Chapter 3

That bad guy is my Husband!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I went back to my dorm on where I share my room with Jin. Ugh, my heart can’t stopped from making any fast beats when I just remind myself about him but suddenly, the embarrassment came up to my mind as I just realised that I did a lot of terrible mistake on him before. Now, we’re living under the one roof. What it could be worst?


As I finally managed to go there, I standing in front of the door for waiting the next things that would happened. My heart’s kept beating faster than before after I knock the door lightly.


“Sorry, I’m back” I enter the room but there’s no one response and the room is finally dark. “Huh I guess he left already” without thinking too much I gently move to my bed.


It was dark, I’m also didn’t know where the heck the switch light is. Lucky I still memorise on where to go. Finally, I got my bed as I touch the pole. I quickly jump off to the bed. I lay down on my bed, took the pillow and put it behind my back neck. I turned my left and saw someone laying next to me, I hugged him instead. So warm~


Hey wait what, someone?


“arghhhh” I shouted, gave him a double kick until he get fall down from my bed. My eyes gone wide, searching for the switch light. ‘Who the hell sleep in my bed!“ I finally found the switch light and I press the switch on button.


I took the pillow for my weapon to against him. I turned myself to confront the guy. "Why don’t you answer~~” Once again, I did mistake.


“O-Ouch~” It was Jin, the one who slept next to me and I just kick his precious belly. Damn, why I did that!


“Jin!” I shouted because of shocked. “Oh my god hyung, I’m so sorry. I thought it was somebody stupid who was sleeping beside me. I never thought it was you” I squat down next to him in the floor.


I felt so guilty when I saw him, touching his belly because of the pain and hold his pain while shut his eyes tightly. I caressed his body. It feel so soft yet strong but I just touch his abdomen, now I’m full of red on my face. Damn why he’s so cute when bit his lowered lips.


“S-Stop” finally, Jin make a sound but I can’t heard him clearly. I just heard him . The hell, now I’m full of lust as I saw him like that.


He just wore a plain white T-shirt and a boxer. It’s too simple but you can found out that he is the most y when wearing it. I gulped my saliva for watching the scene from him.


“S-Stop” he said again while I kept caressed him.


“What is it hyung?”


“I said stop, it’s t-tickled me”


“Tickled?” I tilt my head down to the right and gently my eyes down to his stomach. “Oh I get it now…. Sorry” I just found out his weakness spot, my hand was touching his belly and I quickly took it away.

He gently stood, facing my face with disgust looked. He was about to hate me by that look. Damn, I still found it cute same as I saw him smiling like this morning.

“What the heck dude, twice in a row. First, you hit my back this morning and now, you hit my stomach!” He shouted and gave me a lightly knock on my head. “Are you wanna die!” I don’t know why but I really glad if I knew that I die because of him. So, with accident move, I nodded my head with innocent looked.

“W-What? You wanna die?” Jin gave a confuse looking and I quickly snapped out of it with shaking my head quickly. “Y-You’re crazy. Just make sure that we’re not talking to each other” Jin quickly take my bed and pulled the blanket until it was hide him fully.

“B-But… That’s my bed” I’m sure that we’re going to talk to each other tomorrow.

 

**
Jin POV

It’s quite calm morning when I just awake from my slept. Aish, my stomach is still a bit hurt. I woke up with stretch my hands to the air. Then, I just realised that kid is already gone. “Good, now he’s gone” I smiled as I saw his bed (I mean my bed, I don’t know why I sleep on his bed last night) was empty by his figure.

“I have no idea on why they put this kid in my place. Lucky he is a cute person” I got to admit that he is cute but don’t get the wrong idea, I just don’t want to be partner with ugly weirdo people, that’s all. “Hey… Wait.. What time is it now?”

I reach for my phone on my desk beside my bed. “It’s…. What the heck!!” My eyes gone wide as I saw the time is almost 12. “Mom will kill me if I late!”


But it was worst when my mom text me with another message.


“Dear, we had to change the plan. We’re going to have a launch and not a dinner. So, hope you can see me soon. Alright?”

“P.S : if you make us waiting for that long, I will freeze your account bank. Don’t play with me. Huhuhu”

 


Damn it, for some reason, I could feel that I am just being a toy for my parent. “No time for arguing. I need to save my money right now. Curse you launch time!” I quickly grabbed my jacket and didn’t had a time to wash my face. No need to care about my personal hygiene. Most important is about my money.

I quickly run through the hall and went to the gate for searching some cab. As I got it, I quickly show the address to the driver that my mom told me to meet up.

 


I managed to go there in time, I took a deep breathe and glad, my money is still with me. I turned around and facing the driver. “Thanks for the drive. Here’s the money” I paid it and he gently drive away from there.

I was about to enter but something bothering me. “Why is it that mom want to meet me in this early and why not just meet me up at home? And why the heck is wrong with dinner that she is talking about yesterday?” I frowned, scratched my head even though it is not itchy at all but it’s quite suspicious. Without hesitated, I shook my head and enter the cafe.

I saw my mom with another people, maybe that was the special guest that she’s mean before but wait… Is that!

“Oh Seokjin dear, why are you standing right there like a statue. Come here and join us. There’s something important that we need to talk” my mom waving her hand at me.


I gently move to their place as my eyes stick on them. “M-Mom” I took a seat beside her and my eyes can’t able to blink as I saw the figure man was hiding his face from me. 'Wait a minute, is that my roommate?’ I was startled by his present on how he know about my mom but I was confuse on why his face was look so pale and he didn’t blinked at all. Something possess him this morning?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter