The Slithering Thought

The Hot in Cold Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin's POV 

 

I heard charity of voice. Too loud when I have to scream to talk to my members. I know, we are gaining fans day by day. For sure we gain the popularity by travel from one country to another.

 

We are famous as BTS group in the international country yet, in native country is so unknown.Well, if we known as BTS yet in the international country is better than in Korea. I can guess why our popularity in Korea is not too high. Definitely, because our senior that conquer everything so, we take the alternative to travel to gain our fans and be well-known.

 

I take a gaze to my bruises that I accidentally fall on the stage while we were rehearsed just now. Now, I can thank the staff because take care of everything including my scratches to heal with the medicine. 

 

I can say that my fans are now worried about me cause of some loyal fans were watching us done our rehearsal just now. The condition of that time was so chous cause of me. I feel so guilty about that, making our fans so worried. 

 

Maybe I should tell them right now straight away that I'm okay and post it to twitter or other social media that I am alive now. I smile then smirk.

 

Not to mention, my injury is not so terrible but our ARMY takes that as a so-serious-problem about that. I grab my phone then try to post something on our official account on twitter.

 

 'Im okay, don't worry so much our pretty ARMY~ Fighting!- JiMin'

 

Trans from : 

'나는 괜찮아요,곡정 하지마세요 우리 예포 아미야~호이팅!-지민'

 

It is enough for they know that I am so okay right now. 

I shake my head while smiling alone in our tent.

 

My daydreams currently crash when TaeHyung come in our tent to check my current condition, I guess.

 

"What's up Jiminie?" he asks me while patting my back.

 

I show my bruises at my knees and elbows. He shakes his head while whispering something to my ear.

 

"You are so...............

 

..dumb" he said then get his up run out from our tent.

 

What the heck? Is he leaving me just like that after saying something cheesy to me? Aigoo, my friend always like that. But I can expect something from him. I smirk when I could see him come in again into our tent with some food and soup for me. 

 

"Be careful next time. I am so worried about.." his sentences has been interrupted by me when I know what exactly he wants to talk about. I say to him the familiar words.

 

"Don't worry about me, I'm okay right now" I lifted him a gaze before taking the food from his hand. I smile when I see th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter