Three

Light

 Kuhn goes up to the third floor, looking for Yoonmi who called him just now. They're supposedly are on a date today but then Kuhn saw Yoonmi with another man sitting next to her very close. "Hey, Yoonmi." His voice sounds shaky. "K-Kuhn!" Yoonmi was a bit startled when she heard Kuhn's voice. She gets up and told the other guy that she needs to talk with Kuhn but the guy against it. "Hi, I'm Choi Seungcheol and I'm the future husband to Jung Yoonmi. And you must be her friend, Kuhn right?" At the mention of that Kuhn was so shocked to hear the statement. 'Her future husband? I'm just her friend? What's all this?!' The questions are bombarding in his mind, he grabs Yoonmi's wrist and bring her to other place where they can settle the problem. "Excuse me but I want to have a talk with my girlfriend."

 Kuhn takes Yoonmi to the other seat which is far from the guy named Choi Seungcheol. "Yoonmi, what's this all about? You called me to come here and you brought him here so that we can have a talk?" Yoonmi brows furrowed and sigh. "I'm sorry but it was my parents. They want to expand their business and become just like Taehyung and Jinhee." Kuhn doesn't care no he actually cares but what really caught him was 'is he just a friend to Yoonmi? That's what she said?' "Why did you tell him that I'm just your friend?" Yoonmi quickly shook her head vigorously. "No, I didn't! I did tell him that you're my boyfriend but it seems like he couldn't accept the truth that you are." Then, there's a silence. Kuhn opens his mouth but hesitate to ask her. He's so scared that he might lose her. "Did you- Did you agree to it?" Yoonmi gulped. The question is very easy yet so hard to answer for her. Another silence again and Kuhn regrets for asking the question because Yoonmi said  "Yes, I did."

 "What? Why did you? Yoonmi, we've been dating for nearly five months and how could you do that?" He waits for the truth and somehow he had the urge to know but he doesn't want to listen to the answer. "That's it. Five months are long enough for me to fall in love with you, Jung Yoonmi." Suddenly his eyes filled with tears but he endures it. "You broke my heart... Again."

 

 

 Jinhee has been quiet all day and she didn't even go out to Kuhn's house just as what they planned because it was ruined by a certain someone. Taehyung didn't even go to his work because he's trying to persuade Jinhee. Taehyung will never give up to make sure Jinhee loves her dad back because he knows deep down inside her heart, there's a missing place that Jinhee actually missed her dad more than anything. While Taehyung trying hard to persuade her, they heard the door bell ring again. "Who did you bring this time?" Jinhee's voice is so cold. Taehyung sighs and get up to get the who's at the door. "Who is it?" He unlocks the door and open to see who is it and surprise to see Kuhn standing in front of his house, looking so gloomy. Hey, what's up bro. Come in "

 Kuhn takes a sit right next to Jinhee and he didn't even bother to look at Jinhee or ask Taehyung how they are right now. Jinhee realizes the sudden weight next to her and look. "Kuhn?" Kuhn stays silence. He didn't even move and just stares at nothing. Jinhee tapa his thigh and Kuhn turns to look at Jinhee. "What's ...wrong? You seem sad." He scoffed. "Do I? Then, you should ask Yoonmi." At the mention of his girlfriend, the couple become alert. "What happened?"

"We fought. She dumped me for another better guy." He said emotionless.

 "What?! How can that happened?" The couple said in unison. 

 Kuhn just shrug his shoulder. "You were so in love with her and you guys have been dating for five months and now what happened?" Taehyung is so displeased to hear the news about Yoonmi. "That's the point. It was never her, it was just me. I don't know whether she lied to me about her feelings but I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who loves her for real. She's getting married." The couple are more than surprise to know about Yoonmi's marriage and forget about the incident that just happened. "Her dad wants to expand his business and it's you, Taehyung." Kuhn points at Taehyung, Taehyung frowned. "I will never leave Jinhee, dude." Kuhn sighs. "My father is not a businessman and that's why. Beside I met her future husband. She said the candidate was supposes to be you but you were married so he had to change it and the guy named Choice Seungcheol." Taehyung tilts his head. "I've heard about him. He's still new in this business thing but he's still the rich kid just like any of us." Jinhee looks at Taehyung and ask, "How did you know about him?"

 He's my best friend when I lived in Daegu before." Kuhn sits straight up when he heard that. "Please tell him to back off and remind him that Yoonmi is mine. He can't take something belongs to someone else just like that." Taehyung chuckled hearing how desperate Kuhn can be. "I will. For the sake of my brother in law and it seems like I need to go against him and fight for your love, huh?" Jinhee smacks Taehyung. "You didn't even want to fight for my love, huh?" Taehyung laughs. "Hey, I did okay. After all the struggles, I managed to get you back right, love?" Kuhn just rolls his eyes seeing at how cheesy could Taehyung be.

 

 

 

 

Hi, guys! Finally I update another chapter. Wohoo!! 

So I hope you enjoy ;)