The Matrix

We're better together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N

Enjoy~

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *



*Youngjae’s P.O.V*

*Ping!*

A text from Daehyun? What does that idiot want from me now?

I opened the text to be extremely surprised at the fact that it wasn’t something irritating – for once.

 -

From: Daehyun pabo~

Youngjae-ah! Yongguk-hyung just called and told me to tell you… we have to decide whether we want to go back to the company or not.

It’s finally over Youngjae-ah!! :)

 -
I giggled, unable to control my excitement. Finally! I can get back to doing what I love!
Will the others also want to go back though? I know Daehyun-ah wants to, and so do I. If there’s even one person that doesn’t want to go back though, it won’t be the same…
It’s not the Best Absolute perfect without anyone missing, I mean, we’re a team – Yes Sir!
I smile to myself at my little attempt at a joke.

 - - - - -

*Daehyun’s P.O.V*

My phone vibrated and I picked it up with interest.

 -

From: Youngjae :-)

Are we going to meet anywhere to tell each other our decisions?

 -

To: Youngjae :-)

Yeah, in two days. It’s so that we can have enough time to think about it.

 -

From: Youngjae :-)

Oh okay. : ) The usual shop?

 -

To: Youngjae :-)

Yes. See you there.

 -

I sighed. I’m going to miss all this free time, but I think I miss being together with everyone and making our fans happy more than I would miss how things are right now.

I wonder, since we’re going back to our company, will there be any benefits? Like, I’m sure the company will feel guilty and feed me as much as I want…

Nah! Nobody in their right mind except certain members in the band would actually willingly pay for my food.



* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

*Himchan’s P.O.V*

Finally, I’ve been waiting for this moment for quite some time. Now I will get to be with everyone again.
Maybe I’ll even get to witness those two big idiots confessing to each other and having a happy life.

I picked up my phone and dialled Jongup’s number.

“Hello?”

“Hi Uppie.”

“Hyung! You heard right?!”

“Yeah, I can’t wait to get back.”

“Me neither! We can go back to making music and making our fans happy.
Even if it’s a bit weird, I can’t wait to see Banglo around eachother!”

“Really Uppie? Using the ship name?”

“It’s a fun ship name hyung!” Jongup giggled on the other side.

I smiled at the sound, “Yeah, I guess so.”

“Ooooh, I can’t wait to see how they handle it! I wanna see their faces, it’ll be sooo cute!”

“You’re such a fangirl Jongup-ah.”

“Yeah, but I have reason hyung. Even you would smile at those two.”

“Whatever Uppie.”

“Love you hyung-ah!”

“I love you too Uppie.”

He cut the call and I smiled at his antics. It really will be cool to watch Banglo unfolding.

There you go Himchan, Uppie’s getting to you…



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


*Zelo’s P.O.V*

I can’t wait until we meet so that we can tell each other whether we’re going to carry on or not. I think that we will all agree to continue, I mean, we have been meeting during this time and I don’t think any of us liked staying away from our dream.

I’m excited to be able to see Yongguk-hyung more regularly. I know for sure now that I like him now. Even if I don’t have a chance, I would like to be around him more. He seems to be enjoying my company as well – though to him I’m just a dongsaeng.

Well, Yongguk aside, I’ve missed my band and I want to make our fans happy. They really love us and have gotten us where we are - I want to pay them back in hard work.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

*Yongguk’s P.O.V*

I’m going to miss having more time to spend with my brother and sister, but it’s a sacrifice that I’m willing to make for my band, our Babies and for my Zelo.

I can’t wait to see his face every day. Who cares if there’s no way that we’ll be together in the way that I want us to?

We are definitely going to be spending more time together, he seems to like being around me and I don’t mind. Now I can hang out with him more.

I have been writing songs and I hope to be writing many more to come.
 I think that everyone will want to go back to the idol life, but I won’t hold it against anyone if they decide not to – it’s difficult.
One thing is for sure, I am their leader and I will make sure that even if someone leaves, we will still be in contact because we are as close to family as you can get.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


*3rd person P.O.V*

It was at the usually meeting place of the Best Absolute Perfect that you could find all the members happily chatting away.

They had been gone from the music scene for a year and were greatly missed. Their unique sound and members had disappeared and the news of their law suit against their company had spread.

It would soon be announced that they will be back with their company and the drama was over.


- - - - -

The leader was beaming with his gummy show of happiness at s and they, quite fittingly, were looking happy as can be. They had all just agreed that they will be together again and will be B.A.P - truly – once again.

Yongguk was chatting away with Himchan now. The two oldest were discussing how they were going to manage their schedules and the different needs of the members.

Daehyun and Youngjae were talking about practicing more to get their voices to sound amazing. They were even throwing in some harmonising.

Zelo and Jongup were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter