Feels So Good

We're better together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Things have settled into a sort of rhythm. It could be said that everyone is really happy and there are no complications whatsoever, but there’s the fact that Youngjae and Daehyun still fight, though they stick up for each other a lot more.


* * * * * * * * * *

*Zelo’s P.O.V*


Yongguk was really tired this morning, so I told him to lie in while I went to get ready for breakfast.

I didn’t know that I would come back from my morning routine to see Yongguk looking y and cute at the same time. How can someone even manage to do that? Then again, this is Yongguk I’m dealing with.

I was standing there facing him thinking this when I realised that he had an interesting expression on his face.

“Why are you looking at me like that hyung?”

“Can’t I?”

“It’s not like I’m complaining.”

He laughed and then smiled and said, “You can go to breakfast, I’ll join you in a short while. I need to get ready.”

“But hyung…”

“Just go eat Zelo-ah, you said you’re hungry earlier. Don’t worry about me.”

“Okay.”



- - - - -


It was in the afternoon and Yongguk and I were alone in our room with nothing much to do. We spoke to each other about anything and everything – we have that sort of relationship.

“Zelo-ah, I remember a certain time when you asked me to scratch your back for you…”

My cheeks reddened, “Hyung… that was a time when I was willing to go to extremes to get you to notice me.”

“I’ve always seen you very clearly though.”

“I didn’t know that!”

“I’m kinda glad you didn’t.”

I frowned, “Why hyung?”

“I wouldn’t have gotten a chance to see your abs up close.” He laughed in a mocking way. He’s asking for it again isn’t he?

“Want to see again?” Before he got a chance to answer, my shirt was over my head and his eyes were wide with shock.

He recovered pretty quickly though, reaching out his hand before pausing to look up into my eyes. He’s asking me if it’s okay.

I threw him a small smile that meant ‘Of course it is.’

He carefully reached out as if he were afraid that I would get scared off if he moved too fast. When his fingertips brushed my skin I felt my nerves send tingles all the way down to the tips of my toes. He traced the lines with so much care and love and I felt warmth spread in my chest.

“You’re gorgeous.” He stated, looking straight at my face now.

“Thank you hyung.” I smiled, embarrassed.    

“It’s true.” Oh God, Yongguk is going to be the death of me.

I pulled my shirt back on,now wanting to change the subject before he started to tease me for blushing. “Let’s watch a movie hyung.”

“Whatever you want.”



* * * * * * * * * *



*Himchan’s P.O.V*


Jongup was fast asleep on the bed, he was really tired today. I told him to take a nap so that he can rest properly.

I yawned and stretched. I’ve been doing random things on the internet to pass the time.
I looked over at Jongup and made the decision to go join him on the bed because I’m also tired. It’s not like he’d mind.

When I lay down next to him he shifted a bit in his sleep and I stopped my movements, not wanting to wake him. When I was sure that he’d settled I lay down fully.
I softy placed an arm around his waist and when he didn’t stir I shifted closer to him. He hummed in an approving manner and I thought I woke him up until I realised that his breathing is still deep.

I smiled to myself and lay my head next to Jongup, his warmth lulling me into a peaceful, trouble-free sleep.

- - - - -

“Hyung.”

I made my way to full consciousness and realised that he was hovering above me like an earthly angel, smiling beautifully.

“Hmmm.”

“You have to wake up because it’s supper soon.” Jongup said gently.

“Mmmhmm.” I turned around and pretended like I was going back to sleep.

“Hyung.”

“Hmm.”

He giggled and I felt his weight shift on the bed. He’s lying in front of me.

I didn’t expect it at all when his hand my face and moved to rest on my neck. I opened my eyes very slightly so that I could just see him, but it wasn’t obvious that I was looking.
It was even more surprising and even heart-attack worthy that his next move was to practically body roll himself into a position in which his body heat was seeping into my bones.

“What the hell Jongup-ah?!”

I got up quickly and looked at him with disbelief. He’s never done something like that before.

“I knew you’d get up hyung.” He laughed uncontrollably, bending over in his delight. “You should see your face.”

“Brat.”

He stuck his tongue out and shifted out of reac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter