Dreams of Weeping

The Hot in Cold Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

IN Ha's POV

 

At that night I am thinking of my cousin's suggestion about the fan signing. Where am I supposed to stand at? , seriously like hell I really don’t like this. The surrounding must be a humid and chous cause of the fans. I hate it so much. I must find the place that closed from people's vision. 

 

About a moment later, I heard a voice came from the downstairs while calling me out loud. I knew who it is. Definitely, she is...

 

"InHa!! Are you ready?? We will be going to be late if your motion is like that! Make it fast I will wait outside. Gladly, your mom allows me to bring you to the fan signing or else I will be suffered right now" she is talking like tomorrow never had then she warns me to make it fast of choosing the clothes and everything setup perfectly. 

 

What? Did she really think that I will wear such a beautiful perfect girl now? Nah, in her dreams. I open the cabinet to wear something dark. I pick some clothes that I think suitable for me to hide from people's vision and clarity of voice. 

 

I smirk then smile satisfied. I end up wearing a skinny black t-shirt and black jeans. I grab a black cap that written 'HATe' in dark red colours. The basic words are HAT but to make it stylish or design of it, it ends up with E, that I don’t know what is that actual mean but I will consider as HATE. 

 

I stepped outside of my house then my eyes take a shot of my cousin's figure, Hyo Yeon who wears skinny white jeans and a t-shirt that written 'BTS' on it in black colours but the font was absolutely in white colours. Then she matches it with a beautiful white jacket that written BTS at the front and at the back of the jacket too, written the name and number of an age of her bias on it. The font was blue ocean back then. 

 

"InHa!! Let's go, my driver is waiting for us!" she said. Yes, she is wealthy. 

 

We are having some talk, surely girls talk. The journey takes one hour to get there. Our place absolutely a bit far from the destination.

 

 "Yeah, you know they were so amazing with the dance and the singer are so attractive! I’m sure, if you meet one of them, I swear you will faint!! By the way, why are you wearing like this? It is- the feel likes you want to go someone's funeral. The feels like you are going to grave right now. Look at all the black colours, and your shoes too, it is black as well."  She asks weirdly.

 

I smile while giving my ordinary answer, which th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter