men wearing all black came out all of the sudden and started running towards us. Taehyung and I quickly turned to their directions and I started screaming my lungs out! “AHHHHHHHH Taehyung!!!! That’s them!!!! They were the one who kidnapped me in my dream!!! OH MY GOD ARE THEY REAL TOO?!!!!!” I started shouting like a mad man and started hiding behind Taehyung’s back and as for him?

He just started laughing looking at me and my actions. “YAH!!! DON’T LAUGH!!! They’re here to KIDNAP ME AGAIN!!!!!” I said as I shook his shoulders back and fourth and suddenly, I heard this loud pop sounds coming out from those six men and balloon were everywhere and when they took their masks off, they all shouted loudly, “CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!” and I looked at them, and blinked twice.

“Namjoon?! Suga?! Jin?! J-Hope?! Jungkook?! JIMIN?!!!!!!!” I shrieked out loud as I looked at all six of them and they all started doing some high five ceremony with each other including Taehyung and I just looked at them, disbelief. “Hi _____!” Jimin and J-Hope chirped and I just looked at them, perplexed were an understatement. I was still standing behind Taehyung, all scared at first but now? I was lost!

I looked at them one by one and they all just broke into laughter looking at my shocked face. “Hey, _____! Cheer up! You just got engaged!” Namjoon said as he gave my back a nice pat and I looked at him, still blurred. “Wha-what?” I asked him back in a total blur and they all laughed once again. Then, L showed up from the other side, waving at me. So I quickly went to him and started asking, “YAH, L! I dreamt about being kidnapped and I was dreaming, right?! Right?!” I asked him and he laughed as he shook his head as a sign of, ‘no’ and I turned to Taehyung and the boys, with a huge question mark on my forehead.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Heyyy guys!!! Oh my gosh! I'm really sorry for not updating for a week! Hope you guys enjoy this new updates and thank you so so so much for subcribing!!! Oh...and Happy 24th Birthday To Our Beloved Suga!!! I love you grandpa Suga!!!! INFIRES!!!