Heartbreak

Do you love me?

Seungri threw his luggages into his car trunk before speeding off without a destination in mind. Endless tears clouded his sight but he drove on recklessly. He doesn't want to think, doesn't want to care. He just want the suffocating pressure in his heart gone. Why? Why is he hurting so much even after he had let jiyong go? He had thought that he will gain salvation after doing what is best for jiyong but the pain just intensified after confirming his greatest fear. He tried to hold back his sobs as tears trickled down his tears. His chest felt so stuffy that he had to pull over at the side. 
That was when he let go and broke down in the middle of the night on the lonely street. He bawled and howled, hitting his chest to divert the pain. To let out the pent up sorrow. 

This is really the end. End of their 7 years relationship. 7 years of memories together that only he would hold on dearly to. 7 years that he can't erase and reset. If he could turn back in time, he would save himself from his misery and stay away from his leader. He would not be this foolish and commit his entire being to one person that could destroy his future. If given a second chance he would not give away his heart to anyone. Love is too risky an investment to a business man like seungri. He had failed once and he won't take the risk again. 

Lee seungri, wake up from this dream and face the reality. You don't need love to survive. You don't need him to live. Protect whatever remnants of your broken heart and live on. Don't show your weakness to anyone. Don't expose yourself to anyone. You will be fine...eventually.


After he had gathered himself and cleared his jumbled mind, he started thinking of where to go. He didn't want to worry his parents and jonghoon was living in ft island dorm right now for team bonding. A person came to mind and he called him hesitantly.

"Wae?" came a sleepy voice.
"Hyung, where are you?" seungri checked carefully. 
"I just finished shooting. Heading home now. Wae? You sound weird. Did you cry?"  jung joon young on the other line asked worriedly. 
"Hyung, can i stay at your place today? I don't want to worry my parents." seungri asked hopefully. Otherwise he would have to check into a hotel but he really wanted some company tonight to keep his mind distracted. 
"Sure. Drive safely please. You can tell me about it later. I will be reaching soon. I will wait for you at the lobby." 

"Thank you hyung." seungri cried gratefully before hanging up. He was relieved that he at least will have someone with him tonight to stop him from doing anything stupid. At this point he don't really trust himself to think rationally.