SEHUN

SEHUN'S PRECIOUS NOONA

G

When 15 year old Irene open the door of the guidance office...there he saw Sehun sitting quietly with a blackeye on his eyes....Irene immediately enter the room and got to her brother....

"Hun what happen?" She ask that Sehun just look away...

"Some high school student beat him up because apparently" the guidance counselor look at Irene....

"They are rejected by the sister"

That made Irene look at Sehun
"Is that true?" Irene ask with a worried eyes....

Sehun just sighed and didnt respond....

Irene then look at the guidance counselor then smile...
"Thanks sir ill handle it now" she stood up and bow and pull Sehun to stand......


"Where are we going Noona?" Sehun ask as Irene hold his hand tightly....

Irene didnt answer until they stop at a nearby park.....

They stop in front of some high school men....

"Joohyun" one of the men seem ecstatic to see her there...then when the men landed their eyes at Sehun their brows scowled....

"What happen to you brat?" The high school guy ask....

Sehun didnt answer...

"I should be the one asking that?" Irene said that the high school guy look at her...

"What did you do to him?"

His brows totally knitted and doesnt seem to have a clue..

"Do?" He look at Sehun...

"I didnt do anything to him" he said like he doesnt have anything to do with it...

"Yeah, are you even saying that we are the one who did that to him?" One of the men said like he is quite piss but the other man stop him because he doesnt want to get Joohyun angry....

"Hun are they the one who did this to you?" Joohyun ask that sehun look at them first then nodded that the high school men cant believe what he's saying...

"Hey! Brat! Dont even lie here we didnt do anything to you,
You are even the one who was mocking us earlier but haesun didnt click your bait" one of the men said like he cant take Sehun...

Sehun held his Noona's hand like he is scared..
Joohyun became more pissed at that....

"Hey irene i didnt do anything to your brother" he said pleading to her because it seem obvious that Irene is on Sehun's side...

"I dont care anymore...dont ever come near me.." irene said that the man froze up at the total rejection by Irene...

When irene turn to leave Sehun then look at them and smirk like he won....he let out his tongue to mock them...they are even amaze at how this kid lie....

Sehun immediately run and went to Joohyun's side to hold her hand....he is so happy that another man is gone from ruining his happiness with his noona...

 

**********************************************************

He quite remember that when he was 12 and wipe some black grease at his eyes after he went back from warning those high school guys the truth is the high school guy shinhae is so kind to him but he doesnt want any of that so he plan to warning to not go near his noona but of course he tried to talk out to him but he doesnt want so when he came back to school after going to that guys school...he immediately rub some grease at his eyes and went to the guidance councilor room to say that he was beaten up by some high school guys because he is rejected by her sister....

He always do some stupid things like that when some men try to get his Noona...but now that he is quite old for that he just try to stay calm lie what's happening right now.....

Everyone at their school is teasing her sister with this guy and everyone want them to be a couple...

His eyes is piercing through the window as he look down where there he can see Irene with this guys surrounded by some students...

"What are you looking at?" Chanyeol ask as he notice that Sehun's facial expression is so mad and his  eyes are just pierce down there at the window....

"Nothing" he said simply and walk out near the window..Chanyeol even look at the window but all he see is Sehun's sister with that Jimmy guy who just transferred from America to here...everyone likes that guy....


Exo band is invited at this charity club to perform that's why they are practicing so hard but Sehun's mind is obviously floating out somewhere....

 

"Hey Sehun can you focus for awhile" DO said when he notice that Sehun seem so blank....

Sehun sighed.."im so sorry hyung" he apologised and try not to think anything that will piss him off.....

 

**********************************************************

Sehun is standing in front of Irene's classroom and just looking there...he is glaring at them....Jimmy obviously is making a move at Irene while Irene seem to be having fun with him....


"Let's go home together?" He heard this Jimmy guy said but before Irene could respond he is already there inside...

"Noona" that made Both Jimmy and Irene look at the door when Sehun appear there...

"Hun" irene smile as he see Sehun there...

"Are you waiting?" Irene said...

Sehun didnt respond and try not to glare at this jimmy guy..

Jimmy smile at Sehun....

"Hi Sehun" Jimmy greeted but Sehun just nod his head...

"Do you guys want to drink something?" Jimmy ask but Sehun knows this kind of style...

"Im sorry but im tired" sehun refused immediately that Jimmy get that Irene wont go if her brother wont go so he just smile...

"Okay next time can we hang then" he said....

As they walk along sehun is just quiet while Irene and Jimmy seem to get along well....

"So are you two going ahead?" Jimmy ask when they are outside the school and sehun is starting the motor of
The bike...

"Yeah we are going ahead" irene said

Jimmy left while waving goodbye to them but sehun seem to be so pissed...

"Hey Hun are you alright you seem to be quiet?" Irene ask as she fix Sehun's helmet...

"Im fine" but obviously his voice is not matching with it...

No one talk even when they get in at their house....

Irene completely knew that Sehun is bothered by something...

"Hun" she called when Sehun tried to get up to get to his room...

"Are you alright?"

"How many times are you going to ask that i said im fine"

Sehun realize his tone...he sighed but just continue going up 

 

Sehun cant take this anymore....he cant control himself on getting jealous that everything around him is getting affected....

He close his eyes to concentrate and try to calm his self...

"It's alright Hun?" He said to himself....


*******************************************************

Irene drank some tablets but it seem like she is still having this weird feeling....she just lie at her bed to rest....


"Joohyun" she heard someone call her name...

Then she heard some cries...at first its just calm but after awhile the cry is filling everything about her...

"Joohyun" she heard someone call her again....

The cry gut out so hard...her body feel like it fot stuck that she is trying to resist she even try to move out but it ended like she cant move.....

"Help" she cried out but her voice seem to be in prison by this darkness...

"Someone?" She is losing her will to move when...

"Noona"

She heard Sehun's voice....that her eyes immediately opened and realize that she is dreaming....

Her body move on its own and hug Sehun....
She even felt Sehun hug her tight too..

"Are you alright?" She heard Sehun ask...

She nodded...

Sehun wipe those sweat at her forehead by his hand...

"Did you drink your medicine?"

Again she nodded and close her eyes as she calm herself at sehuns hug...

"Its alright" sehun said as she pat her back gently....

Slowly she felt calm.....

Sehun then made her lie at her arms while they are both at the bed....

He started humming something by that deep but calm voice of his....

While Irene just calmly look at his brother....

Her hand slowly touch his cheek that Sehun just smile at her...

"Its alright noona"

He said while Irene smile too...

"Thanks for always being there with me hun...ill always be thankful that youre always there for me...please dont ever be mad at me"

Sehun smile

"Im sorry for earlier noona" he kiss her forehead

"Ill always be at your side...i promise you that"

Irene now close her eyes....

"I love you Noona" irene just smile while Sehun hug her tightly...



 

Thanks everyone please comment and subscribe