Do you love me?

Do you love me?

"Hyung do you love me?" Seungri asked first thing in the morning. 

"Of course i do silly panda."  
There he goes again. He replied without a second of hesistation. Without considering at all. He kissed seungri on the lips uncaringly before dismissing himself leaving Seungri with mixed feelings. He should be happy with Jiyong's reply but why was his heart hurting so badly? He stared at the empty space next to him. Tonight, tonight he will get his answer. 

Seungri asked Jiyong to go clubbing with him that night. He invited kiko without Jiyong knowing. He told kiko that he will help her with Jiyong and asked her to text him upon arrival. Seungri was distracted the whole night. He started regretting his decision. He would no longer be able to play pretend after tonight if this continues.

He looked at Jiyong who was dancing to the music amongst scantily dressed girls. He was afraid all of the sudden. Not yet...he was not ready to let this man go. He wanted to live in a lie forever but everything was too late. He felt his phone in his back pocket vibrating, signalling the arrival of his love rival. 

Seungri gulped down his shot, relinquishing in the burn down his throat. He moved his way to his lover, ignoring the hands that d him. He cupped GD's face and looked into his eyes. Searching...

"Hyung do you love me?" 

Jiyong rolled his eyes in annoyance. This is seriously getting annoying. At first he was entertained by the cute insecure acts but after months of asking the same question, it was getting on his nerves. 
"Yes i do. Stop asking the same question. It's annoying. Don't ruin the night for me." Jiyong scoffed at his uncharacteristically quiet maknae.  
"Then kiss me." Seungri demanded seriously.

"Tsk." Jiyong was moving in to kiss him and shut him up when he caught sight of kiko walking into the club. He immediately pushed Seungri away on reflex. Seungri was prepared for this but he couldn't help feeling hurt and betrayed. 

"No..Seungri I-" Jiyong tried to explain after seeing the expression on seungri's face. 
"Hyung, do you really love me?" Seungri smiled bitterly before walking away without listening to Jiyong's excuses. He walked up to kiko and pointed her to Jiyong before leaving the club. 
Seungri knew he would lose right from the start. Their love is wrong and unacceptable to society. He couldn't even compete with kiko who can give Jiyong everything he ever wanted. A family. 
He had felt Jiyong distancing from himself since he met kiko. He seemed happier, more at ease. It feels right to see both of them together. And kiko...she seems to be a nice girl, good enough for Jiyong. He couldn't remember when but he began questioning his right to stay by Jiyong's side. 

His foolish heart had hoped for Jiyong to run after him. To explain and assure him. Kiss him senseless before apologising. Seungri would believe any of his feeble excuses and forgive him right away. But Jiyong didn't. He was not important enough for him to leave the girl he likes...love. He walked on the street uncaring of people recognising him. He wanted to cry at his foolishness but he was too numb to do so. He had shed a lifetime of tears in the past few months.

He felt his heart bleeding love and did nothing to stop the bleeding. Let it flow... Drain all the love from his heart and it would stop hurting like this.

It was time for him to set Jiyong free...