IRENE

SEHUN'S PRECIOUS NOONA

 

Irene smile as she watch Sehun perform along with his group Exo at this charity that her group volunteer to help at....

"Your little brother is great at dancing Unnie" Seunghwan said that Irene nodded still smiling..


"She's out of control Ma'am" two nurses said when Irene was out of control and they are trying to stop her....

Every doctor said that she got on a tremendous trauma that's why that's happening to her...when she live at Oh's residence it always happens to her that They hired nurses to take care of her...they inject her sedative just to make her stop...

Seriously what she's feeling is that she hates it too when she can't even stop herself from being out of control....

"Noona!" 10 year old Sehun run directly at Irene the nurses tried to stop the boy but Sehun is fast that he got to Irene and hug her but Irene who is out of control push Sehun aside that he fell down he even got wounded at his arm because of the push

It started bleeding but Sehun stood up again and run to Irene again and hug her....

"Noona" he called while hugging her tightly....

"Noona it's alright" sehun added and he started crying..

"Ill take care of you so dont be like that anymore" he is hugging her tight the nurses are even removing him so they can inject her already but Sehun won't move away...

"Noona...."

Irene slowly stop that the nurses even got surprise when She is starting to calm down but they are not letting their guard down......

"Hun..." irene calmly called Sehun...but he is still hugging her tight....

"Hun....you're arm is bleeding?" Irene seem to be back at herself....

"Im alright noona" sehun answered still hugging her tight..

Irene's face softens.....

"Im sorry hun" she hug Sehun back......

 

Irene woke up and realize that she did it again...she really is getting out of hand...

She slowly open the door...

"She needs to be confine and to be watch carefully" that made irene stop from opening the door...

Irene thought that maybe she really needs to be confine and watch carefully because she is really getting out of control...

She smile and close her eyes thought that will be the good thing to do...

"Don't ever trying on doing that"

That made Irene open her eyes when he heard Sehun's voice outside....

That made their mom look at him...

His face is serious...

"You cant take noona anywhere! I wont allow it!" His voice is determined....

Irene who was standing in front of her door cant help but to smile at how Sehun is so attach to her....

"Ill take care of her and protect her...ill take responsibility"

The doctor is about to explain to Sehun but Mrs. Oh smile..

"I wont allow it too"

That made the doctor look at Mrs.Oh...

"But..." the doctor

"This kid loves her noona and i love my daughter too"

Irene who was at her door didnt realize that her tears slowly fell down from her eyes....

From then on suddenly that traumatic tendencies of irene didnt happen anymore.....

The doctor said that maybe the medicine is working but maybe why it stop is because Irene realize that she is not alone anymore and that there are people she can trust herself to...


Sehun smile as he saw Irene smiling at him on the crowd...


"Here" Irene handed out a water to Sehun that Sehun took it.....

"Thanks" he smile that Irene sat beside him at the corner....

"You perform well hun" irene complimented him
That made Sehun smile shyly....

"It feels great performing like that noona it feels really good" sehun said that Irene touch her head and rub it...

"Yeah...just do what makes you happy Hun"

"Do you have someone that you like or maybe a person that you know that can be at your side whatever happens, a person that you know will make you happy just by seeing that person?" That question that was ask to her when she was being consulted for her traumatic behavior suddenly she remembers it as she sat beside Sehun and looking at him....

Sehun smile as he watch the other performance and didnt realize as Irene look at him....

"I dont know" that is simply her answer back then....

She remember as the doctor smile at her...

"Then find that person or better yet just look around you and you will see that person"

Irene didnt have a clue at what the doctor is saying back then...

When sehun look back Irene suddenly look away for a reason that she didnt know...

"What's wrong noona?" That made Sehun ask....

"It's nothing"

"Are you sure?"

Irene nodded........


The sun is about to set when the charity party is over and everyone is going home.....


Irene is waiting at the other corner while Sehun is saying goodbye to his group at the other side of the road....


"Hey look at this!" Someone beside Irene said while she is talking to her friend.....

The other one laugh "that's weird" she said to her friend as they read a magazine....

"It's romantic" the other one said back...
"When that person looks good as you see him or her at the fading orange color of the sunset while your heart beats fast or momentarily stop as you look at him or her there definitely you love that person"

That made Irene shook her head and smile....

Its kinda childish to believe something like that, irene thought as she shook her head....

"Noona" that made Irene open her eyes and look back as she heard Sehun called her at the other side of the road....

But suddenly as her eyes linger at Sehun she stop and her heart beats fast.....the color of the fading orange as the sunsets shines at Sehun as he walk towards her....

"You know that kid that i met at your house....he really cares for you" the doctor said that before at her and now she remembers it at that exact moment....

Something from herself came from that feeling.....


"H-Hun" she whispered as the wind gushes out and as the sun slowly makes it way down the fading color makes her realize that.......

"No i cant fall in love with him, he is my brother"

 suddenly she stop that growing feeling and she stand firm and try to erase that inapropriate feeling that should never ever happen for her....

She try to act as if she never thought of it.....

"Let's go" sehun said that Irene try to smile

"Yeah" she answer simply....


When did it start Joohyun?

Can you tell me?

Joohyun?

No i dont have that kind of feeling because Hun is my little brother and that's it.....


Sehun stop the Motor in front of their house while Irene seem to be out of herself....

Sehun is about to enter inside when he notice that Irene seem to be quiet....

But as they both stood there....Irene near the motor while he near the entrance suddenly a roaring car came that Irene got surprise....

"Noona!" Sehun run immediately to Irene's side and pull her to him...

He is backhugging her while Irene's eyes is widen while holding onto Sehun....

"Are you alright noona?" Sehun ask in a worried tone...

She didnt answer back instead she turn to face him and hug him that caught Sehun off guard....

"I am stupid"

Sehun smile and touch her head....

"It's alright im always here to catch you and protect you" that made Irene raise her head and look at Sehun....

He is smiling so widely....


I think im quite wrong....when it comes to love theres nothing called Childish because when you are in love everything about that person  is beautiful in your eyes....

"Hun"

"Yes?"

Irene look away....

"I think im in love"

Sehun's eyes twitch....

"In love?"

"Yeah i think im in love...."

I just realize that i love Sehun but.....

"With Jimmy"

That made Sehun agape.....

I should stop it before its too late.....