Two

Light

"Baby, wake up." Taehyung shook Jinhee's body. Jinhee groans after a few times her body was shaken by her fiancé. Her eyebrows furrowed and open her eyes. "Good morning, baby." Taehyung grins like an idiot. Jinhee pushes Taehyung away and glared at him. "Hey, why did you do that, baby?" Taehyung gets up from falling on the floor. "You're so mean, Kim Taehyung. I only pregnant for two months yet you asked me for something like that? Are you insane??" Jinhee huffs. At the mention of that, Taehyung feels slightly embarrassed whenever he thought of it. Well yeah, it kind of a bit different since he knew the fact that Jinhee is pregnant yet he still want to do it, just like one of his routine that he did I before. "Well, you look so cute with a small bump on your tummy." He sheepishly said while look down on the floor. Jinhee turns her body and smiles. She knows it kind of crazy but she also want it to. "Make me breakfast, Kim Taehyung." She said, with a slight of anger tone. "Alright, I'll do it." After Taehyung leaves the room, she giggles.

 Jinhee just finish her shower and goes to the kitchen with only a bathrobe and her hair has been covered with towel. "What did you make?" Taehyung was a bit startled when he heard Jinhee's voice from behind. "You made pancakes?" Taehyung nods shyly. "This is the only thing that my maid taught me before. Oh yeah you should eat some fruits too." Taehyung takes some fruits from the fridge and place a carton of milk on the table. "Jajjan~ breakfast is ready, my lady." He takes Jinhee's hand and kiss on it and pull the chair for Jinhee to sits. Jinhee eats the food and starts judging. "Slightly burned, but still okay. I'm impressed, Kim." Jinhee out of nowhere pats Taehyung head and leaves Taehyung bewildered.

 

 "Baby, I'm going to work. Wanna come with me?" Jinhee enters the room and saw Taehyung is wearing his tie. "No, but can you send me to Kuhn's house?" He nods through the mirror reflection. 

 Taehyung waits for Jinhee to get ready while playing with his phone. Then, he heard the door bell ring. He opens the door and is surprise to see this man standing in front of his house. "Dad." Meanwhile, Jinhee is ready and go to the door when she also heard the door bell ring. "Who is it, Tae-" Her voice was cut when she saw who's in front of their house. "Jinhee." Jinhee didn't utter any word but the look that she gives is obviously anger. She looks at the man with full of hates and decide to go back to her room but a hand stops her from to do so.

 

 

 

 

 Kuhn is having his hard time with helping one of his friend who happened to be a gay, shopping for his boyfriend. "Uh.. Hwan-ah, can you please hurry? I need to meet the love of my life too." Hwanhee rolls his eyes and quickly go to the cashier. Hwanhee suddenly called for Kuhn and told Kuhn to pay for him. "Okay. How much is it?" When the salesgirl mention the price his eyes rounded. "Are you crazy, Hwanhee?! That's so freaking expensive. You pay your own self. I need to buy my girlfriend things to." Hwanhee stomps his feet and rolls his eyes. "Whatever, Kuhn." He takes out his credit card and pay the clothes that he bought for his boyfriend.

 "You're not even married to him yet you buy him clothes like you guys have been married for ages." Hwanhee glares at Kuhn. "All because of love and I love him, Kuhn." "Yeah, whatever kid." 

 

 After sending his friend to his boyfriend's house, Kuhn receives a call from his beloved gifriend. "Hey, Yoonmi. Where you at? I'll come and get you, sweetie." He ends the call and drives to K Mall, the place where Yoonmi at. About 15 minutes later, he arrives at the said mall and goes to the 3rd floor. 

 

 

 

 

 "Taehyung, what are you doing?" Jinhee asked as she's really surprised to see what does Taehyung did. "Dad, I'm sorry for Jinhee's attitude that's because she's pregnant for two months already. I'm guessing the swing moods made her like that." Taehyung said emotionless while her biological dad almost tear up when he heard the news. "Kim Taehyung?" She hissed and push Taehyung away from her but Taehyung grabs her back. "Dad, please come in." Her dad enters their penthouse and let him sit first before everything started. Jinhee wriggles and try to make Taehyung let her go. "What are you doing?! You have work to do." Taehyung's look suddenly change, it become something unreadable. "I'm the boss so I can come whenever I want." His voice sounds so cold. 

 "It's pleasure to see you again, dad." Taehyung said with full of manners. "I'm sure you're really happy to see your daughter again and yes, you must be really excited to have grandchild soon. I'll make it twin,dad." Her dad chuckled and so does Taehyung. Jinhee on the other side is really confuse on what's really going on. "Yeah, as long as I can see my grandchild whether it's twin of not." Jinhee somehow missed hearing her dad's voice. It's been so long, it's been a year since she last heard his voice. But her hates to her dad did not turn down at all. "You can hug her, dad." Taehyung told his father in law as he knows how much her dad missed her so much. Mr. Yoon stands up and try to approach Jinhee but she goes straight to her room. Her dad is a bit disappointed when he looks at her act. "I guess she's not ready for this and I'm sure she will not accept the truth " 

 "Come on, dad. Don't give up easily. We all know she's the nicest girl and very understanding. I know it will takes time but I'm sure she will slowly accept it. I've been living with her under the same roof for a year. I know her, dad." Mr. Yoon sighs, he was really desperate to see his daughter but he guessed he needs some time for that. "Okay, Taehyung. Make sure you bring her to your house and meet your parents. The truth starts there, Kim Taehyung." His father in law begged to Taehyung to make sure he didn't lose his one and only daughter. "I will, dad even if I have to force her."

 

 

Hello, guys! I'm back and I'm really sorry for the super late update. I tried my best to update quick but I'm very busy with school and stuffs. So here you go with the next chapter. Hope you enjoy ;)

And oh, some drama will rewind soon. *smirks and evil laugh*