SEHUN

SEHUN'S PRECIOUS NOONA

 

 

10 year old sehun just stare at the girl that his mother is introducing to him....

"Sehun-ah this is Irene and she will be living with us now" his mother is holding the girl's hand who seem to be blank

"Joohyun" his mother face the girl and smile at her....

"This is my handsome son Sehun" her mother introduced cheerfully....

The girl slowly drop down her eyes at him....and Sehun saw her eyes is full of those feelings that he can't explain....

"From now on you two are my children....." her mother said...

 

' Just by looking at you that day i knew that pain is buried to you deeply you won't even say it but i knew that you are sad '

 

 


 

 

 

Sehun groan as he heard his alarm clock ringing...he immediately cover his ears with his pillow......

"Hun" Irene's voice linger in as she turn off her buzzing alarm clock...

"1 more minute noona" he said as he cover his self with his blanket and pillow....

She knew that he is lazy to get up...

Irene sat at his bed....

"Hey Hun this is your first day as a high school get up and get ready" Irene started to shook him but he kept still

Sehun thought 

that if he dont get up he can skip school but he knew that his Irene Noona wont get out of his room if he will not get up....

Finally he sighed and remove the blanket and pillow away from his face.....he lazily gets up...

"Good morning Hun" Irene greeted him so brightly that his  laziness slowly getting away from him....he look away to pretend to fix his blanket because he cant help but be mesmerized at how glowful his noona's face is...

' when did it start Oh Sehun? Is it the first time you met'

He is thinking that while blankly staring at her while they both  eat....

For the last 5 years that they had been together Sehun felt tremendously in touch to her....since he was young his mother is busy at doing social works that she is seldom at their house....his father is long gone....
His mother bought Irene home as she met Irene as a survival victim on a landslide at Busan....

For the last 5 years Irene became everything for him...taking care of him being with him while their mother is busy at her work....
That slowly he realize it.....
He doesnt treat her as a sibling anymore but more of he wants her to be someone he could love but obviuosly Irene treat him as a younger brother which sometimes pisses him off....

When boys started getting interest at his noona he will make sure to ruin it of course he will tell his noona that the boys are hurting him that Irene will believe him immediately and reject them it all started since he was 10....

"Be careful at driving hun" irene reminded as she ride at his motor....

He grin "of course"

"Hold on tight" he reminded that Irene hug at his waist tightly....that made him smile....


*********************************************************


As Sehun and irene hop off at his motor bike several students came near them that Sehun got a little startled....

"Wow! Sunbae is that your boyfriend?" One of the several girls asked...

Somehow it made Sehun smile....

That made Irene smile but shook her head....

"No he is my little brother Oh Sehun...."

His smile faded at the introduction that Irene didnt notice...

"Be good to him okay?"

The girls all smile at him...

"Yes unnie" they all answer

"Hun they are the members of the social club" irene said that he smiled...

He bowed "nice to meet you all Im Oh Sehun"

Obviously some of the girls are eyeing him....

"Joohyun-ah" a voice emerge that a man appear out of nowhere...

"Uh, Suho youre early" Irene said as a man appear in front of them....the girls greeted Suho....while Sehun's eyes twitch.....

This is the first time he saw this man...he thought....

"Is this youre brother?"

Irene smile..."yeah"

"Hi Im sehun" he said simply to him that he smile

"Suho-shii can you take care of my brother for awhile...he is a freshman and you know that im quite busy right?"

Suho smile....

"Okay just promise me that well eat lunch together"

"Okay..okay" irene said that Both suho and her laugh...

The girls got giddy...

"Alright stop it let's go" Irene said then she glance at Sehun....

"Noona will be busy ill see you later okay?" She wave her hand that Sehun just smile....

"Araso"

"So youre the little brother?"

That made Sehun look at Suho...
Sehun dont want to mind him that he started walking....Suho who didnt have the clue that Sehun dislikes him already is just following him and talking....

"You know youre sister is famous at this school and theres so many guys that are surrounding her but she doesnt give any chance to any of them" Suho laugh a little as they walk and he is telling some stories to Sehun who is not even minding him at all...

"Im your sisters classmate since freshman until now..."

Sehun stop that Suho stop too...

Sehun face him....

"Do you like My noona?" He ask straightly that Suho got a little shock but smile and he seem to be so giddy at that question....

"Your noona already knew it but rejected me kindly but its a good thing that we remain friends.."

Sehun's face straightened up.....he doesnt like any of that...

"But never mind that because she said that her priority is you"

That made 

Sehun look at Suho....

"He said that her little brother is her priority and she will take care of him so having a relationship must be delay and his approval is important."

Suho said that Sehun got a little glad at that....

"Thats right..." sehun said...

He look at suho...

"I wont give any approval to any man for my noona" he said quite arrogantly that Suho notice but didnt mind it..

They both stop at a room...

That made Sehun twitch....

"Where are we?" He ask as he look at the door where they stop...

"It's a great club...ill introduce you"

Suho open the door that sehun look at the whole place only to see group of men....

"Hey you have someone there hyung" a guy said....

Suho smile and look at Sehun...

"This is a band club name Exo"

Sehun look around and he see different guys....

"Hey dont be rude and introduce yourself" suho said that everyone stood up...

A tall man stood up....

"Park Chanyeol and this bands rapper dude" he said cooly...

"Oh Sehun"

Chanyeol smile...

Then a small guy...

"Do kyungsoo a Sophomore student and this bands vocalist" a serious guy introduce himself...

Another guy stood up...

"Kim Jongin a freshman and a new recruit and this bands dancer"

Another one with a cool grin raise his hand to bist pump that Sehun raise his hand awkwardly and bist pump him...

" Byun Baekhyun the greatest vocalist next to Kyungsoo and Chen" he pointed Chen that Chen wave his hand at Sehun....

"Xiumin" a small guy appear again... "the founder of this group along with Suho"

"Lay" a man introduce simply...

Sehun bowed to them...

"Oh Sehun"

Suho laugh a little..

"He is Irene's little brother"

Everyone smiled and nodded...

"Is he gonna join hyung?" Kai ask...

Suho look at Sehun...

"Do you want to join us?"

That made Sehun smile...

"I guess i can give it a try"


*********************************************************


"So how was your day Hun?" Irene ask when they are getting ready to go home..

"Its great" he answered...

"I heard you joined Suho's group?"

Sehun nodded

He grab one of the helmet and put it at Irene's hwad that the latter just let him....

He is fixing the helmet at her head when she put the other helmet at him....
Sehun stop a little while Irene just smile...

"Do you want to eat?" Sehun ask

Irene nodded..

They went at this small restaurant and order some noodles...

"Is there a problem noona?" Sehun ask as he nltice that she is staring at him....

"Nothing its just that you grew up so fast before im more taller than you but now youre more taller"

She said....

He smile..."thats obvious for us noona" he laugh as he eat....

He raise his glass to drink when...

"Dont you have anyone youre interested in?"

That made him cough when the water made him choke....


Irene immediately rub his back....
"Are you alright?" Irene ask

"Youre asking some weird question" he said

"What's wrong about asking if you have someone you like come to think of it you didnt tell me even once if you like someone thats kind of bad for me"

Sehun got a little nervous...

Of course he like this girl who is currently asking him if he like someone...thats kind of awkward for him....

"I like someone but its quite complicated so..."

"Then tell me maybe i can help you" irene counter

"Its alright i can handle it and besides its fine just seeing her" sehun said to Irene who doesnt even have a clue..

That made Irene just nod her head.....

"As long as your fine and happy ill support you Hun" she pinch his cheek that both of them smile...


They started eating again when sehun stop while Iren is eating....

"Noona" he called

"Hmm" she response while eating....

"I love you" sehun said so nonchalantly but serious....

That made Irene raise her head and smile....

"I love you too Hun...i love my little brother so much"

Sehun expected that already.....he smile....


' i love you so much joohyun you are my precious Noona'

He said that to himself as he looks at her eat...