Chapter 4

That bad guy is my Husband!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As both of them were there, Seokjin’s who had out first. Then, Jungkook followed him.

 

 

Jungkook’s POV :

 

“How rich are they!” My eyes stick on the big mansion in front of me.


Seokjin hold Jungkook’s hands abruptly which was made a flutter inside Jungkook’s heart. Jungkook quickly pulled his hand away from Jin.

 

“H-Hyung”

 

“Aish, give me your hand?” Jin’s trying to reach Jungkook’s hands again but with Jungkook reflection, he shoved him.

 

“hyung, w-what are you doing?” Jin’s keep struggling for reaching his hand. On other hand, Jungkook kept hitting Jin’s arms.

 

“Yah, stop it. Weirdo!”

 

The younger stopped his behave by hitting Jin.

 

“Why are you flirting with me now?” Jungkook’s shrugged.

 

“Pssh, flirt” Jin’s rolled his eyes. ‘Geez this kiddo, no one’s thinking in that way!’

 

“Hey listen here weirdo” Jungkook’s quickly look at Jin’s seriously. “You already saw the demon and now, you’re gonna see the most horrible one than demon after this” Jin pointing his finger to the door.

 

“Demon?” Jungkook’s confuse by Jin’s words. 'Did I saw a demon?’

 

“Geez, I was talking about my mom” Jin’s looking at him irritating.


“Ohhh” Jungkook’s nodded.

 

'He can read my mind. He is also a demon!’

 


“So, who is that person?”

 

 

“…” Jin’s just blinked his eyes twice.

“…”

“…”

 

“My father!”

 

'This guy is sick, he can describe his parent as a demon’ Jungkook just shaking his head gently.

 

“So, give me your fu*king hand” Jin’s lifted his right hand to Jungkook.

 

“May I ask again, why are you need to flirt with me?”

 

“Oh come on, you’re such a slow” Jungkook’s shrugged again and Jin was just let his head down in defeated. Sigh is out from his mouth.

 

“With my mom, we can do everything we want but with my dad” Jin shaking his head gently to the right and left. “We need to act like we are real couple right here” Reluctantly, Jin took Jungkook’s hand.

 

“B-But isn’t this inappropriate?” Seokjin laughed heavily as Jungkook asked.

 

“Why, you scare that I might you?” A hands appear to Jin’s left arm. “Aigoo, you need to stop Jungkook. It’s getting hurt right now” Jin’s rubbed his arm on where Jungkook just hit him.

 

“That’s your fault”

 

“I’m just joking” Jin’s response with a small grinned which was made Jungkook’s heart flutter as saw him in that way. Jin caught the younger had blushed on his face.

 

“You know what, you look so cute when blushing”

 

“Aishh, stop it and get to the point” Another hands appear on Jin’s arm.

 

“Ouchhhh”

 

 

 

**
They both starting to act as their entered The house. Jungkook can felt his heart wanted to blow out. 'What if his father doesn’t like me at all? Aigoo, I’m doom. I’m not live with this kind situation’


Jin had caught the younger hands were shaking badly. He knew that Jungkook was nervous to go meet his father.

 

'This is my chance’ Jin’s smirked.

 

“You know, if you do something horrible. My father would kill you all”

 

Jungkook was seized up, didn’t made a move at all. “H-Hyung”

 

“Yeah, my father is a mafia. He would kill you if you guys just cheat on him” Jin can’t bear himself to hold his laughed when watching the younger bit his lip like he was about to cry.

 

“H-Hyung, I’m s-scare”

 

“No need, you just need to act properly” Jungkook was a bit confuse but he gently nodded his head.

 

“L-Like w-what?” He said haltingly.

 

“Like this” Seokjin’s grabbed Jungkook’s waist to be more closer with him. “How it’s feel?” Seokjin winked his right eyes directly to Jungkook face.


Jungkook’s felt a bit calm and blushing all time. “A-Awkward” He murmuring.

 


“Yah Seokjin-ah!”


Out of the blue, someone greeted them from living room. They both were jumped out a bit.


“Oh well in time, that’s my father” Seokjin smirked; grabbed Jungkook’s waist to get closer with him more and more.


“I’m dead” Jungkook sigh while resting his head on Seokjin’s wide shoulder.

 

 

 

**
“Dad, I’m home!” Seokjin shouted.

 

“Oh, Jin-ah. Dad~~” His dad came out of nowhere and finally his words had been cut as he saw Jungkook.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter