Girlfriend of Secret

The Hot in Cold Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

 

"Excuse me, what are you doing in the gentles? Is your boyfriend's here?" wait, what if she was a fangirl that follows me to the gentles? 

 

All of sudden, she is screaming like ing hella loud in this lavatory. What the hell? Damn, the encore too... I guess I'm right, she must be a fangirl who is fangirling right now. !

 

I'm kind of startled to hear she screams like that in this gentles which means she can invite the others of fans out there. I rush my motion to her as I cover to shut her up then I take my index hand to my mouth to let her know that her scream is absolutely out of line.

 

She lets her big brown eyes opened widely while my hand is still in . When I certain that no one heard because this gentles's located is a bit far from our place of signing. I let my hand down and start to talk to her. But, unfortunately, she is ahead in front of me as she asks me,

 

"What the heck are you doing in this ladies? Are you that ert?!" she yells at me make me turn my head from right to left as I digest her words then smirk. I am not wrong. I was right. 

 

"I'm not too blind to read the gentles's signboard in front" I reply in cynics. But, she is not fangirling over me? That's mean she is not an ARMY. I'm so glad to think like that or else Namjoon would not let me pee next time at other fan signing ever again. Sarcastic ever, my words.

 

"I'm so late right now, and I'm so sorry to let you know this is gentles, not ladies," I said as I help her get her up on the floor. But, I found something weird with her face as she bears kind of pain and presses her hands against her tummy damn hard. 

 

"Miss, are you okay?" I ask concern. She lets my hand go from her hands. She shakes her head while her hand showing like she wants me to go.

 

"I… I'm … o…okay…" she said in pain. Aish, this girl! Okay your ! Her face definitely shows the pain. What am I going to do right now? I make her stands up as I help her to the ladies.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter