IRENE

SEHUN'S PRECIOUS NOONA

M

"What's your name?" The rescuer ask as they are both sitting at the corner of an evacuation center where everyone is place after the big landslide that happen in Busan....

13 year old Irene is in shock and can't seem to function properly.....

"Hey! We are here for 30 long minutes can you answer a simple question?" The unpatient rescuer shook her but Irene just hug the blanket that is covering her tightly....
She is trembling.....

One of the social workers there saw that the rescuer is kinda pressuring the surviving victim.....she cant take something like that so she came near...

"Excuse me" the social worker said that the rescuer look up and saw her....

"Excuse me but i think she is in a state that answering something like that will be hard" the social worker said....

"But i need her name to know so i can locate if there is still a relative for her to go to...." the rescuer insisted his self that the social worker just smile.....

"Can i handle it" she said that the rescuer stood up and scratch his head and leave.....

The social worker sat in front of Irene who is still stuck blankly...

The social worker is looking at her.....

"Hi" the social worker started in a cheery voice....

Irene didnt respond at all...

"Im Mrs.Oh leader of  social workers that help here"

Mrs.Oh look at her...she seem so young....
She notice that Irene is hugging the blanket so tight....

"Are you alright?" She clamly ask but as expected Irene didnt respond at all...

Mrs.Oh just smile and raise her hand to fix the strands of her hair that is blocking her face...irene was taken aback....Mrs.Oh notice that...

"It's alright" Mrs.oh said...
"Dont worry...its alright"

Slowly Irene raise her head....and there she saw how this woman smile for her....

Out of the blue while staring at her Irene's Scared eyes slowly softens....

"O-omma" she stuttered....obviously she's hallucinating but Mrs.Oh just smiled....

"That's right....dont worry....it's alright" she caress Irene's head....

"It's alright"


**********************************************************


Irene close a small case swallow down some tablets and drank some water...

She stood up and plan to wake up her little brother...

"Hun" she called outside his door but no one responds..so she open it only to see that Sehun's bed is already fix....

That made her a little surprise...

"Noona" a deep voice called behind her that she look back only to see Sehun fixed already....

She really is surprise...

Sehun realize the stare that he smile...

"I woke up early today so i fix everything...prepare yourself so we can have breakfast and go" Sehun said that Irene smile...

"Okay"

It's quite weird that Sehun is so early....but she just didnt mind it and go....

When she went down...breakfast is already prepared....

"Come and sit noona" he pull her to sit that Irene cant help to think that he is quite doing weird things...

Sehun put down some bowl of rice and then put some of the food in front of her....

"Enjoy the food" sehun said that Irene just smile and nodded...

As she looks at Sehun the latter is smiling and seem to be in a great mood....

Until they arrive at School Sehun is still on his cheery mood even when they seperate to goto their class he is still in his great mood......


Everyone at his club notice it too....it has been 2 weeks since they all have been together and amazingly he got along with everyone in the group perfectly.....it seems like he form some brothers.....

"You seem to be in a great mood Maknae?" Suho sat beside Sehun in their practice room...

Sehun just smiled....

"Because this day is the greatest day of my life" sehun answer simply his smile was never remove once this day had started....

"Can i ask why?" Suho curiously ask....

Sehun shook his head....

"Okay" suho laugh as he cant seem to take How Happy Sehun is....

"Hyung"

"Hmm?" Suho responded....

"Do you have a girlfriend already?" Sehun ask suddenly that Suho laugh...

"None" suho answer that Sehun nodded..

"Why?" Suho cant help but to add...

Sehun just smile....

"What do you think can be a perfect gift for a perfect person?" Sehun said so affectionately as he mentions that...

"Are you dating someone?" That made Suho ask

Sehun laugh then nudge him...

"I wish im dating that person" suho heard the longing at his voice...but he didnt want to in at that..

"Well what does interest that person" Suho started that Sehun listened...

"But if you will gift someone make sure that you make her feel special even how simple that gift is"

Suho said that sehun smile....

"Thanks Hyung"  they both fist bump....

 

**********************************************************

 

Irene went home alone because Sehun said that they a have a late practice for the band...she is happy that her brother is making some friends and he is having a good time...

She is in front of the door when she notice that the knob is not locked....immediately she got alert and she think twice to open the door or not....

But she open it only to be blinded at how dark the room is...

Did someone enter their house....thank god Sehun did not go home yet or else he will be hurt or something...she thought as she enter....

She pick out her pepper spray to prepare herself when she enter fully....
 But as every step she seem to see a small things at the door....she pick every of it only to realize that she is holding a petal......

Her eyes twitched a little....

Then a soft music suddenly played that she look at inside the dark room...
But before she could even respond the house lit up....

She saw Sehun standing  and holding some flowers....

"Hun...." she cant help but to say....

"What is this?" She ask as she smile as she see that the whole house is decorated....

Sehun didnt answer and just came near her and kneel...

"Can i dance with you?" Sehun release out his hand that Irene gladly accept it....

"Is there something special today Hun?" Irene ask as Sehun started to sway her....

"For me this is a special day...."

Irene kept thinking what is it today but she cant think of any....

"This is the 6th year when you first came to the house Noona" Sehun answered her unanswered question...

That made her surprise....

"The day that the most important person of my life came to me and made me so happy" sehun is whispering it at her ears as he gently sway her along the music...

"I will always be here to love you Noona whatever happens ill love you" he said that Irene cant help but to smile....

Irene now hug Sehun so tight....

"And im always thankful that Mom and you accepted me here" Irene close her eyes...

Sehun now place his lips at her forehead that Irene thought is just a brotherly gesture but Sehun kiss her in the forehead full of love....

Sehun then place his head at her shoulder as he sway her to the music...

"I love you so much Noona" his voice is so loving and aoft that Irene just smile

"I love you too Hun"

Sehun wants to think that 'i love you' is not because he's her brother but Sehun completely knew that she really loves him as a brother....but for now he is contented being at her side, protecting her and loving her like this....

 

After dancing they are both at the long couch...Irene lying at his arms while he is lying beside her and touching every strand of her hair....Irene's eyes is already close.....

Sehun cant help but to fall in love every single second...he tried to stop it before but the feeling is lingering so much that he totally falls for it....

He notice that she is already sleeping at his arms after they dance and talk of so many things in the couch....he feels that they can be a couple at the way they are now....

But couples kiss right? That suddenly enters his mind that immediately his eyes caught her lips that is so near him...he gulp down.....he cant control himself....

What does it feels like kissing her...he thought....

He wants to stop his self but....

Slowly Sehun close his eyes and dropping his trembling lips at hers....

Her soft lips touch his that Sehun's heart totally beats down....its just a simple kiss that Sehun open his eyes and remove his lips....
Sehun sighed...he wish that he could kiss her deeply and full of love because he really love her so much....

He fix himeself so she can be comfortable at sleeping...
Sehun smiled as he look at her and thought how this woman change her and how this woman who just came in front of their door one day will be the meaning of his whole life now...he wish he can be with her forever....

He kiss her forehead....

"I love you so much Irene Bae more than you could ever think of"

 

 


thanks for reading.....thanks for subscribing wish you love this story...please comment and subscribe