Look At Me

We're better together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Zelo’s P.O.V*

I don’t even know what had gotten into me. Before I knew it I was sitting on Yongguk’s lap, touching his face and being close to him like I’ve been wanting to.

I his left cheek softly and marvelled at the person he was. It was bothering him, I could sense his discomfort. “What do you want Zelo?”

His soft whisper sounded almost desperate. “I…” It’s now or never Zelo. “I just want you to love me.” It’s all I want from you.

I was taken aback when his eyes were shining with tears building up rapidly.
“You can’t… w-why Zelo?” What?

“You can’t. You can’t.” His voice was steadily rising, getting stronger. “Why would you do that Zelo! Why would you tell me something like that?!”
The tears were rolling down his cheeks steadily now. I am certain they are tears of anger. “No! No, you can’t!”

“Hyung I’m…”

“No!!”

I didn’t even know I was crying so much until I realised my vision is very blurry and I can hardly see. I jumped up off Yongguk’s lap.

“No Zelo!” His hands were shaking. Is he that angry? I started backing away.

“Get away from me Zelo! Get away from me!”

I sniffed and turned around, running out of the room as fast as I could force myself to go.


- - - - -


I had grabbed my skateboard automatically on the way out, and now I was skateboarding down a sidewalk, making my way over to a skateboarding park. I had found this place recently and I liked it a lot.

It was really dark at this time, but the streetlights lit the place up just well enough for my current mood. I skateboarded into the spot I liked the most and stopped the wheels from turning, they had brought me here.

It’s like my body was working on autopilot. I was detached from it entirely. How could I be so stupid?

I wiped my face clean as best as I could and got ready to start skateboarding. He hates me now… I ruined a perfectly good relationship.

“- “Why would you tell me something like that!”-“

Because I thought I might have had a chance… I feel a pain in my chest and I kick at the ground to get the board moving,



* * * * * * * * * *


*Youngjae’s P.O.V*


“Yah! Daehyun-ah!”

“What?!”

“Where is that shirt I let you use two weeks ago?!”

“Hyung, you were soooo kind to let me use it!”

“Yeah, I know I’m awesome. Where’s the shirt?!”

“You’ll get it hyung.”

“I want it now!”

“Just be patient hyung! Awesome people are patient.”

“Awesome people can also tell when idiots have lost things that the awesome people generously gave them to use!”

“You didn’t give it to me, you lent it to me.”

“Daehyun-ah, you really are a rascal.”

“I’m sorry hyung! I’ll find it in no time!”

“Whyyyyyy!!”

“I’m your roommate and close friend Youngjae-ah!” This utter irritation.

“You know what? Just… find my shirt before tomorrow.” I looked for another shirt to wear tomorrow.

“Why, huh? Why are you so set on getting that shirt.”

“Because I want to plan tomorrow’s outfit so I don’t have to bother in the morning!”

“Ohhhh… makes sense hyung…”

“You pabo~ !”

“Yah Youngjae-ah! Leave me alone so I can look for it!”

“You better find it!”

“I will!!” I decided to leave him to look for my property and go on with my life.

* * * * * * * * * *

*Yongguk’s P.O.V*

When I watched him walk out my heart sank. What have I done?

I tried to call him, but I couldn’t.

Why did I just do that?

“-“I just want you to love me.”-”

That was one of the best – no - the best thing he has ever said to me and I reacted in the worst way I ever could…
Why am I such a fool?

I just chased him away. I just told him to go away!

I felt a hollow beginning to form in my chest and I knew - I screwed up. I screwed up big time.

Why would he tell me that he wants me to love him? I frowned in deep thought.

You would only want someone to love you if you loved them and want them to love you back. I surprisingly managed to follow my complicated sentence and it made a lot of sense.

Is that why he’s been hanging around me so much?

Did he realise that I’m affected by him? Probably - he took off his shirt and I’m sure that I wouldn’t have controlled my face.

What I’ve wanted all along has come true. And I screwed it up…

He hates me now. There’s no way he doesn’t hate me after what I’ve just done to him.


* * * * * * * * * *



*Himchan’s P.O.V*

It was about two days ago when I saw Jongup’s iPad. I was just walking past the bed and I caught a glimpse of the screen, which made me smirk. I spoke to Jongup, making small talk so I could get a better look. I didn’t say anything about it though, because Zelo was in the room, but it just came back to me now.
I couldn’t have remembered at a better time because: Jongup is sitting on his iPad right now, lying on his bed.

“Are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter