One

Light

 "Jinhee, are you okay?" Taehyung asked as soon as he gets into the ward. Jinhee looks at Taehyung and form a small smile on her face. "I'm fine." Taehyung is so worried right now when he looks at Jinhee. She looks so pale and fragile. It was his fault at first for making love with Jinhee but nevertheless he wants child from Jinhee. He didn't regrets for making them instead he cherished them. It will be wonderful if they get twins because that's what he wanted.

 Taehyung caresses Jinhee's hair and pecks on her forehead. He softly whispers, "We're going to be parents, baby. Thank you for giving me chance." He kisses Jinhee's forehead and shut his eyes close, unknowingly a tear escapes from his eyes. "Tae?" Jinhee asks. Taehyung looks at Jinhee and smiles. "Thank you for giving me this." Jinhee cups his face and say, "It's a gift from god, Tae." She kisses his lips and Taehyung smiles.

 Both of them looks up and saw Kuhn with Yoonmi staring at them. "Hey, sis. Congrats. I'm sure mom and dad will shed their tears." Jinhee chuckles and say thanks to Yoonmi who congratulates her for getting baby. "Seems like you need to take care of my sister well and I won't forgive you if you give her hard time, bro." Taehyung just laughs knowing how protective Kuhn as a brother can be. "Sure, bro. I promise besides when will you get them, huh?" Taehyung wriggles his eyebrows. Jinhee hits his arm softly. "Taehyung!" Yoonmi just laugh nervously while Kuhn gives a death stare at Taehyung.

 

 They're on their way back to the house when Jinhee suddenly called Taehyung. "Dad. Should I tell my dad?" Taehyung sighs. He knows her relationship with her dad is not that good but he knows her father is a good man who will take care his daughter. Besides he knew the truth yet he had to hide it. "We will tell him when it's time. But first, we must meet my family and get our second marriage. A real marriage without any contract, okay?" At the mention of Taehyung's family, Jinhee becomes nervous. She's afraid if Taehyung mom wouldn't like the news. Taehyung breaks the car and saw the look on her face and grabs her hand. "Hey, look at me." Jinhee turns and look at Taehyung. "They will love them. Don't worry. Mom has been waiting for this ever since we got married months ago yet she still waits for this to come even though we're not married because she knew somehow we'll end up together, Jinhee. Mom doesn't hate you and so does dad. They love you just like their own daughter. I told you, babe they love you." 

 Jinhee just nods and it seems like Taehyung managed to convince her. Well what can they do since she's pregnant and it's time for the truth to be reveal.

 

 They arrive at the supermarket since Jinhee don't want to go to the Kim's yet. Taehyung parks the car and quickly run to the other side to open the door for Jinhee. He closes the door and hold Jinhee's hand like her life is only depending on him. They enter the supermarket and Taehyung takes the trolley out. They go to the vegetables section and Taehyung is the one to pick everything. "Tae, that tomatoes are not good. You see there's a hole there." Jinhee points at the said tomatoes. Taehyung nods knowing how experts his wife nope his fiancé is. "Thanks baby." 

 They went to other section and search for some healthy food for them to eat especially for Jinhee. Taehyung picks the best and expensive foods for Jinhee to eat then Jinhee realises. "Tae." Taehyung hums and looks at Jinhee. "Why did you pick the most expensive one? You don't need to. As long as the ingredient is good and healthy, I'll eat it. You don't need to get the most expensive, honey." Taehyung pouts and say, "But it's for your good and baby." Jinhee pokes at his pouting lips. "Why are you being such a gentle right now, Tae?" Taehyung looks up and pretend that he's thinking for the answer. "Hmm.. Because you have our baby inside and I want it to be healthy and so does my baby." Jinhee frowns. "Weren't you're my baby too Jinhee?" Jinhee just chuckles at how does he makes her cringe at every word he said. "Then whose baby are you? You can't leave me alone especially you have our baby inside your tummy and remember I will never let you go. Understand, Yoonmi Jinhee?" Jinhee just nods knowing how real Taehyung is right now.

 They're about to pay when the cashier ask them. "Are you guys married? You seem to buy a lot of things." Taehyung nods and look at Jinhee while smiling. "Yes, she's my wife and currently pregnant 2 months." The cashier lady surprised and congratulates them while Jinhee is blushing. "Aww, you're going to be dad, young man. I hope you will take a good care of your wife and be prepare." Taehyung tilts his head and frowns. The cashier lady whispers, "Be prepare with their behaviours and swing mood. You'll never know what will happen." Taehyung gulps hearing that and turns to look at Jinhee. "Thanks, ahjumma. I really appreciate your advice."

 

 They arrive at their house and Taehyung puts everything they bought on the table. "Alright, mom. Go and take your shower. I'll be cooking for you." At the mention of that, Jinhee doesn't want to cook because she knows Taehyung has never cook for his whole life and she's afraid if Taehyung will burn the kitchen. "Er. Tae. It's okay. I'll cook." Taehyung shook his head and his index finger. "Baby, you're pregnant. I want you to have enough rest and I don't want to burden you. You must have enough rest. That's what doctor said." Taehyung pushes Jinhee to his room and told her to get shower.

 After pushing his fiancé, he goes back to the kitchen and take a look at the raw materials. "Ha.. What should I do with them?"

 

 

Hi, guys. Sorry for the super late update. I got lost of the idea and now I'm back but I had to change the chapters. It will continue from the last chapter of Time and slowly the truth will be reveal soon. I'm sorry for making you guys wait and confused.

So yeah this is it 

Enjoy! ;)