Frozen Moon

The Hot in Cold Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

 

We have our flight at 7.45 in the morning before we fly to Korea. I even remember that we have the fans signing in Gwangdong at 10 a.m on Tuesday, which mean tomorrow morning. I sigh. What a heavy schedule that BTS had.

 

I am awfully tired now. I am so sleepy yet the clock shows 1.00 in the morning now. In unconsciously I pass in my dream. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE HOT IN COLD BLOOD

 

Time pass the right away as someone is shaking my shoulder to wake me up. I yawn as soon as I slowly open my eyes. I can see Jungkook leave me after he wakes me up. I grab my cell phone then glare at the time. It shows 6.01 in the morning. 

 

I groan then I am being an extrovert person just for a moment. 

 

"Who the heck blistered my sweet dreams!" I said in a mumbled, half asleep.

 

"Kyaa! What are you dreamt of, Jiminie? Aigoo, such a heaven and earth, you in camera and real life. I should take a shot to show the other side of you to our ARMY" JHope said cynics.

 

I lifted my head up then take a gaze to my brother as I want to say something.

 

"Even in a million years, I am not let you do that, no sirree!" I reply as I smirk.

 

JHope pull up his index hand to me and shake it twice s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter