Chapter 2

That bad guy is my Husband!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I bet It’s him!” I said while holding his picture in front of the school gate. This is my first time, I was too excited to go to college and I was run faster than usual. Actually I hate running!


“Okay, you’re being weird again Jeon Jungkook!” I said to myself while I hid myself in the corner of the wall. Just not to let ‘JIN’ saw me. Well, why I need to hide too?


I make my stepped become faster and moving forward into the office. I need to tell my appearance at counselor room. I need to send this form and then, I’m free to go to my dorm. Mostly, free from meet 'JIN’ ugh, I feel like a coward. Why do I need to?


Too many questions pop out in my mind as I still running. I still doesn’t know why! Maybe, I really wanted to meet him so much. Well, that’s going to be weird but I just wanna be friends with him. That’s all! Yeah, just that! But that doesn’t matter for now on. It is better if I’ve got to hurry.


When I’m running into the counselor room, I wanted to turn my body to the left side but accidentally (again), I bumped into someone when I’ve got to turn my body to the left corridor. We have an opposite direction.


His form or resume was flying all over in the school as we both hit at each other. The most awkward is when I fall into his physic body. Damn it, another strong guy!


“Ouch!” He’s moan through my ear and let me quickly stood up for apologise.


“S-Sorry, I was a bit hurry!” I looked at his tag first but I didn’t get to see his face because of the time that let us rushed. “J-Jimin?” I said.


“It’s okay, a-are you new here?” He said but I heard his gulped. Did he scare at me?


“Hmm, y-yeah” I lifted my face to see him. My eyes can’t bear to see his face. He’s so adorable but I don’t know why I don’t have any feeling on this guy just like I have toward on Jin.


Our eyes are made a contact to each other, his chubby cheeks is the most catch up in my eyes. He’s cute like a baby for me. I wonder what’s he doing?


“Woah, your cheeks so big!” I said without warned and let him confuse.


“I-Is that a compliment?” His brows turned into narrow a bit.


What am I saying! I let my head nodded and look down shyly. “Hmm y-yeah” I smiled stupidly. He stood up and then look at me face to face. He is shorter than me!


“So, what’s your n-name?” He said haltingly and I lifted again my head to look at him but a bit shocked expression reveal on my face.


“S-Sorry, w-what is it?”


“Oh, don’t get me wrong. What such a clumsy am I!” He Scratches his back head and smiled awkwardly. I don’t know that he is quite shy. The way he’s smiled toward me just like truly embarrass with himself. What is that red thing on his cheeks? IS THAT A BLUSH!!! “My name is Park Jimin and you?” He asked.


“Oh my name is Jeon Jungkook” I smiled and then just realised that his paper was on the floor. “I think your stuff is in the floor” I clenched my fist because worried.


“Hmm, would you give me a hand?” It was my fault, I should help him took the paper. I nodded my head. “Great, we need to be hurry” he said and we’re started took the paper.


I got to admit that there were a lot of paper are lying down on the floor, it was taking too long of time to gather all of it. Lucky that we’re done in just a few minutes.


He arranged the paper carefully and nice. He kept smiling since we met. What is wrong with this guy actually? I want to ask but I had no idea on how to start with… 'Hey Jimin, do you have any mental problem because you’re just keep smiling?’ Nuhh, that was too harsh. How about, 'Jimin, stop smiling. Why you keep smiling?’ Sound curious but he will think that I was just being a busybody around. So, I decided to become quiet and looking at him with suspicious look.


“Great we are done now, thanks for the help Kookie” he said those word with winking his left eyes.


“This is first time I come here and I already have a nickname?” I’d made a chuckled while I showed him my bad behaviour, by slapping the others. Actually when I was too excited or happy, I will hit the other by accident. I had no idea why. I hit Jimin arms harshly.


“Oh my God I am truly sorry!” I quickly gave him a massage on his arms.


“Ouch” he said while hold his pain. “Nuhh, don’t worry. It doesn’t hurt me at all” but he was said ouch? Well, I just rolled my eyes away from him.


“Anyway I am sorry but now, I have to go. I really need to go. See you again Jimin” I stepped back and turn my body around. I quickly wave my hands before went to the others place from Jimin. I could saw the beam on his face was fade and started to show some dismay. Did I do something bad?

 

 

 

**
After I’m done with my registration, they gave me a key for my dorm and also for my locker. They already told me on where the direction to go to my dorm but I just found out that already since I stepped in this building. Besides, the building isn’t that too big to compare with the others college in here.


Without thinking too much, I sprinted away to go to my dorm. I notice, there’s just a simple room with two bed on it and beside them were a desk for student to study. But it is still nice, comfy and warm a bit. I would felt at home already.


“Hello.. Are they anyone here?” Well, there’s no one answer me but I could see his stuff on his bed. That must be my roommate then. I wonder where he could be right now?


I went to my bed, started let out my packing stuff from my luggage and arrange it to the closet. When I was folding my clothes, I just realised the diary was in my bag. What should I do with it?


Should I meet him and give the book personally or meet his friend Tae, taeung. Taetae? I don’t remember his name but I’m sure that I will know him later. Perhaps?. I took the book out from my bag. Should I read it first? Smiled started to form on my lips. The blushed came out all of sudden.


“Stop it Jungkook!” I quickly snapped out my face. It is hurt but lucky I’m not being ert that time. “Don’t read anyone privacy but…. How about just for the first page?” There’s no wrong anyway if it is just a first page?

My hand is trying to reach the book but I hold it with my other hands. “No Jungkook, it’s still wrong!” But my eyes were full of lust and my mind was craving to know about this guy.

“Nope, It’s not wrong at all” the cynical was made a shape on my lips and my innocent brain was started to change into a ert one. “Still not wrong at all” I opened the book without hesitated or feeling guilty read someone privacy.

 

 

 


**
Jin POV :


“Damn that kid. He ruining my clothes!” I groan in frustrated, brushing the dust away from my uniform.


“K-Kim S-Seokjin~”


When I was focusing with my shirt, someone came abruptly from the besides the door. It’s another weak prefect that came to meet me up. Hey wait, Did I do something bad today. I swear I didn’t bullied anyone else today or I was?


I give a strong gaze at him caused him to tremble of fear from where he was stood. “Damn you guys bookworm, do you need to meet me all the time even for the first school?” I scratched my head and let my eyes turn to left on where I can avoid this scaredy cat guy. “What is it ?” I scoffed him.


“T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter